Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few jokes. Do you have some that you know?

1. What's the difference between Seth Rollins and a pencil?
Answer: A pencil draws

2. What's common between CM Punk and a bag a potato chips?
Answer: Both are salty

3. Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Answer: Because Kevin Nash tore his quads and he couldn't

4. What did John Cena say to his teacher about his report card?
Answer: You can't C me

5.Why will Vince Mcmahon definitely go to Heaven?
Answer: Because he has no chance in hell

6. Why did Big Show fail driver's license test?
Answer: He kept turning

7. What's a wrestlers favorite dish?
Answer: The Soup-Plex

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I guess people forget that Rollins was part of The Shield who were actually a draw in this weak era. Vince put them back together late 2018 because he knew it would draw for the tour of Australia.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I guess people forget that Rollins was part of the Shield who were actually most overpushed team in this weak era. (beating everyone including Brothers of Destruction, teams of stars like Cena, Randy, Sheamus, etc). Vince put them back together late 2018 because he knew he didn't create any new stars besides them had to milk them bit more.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I guess people forget that Rollins was part of The Shield who were actually a draw in this weak era. Vince put them back together late 2018 because he knew it would draw for the tour of Australia.
They couldn't have drawn that well when Vince had to drag Undertakers corpse back out to do a match with HHH, which also featured two retired wrestlers in HBK and Kane?

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
They couldn't have drawn that well when Vince had to drag Undertakers corpse back out to do a match with HHH, which also featured two retired wrestlers in HBK and Kane?
To be fair that Triple H vs Taker was the first advertised match in June when the event was in October. The Shield were added later so it's the other way round.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts