Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use the desktop version of the forum from my phone, but there are some threads that don't let me access. Like for example in the Women of Wrestling section I can't see the most recent posts and whenever I try I see an old post and then the page refreshes by itself, this has happenes with 2 different phones already, is there some sort of a glitch? Because I can access those pages from my PC no problem.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
Hello there,

I was wondering what browser and device you're using?
Also, have you tried clearing your caches and cookies if this helped?

Ed

·
This is my show now
1,358 Posts
Hello there,

Ed
Somewhat related to the thread topic - using the enhanced mobile version you can’t see stickied threads.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
yo Admin--having trouble here too. VerticalSports app isn't working and its taking a LONG time for the web browser version to open.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello there,

Ed
Yes, I have cleared cache and cookies, but nothing. I tried different browsers (Chrome, Samsung Web Browser, Opera, Mozilla), all have the same problem: Whenever I use the desktop version from my phone some threads just refreshes by themselves and don't update to the latest post. It is only when I use the desktop version from any of my 2 phones, from PC works just fine. I use Samsung Galaxy A30.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
Somewhat related to the thread topic - using the enhanced mobile version you can’t see stickied threads.
There should be a yellow box that would show the stickies in Enhanced mobile view.
Other than that, the only way to see it within the forum section is to use the desktop view.

yo Admin--having trouble here too. VerticalSports app isn't working and its taking a LONG time for the web browser version to open.
The app has been discontinued, as it's core software developers have chosen to discontinue it and did so years ago, as such no new updates will be made available.
Best way to access the forum is through a browser.

Yes, I have cleared cache and cookies, but nothing. I tried different browsers (Chrome, Samsung Web Browser, Opera, Mozilla), all have the same problem: Whenever I use the desktop version from my phone some threads just refreshes by themselves and don't update to the latest post. It is only when I use the desktop version from any of my 2 phones, from PC works just fine. I use Samsung Galaxy A30.
Can you grab us a thread that you're having issues with accessing the latest post?
Might be a syncing issue.

Ed

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,593 Posts
Hey Adminstrator why do I have a red mark I know it was from a red rep but the n I got a green rep it's really annoying mate can u sort it for me check my my reps mate

Thanks

Hope your well

Carter.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,399 Posts
Hey Adminstrator why do I have a red mark I know it was from a red rep but the n I got a green rep it's really annoying mate can u sort it for me check my my reps mate

Thanks

Hope your well

Carter.
Someone negged you and left you negative rep. Sorry m8 but you'll have to deal with it like every one else who gets negged.

Let's not derail the thread with a superfluous matter.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,593 Posts
Someone negged you and left you negative rep. Sorry m8 but you'll have to deal with it like every one else who gets negged.

Let's not derail the thread with a superfluous matter.
I know it's a daft thing to say @BROCK but I got a green rep off @Leon Knuckles so wouldn't that take it off mate , by the way hope Liverpool do well again I'm a man Utd fan who's a Geordie and we are gonna hardly make the top 4 .

Peace.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,399 Posts
I know it's a daft thing to say @BROCK but I got a green rep off @Leon Knuckles so wouldn't that take it off mate , by the way hope Liverpool do well again I'm a man Utd fan who's a Geordie and we are gonna hardly make the top 4 .

Peace.
Na, getting green doesn't counter balance getting red. You get repped (green), you get negged (red). You'll have to live with both coloured squares m8.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,593 Posts
Na, getting green doesn't counter balance getting red. You get repped (green), you get negged (red). You'll have to live with both coloured squares m8.

Ah fck it Brock it's only a red mark lol , do u think u will get close to man shitty this season they are the only team to buy decent players , man Utd want Harry maguire he's not worth 70 mil though good player , the rest he's bought meh, we need a decent right bk I know it's mad to say I would go for dani Alves he's 36 the same age as Laurent Blanc was when he came to man Utd , we need a striker personally lukaku is good but he's a one up front type of player , lingaard martial and rashford upfront is great , glad mata stayed gutted Herrera left .

Good look to pool this season mate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts