Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm having the same type of troube Nitemare. Everytime I go edit my profile, it says this:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Wrestling-Edge.com Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Help Nitey, Help :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
ya, I can't get to W-E.com either, very freaky.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah, it does that quite a bit. My guess is it probably has something to do with your computer. I haven't the slightest clue what the hell to do about it. Dunno, maybe try clearing your cookies or something.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been checking out your profiles and has anyone in this forum ever heard of any real wrestlers instead of this new brand of shit like lesnar and mysterio - geez try watching some real wrestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well, now I can get to W-E.com, but the user CP is still screwed up. :confused: And I cleared my cookies and everything. It's very strange.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
Last time I checked Bret Hart, Terry Funk and Mick Foley were retired. And Mick and Terry don't wrestle at all, wrestling involves technical moves, not busting your head with a trash can.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Formerly posted by The Hock101
And last time i checked technical wrestling didn't include a lame rap gimmick huh cena!
Last time I checked the forums, you, my little jackass friend, were not here. :angry:

Do that again, I will ban you...word life!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Watch it The Hock101, I'm not a nice administrator to people like you. I suggest getting of that attitude...or else....

You'll face my terror of banning. ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts