Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Melbourne, Australia,

I went to this BCW show last night (I never really do local wrestling, cause most guys look like jobbers) but, was ultimately impressed by a brother duo called The Preston Kindred.

Both big boys, one of them is easily 6’3 and the other brother is a bit smaller, but he’s absolutely shredded, easily in better physical condition than most WWE talent.

Anyway, the younger brother sold a German suplex like a pro, he went flying, they sold for Shamrock and made him look amazing.

They have a great look and I’d be keen to see more of them.

Anyone seeing these boys in action? Any other talent to go out your way and watch from other parts of the world?

Attachments

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
If anybody's ever in Auckland and an Impact Pro Wrestling show happens to be on, come along and check it out haha. It's the fed that Dakota Kai & Travis Banks in WWE came from, plus Toa Henare in New Japan. Most NZ wrestlers who compete outside NZ (minus Jay White, oddly) had a stint in IPW. Been attending their shows since 2013, they average like maybe 150 people per show but their Christmas shows brings in the biggest crowds, cos they always have a fun Fans Bring the Weapons match where people bring in all sorts of stupid shit :lol It's so fun haha.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
Sydney, Australia. Most obvious one is Robbie Eagles, but he's pretty much established in New Japan now. So I'll go with Matty Wahlberg. Tremendous athlete, has only been doing this for 2 years but picked it up amazingly quickly. And he has ridiculous charisma/mic skills. Watched him wrestle TJP live last night and he honestly out-shone the former WWE star.

His biggest match to date is up on YouTube for free, a PWA Championship match vs. Caveman Ugg- who is also great, he's been training at the Fale Dojo for the past 3 months.

Wahlberg has a genuine chance at being a huge star. He got some mainstream exposure recently as a contestant on Australian Survivor, and he stood out both with his athletic ability and his cocky persona.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
I'm not even aware if there's a wrestling scene around here in Belgium.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts