Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I go to the bank too withdraw some points so I can buy a colored username. I withdraw 400 points and nothing happens and the bank shows up 400 points less than it was. So I have to withdraw another 400 so there goes 800 points. Just now I go to withdraw another 460 points to change my color because I don't like it and the same thing happens.

So I am wondering if maybe I could get an 800 point refund?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
There's some problem with the database not updating properly (or something) when you withdraw from the bank.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I keep trying to steal points from people and it wont let me
what should i do?

·
15,672 Posts
Do all my posts look like that? Does anyone else have this problem? They all look fine to me (on Crazy Browser and Netscape), as do everyone else's.

·
15,672 Posts
Sorry, Crunch. I suspect you will, when Nitemare comes back on. I've got 800 odd points in the bank and don't want to take them out in case it messes up. If only there was that store discount for Super Mods that someone was talking about...

·
15,672 Posts
Really? I didn't know that. Not much of a discount for poor people like me. Sniff.

·
15,672 Posts
^^^Are you suggesting that to me, to cure the problem, or to Champ? Anyone else see my/Cody's/Rajah's posts like that? Does it happen with Lee's as well, just out of interest, Champ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts