Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only wrestlers, who NEVER worked for WWE.

Abdullah the Butcher
Sting

Continue...

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
*Endless list of Japanese wrestlers*

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Nick Bockwinkel is one of the first names that come to my mind.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
AJ Styles.

He never worked in WWE and he is one of the all time greatest wrestlers in TNA history.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Putting Briscoes in Hall of Fame seems a little premature IMO. If not including Japanese wrestlers, this is a tough list to put together

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
AJ Styles.

He never worked in WWE and he is one of the all time greatest wrestlers in TNA history.
He, Joe and Daniels were contracted for a few months back in early 2000 and appeared on a few Sunday Night Heat shows, if I remember right AJ jobbed out to Christian. (though I might be getting him mixed up with someone else). Anyway, point is they were in the WWE for a short while and don't count.

If you are going to compile a list of the greatest to never step into the WWE ring, these are the names you are looking for.

Sting, Gordon Solie, Magnum TA (though I am sure if his career wasn't cut prematurely, he would have ended up in the WWF sometime in his career, maybe when Flair moved over), Stu Hart (the man who had two generations of superstars wrestle in his basement and teach them the tricks of the trade, just about anyone who went into the ring up until his death went to his house for training), Gory Guerrero (need I say more?), El Santo (Anyone who knows anything about wrestling outside of the WWE has heard about him, a pioneer and megastar has done just about it all, arguably the most over guy ever, became a culture icon, movie star and real life superhero), Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta (no explination needed here), Gorgeous George (the first flamboyant gimmick out there, paved the ways for guys like Harley Race and Ric Flair to come later on in robes and bright colors.),

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why do people say AJ Styles should be in hall of fame? He's been around for about 10 years and he's already hall of fame worthy? I don't think so.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Why do people say AJ Styles should be in hall of fame? He's been around for about 10 years and he's already hall of fame worthy? I don't think so.
Why not? He has pretty much done everything there is to do outside of WWE in the US. He's one of the best performers today in wrestling.

Besides Edge had a career only about 2 years longer and he's in a real HOF, because he was good, had done everything there was to do and deserves it (I don't think he deserved to go in so soon but alot of people disagree)..

Anyway. There's alot of people worthy of going into a wrestling HOF. Misawa, Kobashi, El Santo, Great Muta, Sting, and there's plenty more..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts