• Samoa Joe def. Orlando Jordan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Nash def. Jeff Jarrett

• Mr Anderson, Jeff Hardy, D'Angelo Dinero & Kurt Angle def. Fortune

• CM Punk def. JTG

• Jack Swagger def. MVP (via disqualification)(Jack Swagger Senior Invitational)

• Big Show def. Luke Gallows

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Sorry this is up a little later than usual, have had a few personal problems this weekend. Anyway you know the drill, here are this week's match choices...

RAW

1) Edge def. R-Truth
2) Chris Jericho def. The Great Khali
3) Diva's Champion Melina def. Jillian
4) United States Champion The Miz def. John Cena (via disqualification)
5) Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov def. The Usos
6) Randy Orton def. Ted DiBiase & John Morrison (Triple Threat Match)
7) WWE Champion Sheamus def. Zack Ryder (WWE Championship Match)

iMPACT!

1) Samoa Joe def. Orlando Jordan
2) Kevin Nash def. Jeff Jarrett
3) Beer Money def. FBI
4) Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns def. Generation Me
5) Mr Anderson, Jeff Hardy, D'Angelo Dinero & Kurt Angle def. Television Champion AJ Styles, Kazarian, Matt Morgan & X Division Champion Douglas Williams

SmackDown

1) World Heavyweight Champion Kane def. Rey Mysterio (No Disqualification Match)
2) CM Punk def. JTG
3) Kofi Kingston def. Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler (via countout)(Intercontinental Championship Match)
4) Jack Swagger def. MVP (via disqualification)(Jack Swagger Senior Invitational)
5) Alberto Del Rio def. local competitor
6) Big Show def. Luke Gallows

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miz-Cena and Kofi-Dolph were in my opinion the best matches those guys have ever had with eachother. MCMG-Gen Me was also a fantastic match.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Machine guns match for about the 4th week running. Generation me were awesome in that match aswell though.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Can we stop referring to Alex Koslov as "local competitor"? He's from Russia, not California. Plus, he's one of the better independent wrestlers in the world.

Anyway, I voted MCMG/Bucks.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
MCMG vs. Generation Me was definitely the match of the week for me. It was just my kind of match. I love quick, high-flying action and neither team never fails to deliver that. Also, this match did something good for TNA's tag team division, which is flying higher than ever right now (no pun intended). Generation Me looked good in that match - looked like they belonged in the ring with the champions - and the champions looked good in their victory. Couldn't ask for much more, really.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
The Gunners are the kings of TV matches this year. Anyways this a great idea and I hope you will have a list of matches of the week winners in subsequent weeks.

·
pretending to be nice
1,490 Posts
Kofis IC title match was PPV quality. Defo the best of WWE last week. I can't watch TNA due to other than in-ring reasons, but I bet they had some good matches too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts