Wrestling Forum banner

What was the match of the week?

• Diva's Champion Alicia Fox, Jillian & Tamina def. Eve Torres, Gail Kim & Natalya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWE Champion Sheamus def. Goldust

• Hamada & Taylor Wilde def. Knockout Tag Champs Beautiful People (Knockout Tag Title Match)

• Television Champion AJ Style def. Rob Terry (Television Championship Match)

• D'Angelo Dinero def. Orlando Jordan

• TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam & Tommy Dreamer def. Raven & Abyss

• The Straight Edge Society def. MVP, Chris Masters & JTG

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

You know the drill, discuss this week's matches and vote for your favs in the poll. Here are the options...

RAW

1) Edge vs Wade Barrett (No Contest)
2) Diva's Champion Alicia Fox, Jillian & Tamina def. Eve Torres, Gail Kim & Natalya
3) WWE Champion Sheamus def. Goldust
4) John Cena def. Chris Jericho
5) The Great Khali def. Ted DiBiase
6) Randy Orton def. United States Champion The Miz

iMPACT!

1) Hamada & Taylor Wilde def. Knockout Tag Team Champions The Beautiful People (Knockout Tag Team Championship Match)
2) Television Champion AJ Style def. Rob Terry (Television Championship Match)
3) Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns def. Beer Money (Ultimate X Match)
4) D'Angelo Dinero def. Orlando Jordan
5) Ric Flair def. Jay Lethal (Street Fight)
6) TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam & Tommy Dreamer def. Raven & Abyss

SmackDown

1) Cody Rhodes def. Matt Hardy
2) Dolph Ziggler def. Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston (Intercontinental Championship Match)
3) The Straight Edge Society def. MVP, Chris Masters & JTG
4) Rey Mysterio def. Drew McIntyre

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I'll do one for each.

Raw-John Cena vs Chris Jericho

impact-MCMG vs Beer Money

SmackDown-Cody Rhodes vs Matt Hardy

Overall-MCMG vs Beer Money

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
The matches were lame as hell this week on SmackDown, so I'll have to say it was John Cena vs Jericho. Even with it's lame as hell ending (honestly, what were they thinking with that finish) it was still the best match this week.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My picks... Cena vs Jericho, MCMG vs Beer Money in Ultimate X (what a series this has been!), Ziggler vs Kofi

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Cena/Jericho overall. And I'm not just saying that because it's Jericho (although that doesn't hurt :)). But seriously, both guys gave a damn good performance, especially for Raw.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about WWE superstars? Or have WWE cancelled that show?
No WWE Superstars is still going. Although by this point it is just a show for the undercarders who cant get on the flagship shows (Raw and SmackDown), with the occassional exception. Because of that, and the fact that the matches they have on there will never be preferred to matches on WWE Raw, WWE SmackDown, and TNA iMPACT! I have not included it. I also don't include matches on NXT because of the same reason, and also the guys on there are not official WWE Superstars (however they do put on some darn good matches)

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Beer Money vs Motor City Machineguns by a mile for me! The whole series has been awesome. Although, I think the cage match was better than the Ultimate X. however, I loved the ending more of the Ultimate X.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Mcmg vs beer money, people who have seen this and the cena y2j surely can't of preferred that match, the ultimate x match ruled

The 2 best tag teams in the world ATM for me

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Definitely The Guns/Beer Money. Second place would go to the divas match on Raw.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Divas match on Raw at 2nd?! Are you kidding me?! Especially when that card also had top matches between Cena-Jericho and Orton-Miz.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts