Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That doesn't sound too good...

I am going to a live show that's going to be on ppv. Jushin liger is scheduled to be in a match as well as justin gabriel and mick foley is going to make an appearance. I am considering bringing a fanny pack stuffed with chicken wings to give to mick.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
If I remember correctly, one of there reason shows did a 0.0 rating.
Aren't their "TV Shows" actually just paid advertisment time in the early morning hours? Seems to be just stuff already released on DVD as well, just re-cut for TV. Overall, really not worth screwing up your sleep schedule for. I say this seeing about two minutes of an episode on YouTube.

If it's doable, I'd recommend the NYWC School over PWS. Simply because there are a bunch of guys gaining a name on the indies right now that are products of NYWC. I can't think of anyone who PWS has put out.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
yeah, that's what it sounds like. Never seen an episode, just read about it in the Observer. Sounds like a time buy in the middle of the night.

I guess if you got the money marks to do it, then why not. But doesn't seem like a good business strategy to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts