1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,600 Posts
Still confused why people opt to pick on Cena's moveset, when Bret Hart used to go through about 3-5 moves every night. Guess that means HE CANT WRESTLE

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
probably the saddest anti-cena shirt for the blind idiot haters

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,027 Posts
Lol, it's quite funny really. I know some people will disagree and throw a fit about it but I don't care. It made my night anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
The same people that complain about cenas 'five moves of doom' idolise the rock and Steve austin i dont recall them having 1004 moves.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ehh i think its a toss up, there always seems to be same amount of people that hate and love cena. its like a debate that wont ever end really.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Still confused why people opt to pick on Cena's moveset, when Bret Hart used to go through about 3-5 moves every night. Guess that means HE CANT WRESTLE
True but Bret Hart didnt do the EXACT 5 moves in succession every single time. Im not hating Cena because I believe he can wrestle its just why does he have to do the exact 4 moves before his finisher every single time? It just makes the wrestling look so fake its like "cmon, cena does this all the time, why do you wrestlers keep falling for this same routine over and over again?" 2 move routines before your finisher is fine but 4 moves? I don't know it just makes the wrestlers hes wrestling look really stupid.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
But Cena can wrestle? And the "five moves" he uses have been written for him so that kids can get excited that he's close to winning.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
True but Bret Hart didnt do the EXACT 5 moves in succession every single time. Im not hating Cena because I believe he can wrestle its just why does he have to do the exact 4 moves before his finisher every single time? It just makes the wrestling look so fake its like "cmon, cena does this all the time, why do you wrestlers keep falling for this same routine over and over again?" 2 move routines before your finisher is fine but 4 moves? I don't know it just makes the wrestlers hes wrestling look really stupid.
Lol that's hilarious, its sad but true, i also hate when the match looks like its gonna get going, then it ends so fast after cena pulls those 4-5 moves. its like ?

·
Banned
445 Posts
Im not hating Cena because I believe he can wrestle its just why does he have to do the exact 4 moves before his finisher every single time? It just makes the wrestling look so fake its like "cmon, cena does this all the time, why do you wrestlers keep falling for this same routine over and over again?" 2 move routines before your finisher is fine but 4 moves? I don't know it just makes the wrestlers hes wrestling look really stupid.
Replace Cena in your post with Randy Orton dude. Orton is no different.

I'd feel less embarassed wearing the actual bright orange Cena shirt than I would wearing the one posted.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts