Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
The William Regal knee trembler as a secondary finisher to the Labell Lock. That would be better than just a kick to the head ino and he'd probably deliver it great.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
You're trying to say "ADR needs a new finisher", not Daniel Bryan.

In both cases, I have no clue, but I don't think Bryan needs one.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Dragon Suplex for smaller guys, and the kick to the head for bigger guys. But honestly I would like to see Bryan use a combo of MMA elbows, kicks to the face and roundhouse kicks to take down the bigger opponents.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,404 Posts

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
How about the Yessing Mutilation?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I think the curb stomp move Burchill was using before he left WWE would be a good move for Bryan

·
Banned
833 Posts
Unseen low blow.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,404 Posts
I think the curb stomp move Burchill was using before he left WWE would be a good move for Bryan
That's a regular move in Punk's moveset so Bryan using it as a finisher would be dumb lol. He needs a unique move that no one else uses or remembers (if it has been used). One that fits that description is the Regal-Plex and he can simply call it the Yes-plex!

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
That's a regular move in Punk's moveset so Bryan using it as a finisher would be dumb lol. He needs a unique move that no one else uses or remembers (if it has been used). One that fits that description is the Regal-Plex and he can simply call it the Yes-plex!

Since when? I havne't seen Punk use that move in a long time at least not in the way Burchill used it, unless i just always miss it or forgot. Weed is fun kids :lol

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,404 Posts
Since when? I havne't seen Punk use that move in a long time at least not in the way Burchill used it, unless i just always miss it or forgot. Weed is fun kids :lol
lol I hear ya on that one! Anyways yeah Punk does it the exact same way Burchill and Super Dragon did it. He did it to Bryan at OTL and again to Bryan this past RAW.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts