1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,530 Posts
Jamie Noble and Shane Helms should get a raise for helping produce the Men's MITB Ladder match.

That match was amazing! It's honestly my favorite WWE match of the year so far in 2021 (y)

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
I'm happy Chris Parks aka Abyss has found success in WWE. Probably the most underappreciated big man ever. It's a shame he became too reliant on hardcore stuff because as a straight up wrestler he was great. Good guy too by all accounts of other wrestlers.

On the other note, every time one of these comes out I notice that Tyson Kidd produces the worst matches so....

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Tyson producing the Women's MITB with Natayla looking more than the most impressive for no reason why doesn't that surprise me:rolleyes:
Well that and I believe she was the most experienced one in the match so I'm guessing she would do the most heavy lifting and probably help set the match up

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On the other note, every time one of these comes out I notice that Tyson Kidd produces the worst matches so....
Tyson Kidd mostly produces womens matches and many of the great matches like Sasha/Bianca he produced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts