Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a college, and some 3 months back I found that my IP Address had been banned. The case is, that the entire college uses the same Global IP, and hence all our IP was banned. I have no clue as to whether I was banned or someone else from the college, only that I have not been able to access my account since. I came back home today, and found my account safe and sound. I believe now, that it wasn't me who broke any of the rules, and was wrongly punished for the past three months or so. I request you look into the issue and clarify this situation.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't question all this while, because I wanted to check if my account still existed or not. Right now, I'm not at my college. When I go there, I'll check with them. For now, I can access my account, so its fine with me.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,268 Posts
Your college needs to learn to behave on WF. The IP adress at my college works for me. Where do you go? I need to scratch the place off my list of potential schools to transfer to....

Bad spot for you. If they unban the IP than whoever got it banned in the first place would be unbanned as well.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Your college needs to learn to behave on WF. The IP adress at my college works for me. Where do you go? I need to scratch the place off my list of potential schools to transfer to....
Why? Because there's an INTERNET TROLL enrolled there? :lmao

·
Is a Snit Head
22,268 Posts
Why? Because there's an INTERNET TROLL enrolled there? :lmao
No, I was obviously implying in a sarcastic manner that I could never go to a school where I couldn't access this website. You should have been able to figure that out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts