Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to compile a list of one-liners that have not been used before but it would be funny to hear on WWE-TV. I am looking for the kind of stuff that takes up pages in the RAW thread just by being quoted. What I will do eventually is create a thread in the WWE forums and see how many will be incorporated into the script. It is a little experience to see if the WWE actually reads these types of forums, if we feed them with some amazing content then they would obviously use it.

Here is what I have so far:

Context - Sequential battle royale; a large, dominate wrestler comes in and begins clean house.
Line - "Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, hide yo' husband because he is rapin' everyone"

Context - The baby face does a small package pile driver
Line - Baby face announcer "[Baby face] with the small package piledriver"
Heel announcer "he does have quite the small package"

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
If k2 ever wins the divas title:
That title she's carrying is about as fake as her breasts

CM Punk commentating on HHH delivering the pedigree:
Why the hell is he using a toned down version of my pepsi plunge?

sarcastic heel announcer on someone getting driven hard with a move onto the ring canvas:
No! he killed him! he killed him! he just drove him straight onto a softly padded canvas from 7 feet in the air!

sarcastic heel announcer on Otunga botching a spinebuster:
Look at the botchbuster! Call the paramedics he might have legit just killed him, call vince, call randy, we need too get his ass fired

sarcastic heel announcer on a silent crowd:
These people have to be part of the living-dead community, i haven't been around a crowd this silent since visiting a graveyard

sarcastic heel announcer on a superstar making his entrance to no crowd reaction:
It's not that these people don't care, it's more a case of a bunch of idiots that stand in awe because of how great this man truly is

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Context: NXT Season 3 about to end
Cole: THANK GOD! This season has been absolutely pathetic! I don't get paid enough to watch this crap! I can't wait till this is over and season 4 begins!
Punk: You prefer watching 2 men go at it?
Cole: ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts