Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 759 Posts

·
Banned
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Chapter 25 card: http://www.progresswrestling.com/event/chapter-25-chat-sht-get-banged/

Don't know much about Micheal or Rob so no comment.

Haskins vs Gibson: should be fucking awesome, Haskins can really do everything and Gibson is a great heel technical wrestler.

The Origin vs FSU: I like both teams but the match at chapter 24 didn't impress me. Hopefully this is better.

Osprey vs Scurll: holy shit I'm hyped for this one, Scurll is such a good heel, Osprey is incredible and seemingly they have great chemistry. I think Scurll is the best man to take the belt of him tbh.

Where is Morgan Webster?

Edit: and if none of you have seen Marty's promo to hype up the match, go find it, it's great.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Imagine a world where no one cares about anyone just them self and their friends... No Good, No Bad, just all down to being entertained.... WELL BITCHES this is my world because no one cares for how nice a guy you are, or I am, they only care about one damn thing... PROGRESS... They want to see every body fly and fly high until their bodies are worn out and crash and burn like a plane out of control they want to see each wrestler suffer for that is what humanity has come to... I don't care about who is or isn't champion, who is a good guy, super hero, baby-face, blue-eye, or a Bad guy, a heel, a nemesis, a sick twisted freak IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! BUT WHAT DOES MATTER !!!! is.... When I get my one chance in progress, ICW, NGW what ever the company... BELIEVE ME !!!! WHAT WILL MATTER IS DESTRUCTION, DEMOLISHING, DETERMINATION OF DEVISTATION OF ALL THOSE AROUND UNTIL I PROVE I AM !!!!! THE BEST !!!!

"The Hooligans HAVE COME"
NEX CARTER IS HERE!!!!!

·
Banned
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Imagine a world where no one cares about anyone just them self and their friends... No Good, No Bad, just all down to being entertained.... WELL BITCHES this is my world because no one cares for how nice a guy you are, or I am, they only care about one damn thing... PROGRESS... They want to see every body fly and fly high until their bodies are worn out and crash and burn like a plane out of control they want to see each wrestler suffer for that is what humanity has come to... I don't care about who is or isn't champion, who is a good guy, super hero, baby-face, blue-eye, or a Bad guy, a heel, a nemesis, a sick twisted freak IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! BUT WHAT DOES MATTER !!!! is.... When I get my one chance in progress, ICW, NGW what ever the company... BELIEVE ME !!!! WHAT WILL MATTER IS DESTRUCTION, DEMOLISHING, DETERMINATION OF DEVISTATION OF ALL THOSE AROUND UNTIL I PROVE I AM !!!!! THE BEST !!!!

"The Hooligans HAVE COME"
NEX CARTER IS HERE!!!!!
Why don't you go to the ProJo instead of the others you mentioned

·
Registered
47 Posts
New Generation Wrestling I think its called has some decent people in it NGW.
RadPro Wrestling (Embreonix) is moderate

Get basics and stuff then move cities.

·
Banned
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
New Generation Wrestling I think its called has some decent people in it NGW.
RadPro Wrestling (Embreonix) is moderate

Get basics and stuff then move cities.
I checked them out and I'd say the first one looks pretty good, I might check it out. Do post how it is once you've gone

·
Registered
47 Posts
Where abouts are you based? See NGW is supposed to be on TV there are many companies that claim to be on TV in UK but I wouldn't class them as TV type shows... I would love to train with ICW

·
Banned
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Where abouts are you based? See NGW is supposed to be on TV there are many companies that claim to be on TV in UK but I wouldn't class them as TV type shows... I would love to train with ICW
There is literally nothing there, traveling to Newcastle really wouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If there is a way for you to PM me on here let me know or make a thread for Newcastle Wrestling and link me here so we can chat about this as dont wanna take this thread up with our chat on possible stuff... training

·
Banned
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
If there is a way for you to PM me on here let me know or make a thread for Newcastle Wrestling and link me here so we can chat about this as dont wanna take this thread up with our chat on possible stuff... training
I PM'd you.

Back on topic, Damien Dunn vs Tyler Bate also announced, I know nothing of them.

, Morgan Webster vs Paul Robinson announced, that should be great because Pauls pretty good and Webster is one of my absolute favourites tbh. Hope he wins.

·
Le Champion
18,669 Posts
Chaoter 25 results, courtesy of https://wrestleropesuk.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/progress-wrestling-chapter-25-chat-shit-get-banged-full-results/

PROGRESS Tag Team Championship – The Origin (‘The Showstealer’ Nathan Cruz & ‘The Mexican Sensation’ El Ligero) defeated FSU (‘White Lightning’ Mark Andrews & ‘The Pride Of Wales’ Eddie Dennis) by Pinfall to retain the PROGRESS Tag Team Championship.

Winner Qualifies For The Natural Progression Series Semi-Finals – Damian Dunne defeated Tyler Bate by Pinfall to qualify for the Natural Progression Series Semi-Finals.

Winner Chooses A Stipulation For The London Riots Vs Sumerian Death Squad On March 27th – Rob Lynch defeated Michael Dante by Pinfall.

Following the match, Rob Lynch announced that he was choosing a Tables, Ladders & Chairs match as a stipulation for The London Riots vs Sumerian Death Squad on March 27th.

PROGRESS Championship Number One Contender – ‘The Star Attraction’ Mark Haskins defeated ‘Liverpool’s No.1’ Zack Gibson by Submission to become the number one contender to the PROGRESS Championship.

‘Flash’ Morgan Webster defeated Paul Robinson by Disqualification after Paul Robinson repeatedly shoved the referee.

Fatal Four-Way – Jinny defeated Pollyanna, Toni Storm & Dahlia Black (w/ TK Cooper) by Pinfall*.

*During the match TK Cooper punched Pollyanna in the face before he was low-blowed by Jinny who then pinned Pollyanna.

PROGRESS Championship: No Disqualification – ‘The Villain’ Marty Scurll defeated ‘The Aerial Assassin’ Will Ospreay by Submission* to win the PROGRESS Championship. *NEW CHAMPION*

*Marty Scurll handcuffed Will Ospreay before attacking him with his umbrella. Scurll then applied the Chickenwing to win.

21 - 40 of 759 Posts