Wrestling Forum banner

Proper photos of the new Heavyweight belt.

5227 Views 47 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  WWEUniverse
This belt looked good from far away on sting. This is the proper close up of the belt. I have to say this belt looks fucking cheap and cheesy. Looks like a mix of old school flashy new school but cheap. The silver and black writing on it looks like 10 bucks.

Dont forget the nice pink Diamonds around it ha. Did they not learn from the Legends belt. That these diamonds make it look cheap and tacky. I guess TNA just picks a company and tells them to make something. You think they would come up with ther own design on paper,Then get someone to make it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
It definitely looks like a toy lol. I know it's real, but still.

(And before the TNA marks get started, yes, so does the WWE Championship)

· Banned
384 Posts
It's very effeminate in a ghetto kind of way.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

· Registered
618 Posts
Wildcat made the Jeff Hardy belt also, as well as the DILLIGAF belt for Shannon Moore that was never used on TV. Dave Millican did every other TNA belt and they're probably the best looking belts in the business today, next to the ROH belts that All Star did, at least IMO.

I like the new belt, it reminds me of the Big Gold a little. I don't necessarily like the fact that the word "world" isn't on it, but it's OK, I suppose.

I just don't understand why it was apparently difficult to get the old belt back from Eric Young. I mean, it's Eric Young.

· Registered
10,495 Posts
Well it looks better than the Hardy belt, but thats not saying much.

Reactions: BalooUpoo

· Registered
7,766 Posts
I don't like it.

WTH is with the side plates ? why put only half the world ?
Where's the detail in the center plate ?

it looks like one of those cheap belts indy promotions have.

Seriously, distract Eric with a shiny new ball and get the old belt back.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.