Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back many years ago i remembered when the rock and booker were at it, the rock made a joke about booker. It was something like... whats 2+2 booker... do you know? Then he said booker t would say thomas jefferson sucker! I didn't understand this joke. anyone can explain?

·
Registered
50 Posts
He was just saying Booker T is really dumb. Also, if you look at it deeper... maybe it had something to do with Jefferson being on the 2 dollar bill? I think he was just implying booker is stupid though lol

·
Banned
756 Posts
All I can say it that they had one of the best back-to-back promos ever! I'm fine with Booker getting owned but the feud should have evolved to more serious matters, like being the "best of both companies" or "being the best black world champ".

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
The joke is that Booker had been asked a math question and gave a history answer, implying that he is so stupid that he doesn't have have a clue about anything.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
i thought this thread be about the promo where rock didn't know who booker was

the one that scared Sting away :angry: even to this very day :angry: the one that helped made the WCW side look like a bunch of nobodies for the sake of Billionaire Vinnys(thats right, i went there) ego

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
As great as that promo was, Rock's promo with Mini Booker was just as funny. Not because of the "How do you think I feel, sucka", but because of Lance Storm kicking the midget. So damn funny.

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
Best moment in the Rock/Booker T feud IMO was when Lillian was interviewing Rocky and he asked Lillian if she wanted Struddle. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts