Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's this guy picking on me since last year. Things like puncturing my bike, shooting me with those kiddy pellet guns, all sorts of stupid practical jokes. Not that I can tbeat him up, I actually roughed him up black and blue some time back. But he has a goony elder brother who then came out with his goon friends and roughed me up up with hockey sticks and all. I'm really fed up and want to end this shit. I want advise on how to get this ruffian to task. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I try it but whenever I'm on the streets, the guy just can't stop his pranks. He lives in my locality.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wanna sort it out myself.
I've asked the question many times, but the fact is that guy doesn't care. His parents, his whole family is like that. Goon family.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Many, even I can match him. But the problem is his bro and his gang. That guy has even gone to jail but the whole family is evil.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He isn't in my school. And no he doesn't hit me, just practical jokes and bad ones at that.

I just want to pull off a dirty practical joke on him without him knowing who did it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts