Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
The Wrestling Femme
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.. I never thought it would happen, but my parents have finally hit rock bottom.

They're sending me to private school next year. Its not 100% official yet, but as of right now, I'm on the list to be a student at the local Catholic High School.

I didn't even do anything too bad this year. I mean, I do spend alot of time on the computer and stuff like that, but I haven't gotten into much trouble outside of the home.

I'm a good student, have a job, and other lovey-dovey shit, but seriously.. Private school?

I have to wear a uniform (gag me),take a religious class each semester and i won't know anybody.

This sucks.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I know what that is like. My best friend has been complaining about it, he hated it at first in the beginning of this year, but now he thinks it's way cooler then regular high school, so you may end up liking it.

·
The Wrestling Femme
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. I'm not even catholic.

The only good thing about this high school (so far), is they have the best high school football team in the state, or something.

GO COUGARS.

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,804 Posts
Shit Chelsey i guess thats Bad News for you , Private school , I would never go to one EVER , BTW Off Topic:Got any new pics?

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,804 Posts
Lol Dont worry about it , rants always go off topic , Ill be waiting for the pics:agree:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I was at catholic school for years, so you should be upset. The one I was at was pretty strict, not to mention very boring. But eh... atleast they have a good football team. :D

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Chelsey, go for it! Private school boys are BAD. It's the quiet ones you have to watch.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I went to private for several years. I'm still alive. Granted, I'm always ticked off, but that's another story.....

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I went to a co-ed private school. Just keep your head and don't let yourself turn into a 'private school girl' and you'll be fine.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
It's not as bad as you think, my cousin attended private school and he said it was actually pretty cool. Just don't let yourself slip.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts