Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I could make a commercial for smoking rather than these dumbass ones against it. Cause smoking saved my life. On more than one occasion. If I hadn't started smoking I probably would've killed myself a long time ago, but the nicoteen helped me reduce some of that stress that comes from having a mom who's constantly a bitch on wheels and a sister who just won't stop being a fuck. Of course, I've been out of the house a while, but I'm not going to quit now, because I'm just not a quitter. One time I was sitting at an intersection and the light turned green but I was lighting a cigarette, and just then some faggot blew right past the red light. If I hadn't lit that cigarette, that bastard would've sideblinded me so hard. And he was doing about 95. I always figured that if I hadn't started smoking something would happen to me like "It's a Wonderful Life" only it wouldn't be. It would be a short, shitty life. Smoking probably won't even cut my life short all that much anyway. My entire family smokes and we've had no smoking related deaths yet. I won't die from smoking, no. You know what I'm going to die from? Diabetes. My grandpa was a diabetic, so chances are I'm pretty fucked. Or I might die from cirrhosis of the liver, because my family does have a history of alcoholism. But I don't give a shit. If I die, I'll die. I just hope it's a really gruesome death like dangling from a meathook stuck in my asshole above a pack of rabid dobermans. That'll make me famous. In fact, I'd probably get even more attention if I did it myself.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I don't suggest a commercial. You'd end up getting sued by the family of a dead guy who started smoking and got in a car accident or something. They'll say it's false advertising.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
If you hadn't started smoking in the first place, the whole chain of events after that would've been changed. So that close call car accident thing wouldn't have happened.

And if you thought about killing yourself just because your mom and sister are bitches... you need a reality check, and find something worth killing yourself over instead of bitchy relatives.

Anyways... you keep that "If I die, I'll die" attitude. That's quite optimistic. :no:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Well, the other day, my friend Tramaine, Saul, and Cedric got high, but I didn't want to drive because I was tired(it was 3AM) and we went to Taco Bell and my friend Saul was driving and he was at the ordering speaker. I was just waiting for the little girl on the bike to go in front of us. True story.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D-Man said:
If you hadn't started smoking in the first place, the whole chain of events after that would've been changed. So that close call car accident thing wouldn't have happened.

And if you thought about killing yourself just because your mom and sister are bitches... you need a reality check, and find something worth killing yourself over instead of bitchy relatives.

Anyways... you keep that "If I die, I'll die" attitude. That's quite optimistic. :no:
That butterfly effect shit is kinda what I was alluding to with "It's a Wonderful Life." And I thought about killing them more than killing myself. And then about finding and killing the father I've never seen. You don't know how much stress can affect someone's life. I know plenty of people who killed themselves because they didn't know how to deal with it. Besides, my mom was not just bitchy. She had the loudest fucking scream I've ever heard in my life. And it was a piercing, high-pitched scream. The kind of scream that could make you scratch your skin off with your fingernails and then gouge out your eyeballs with a soldering iron. And my sister was an annoying deaf little bitch. I know that sounds mean but the last thing you need when you're a teenager is a deaf sister you have to be watching out for all the goddamn time on top of everything else. :)

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
And my sister was an annoying deaf little bitch. I know that sounds mean but the last thing you need when you're a teenager is a deaf sister you have to be watching out for all the goddamn time on top of everything else.
yeah, whatever important teenage stupid crap you gotta do is more important that helping a family member that can't help herself

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I'm not saying this to be mean, but i think you might need counseling. maybe you can lose some of that stress by finding NON-VIOLENT ways to vent. Don't be offented by this, its just a suggestion.

N

·
0 Posts
Well, if you think people are incapable of fixing their own lives, what makes you think someone with a "degree" can fix their life? Counselers group people, and everyone is an individual. So what counselers do, is listen to your story, and try to compare you with others, and it doesn't really work for tons of people. I can't say it doesn't work for everyone because of course people can guess right.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Big-n-Rich said:
yeah, whatever important teenage stupid crap you gotta do is more important that helping a family member that can't help herself
She's deaf, not helpless. That's ignorant bullshit if you think that just because one of a person's senses is diminished, they're helpless. I taught her self-reliance. I didn't want one of my family members to be weak, despite whatever disability they might have. And since she is my sibling, she should be strong and smart enough to be independent.

And stoner, shut the fuck up and go back to your bong. You don't know what you're talking about. Talking or thinking about doing something is nowhere close to actually doing it. I'm sure you've fantasized about shoving a floor lamp up your ass, but did you ever really do it?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
hey, mr. bad evil guy, you're the one whining about not being able to do what you want because of the misery of helping your family, talking about killing them or yourself for it. how smart is that? but who are we to try to talk you out of it?

dont take an attitude with me because you think your life sucks.

and what gave you the impression that i am a stoner?

and no, i have not had fantasies about sticking anything up my ass, but thank you for caring enough to ask.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
He was talking to me. should of just kept my mouth shut. and no I don't fantasize about shuving a lamp up my ass. that just stupid.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
yes well, i just thought he was replying to me and i wanted him to know i don't shove nothing up my ass. i'm pretty strict on the things up my ass policy.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fags - That's what this post was about originally. And now it's gone way off topic. In any case, I don't really enjoy telling people about my life because I obviously can't describe it very well. And if you're a taxpayer you obviously do advocate getting it up the ass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts