Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pritchard sucks . i let the guy go to see what he had but the guy just sucks balls !!! His segments draw low ratings over and over . whats next impact getting 0.6 .

fired pritchard... clap clap clap fired pritchard...

:steiner :steiner :steiner

Reactions: nekro

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Re: pritchard is the anti anti christ of Pro wrestling

Well, its even more wwe lite than ever thanks to him.

Really want somebody who hasn't worked for the evil empire.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

Pritchard pushed more talent in a few months than russo in 10 years.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

Well, its even more wwe lite than ever thanks to him.

Really want somebody who hasn't worked for the evil empire.
Like who, Gabe Sapolsky? I mean nearly anyone you could think of to fill that position has worked for WWE at some point.

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Pritchard pushed more talent in a few months than russo in 10 years.
more talent as in the son of EZE ? WOW ! DID you type that!!

In the past three weeks, the ratings have been lower then the average ratings. Since Vince Russo left TNA the ratings have been the lowest they have been in a very long time. the drama leading to the tag title match was lame last week. I think Scott Steiner is awesome !!!! He has been speaking his mind and saying what I think most wrestlers in TNA would love to be saying.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

Lame tag title match with 2 great talents > any pole on a pole match.

·
Registered
399 Posts

Has he really been active in the creative process? Dude had a heart attack a few months ago around the same time russo got fired. Reports say he returned at lockdown........so wtf?

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Lame tag title match with 2 great talents > any pole on a pole match.

the drama leading to the tag title match was lame last week.It was Over kill and what was the point of not just doing the tag match.

Has he really been active in the creative process? Dude had a heart attack a few months ago around the same time russo got fired. Reports say he returned at lockdown........so wtf?
thats a point that im willing to say ok on but at what point do we say this is pritchard booking and pritchard's 0.9 ? or 0.5 how ever bad it gets?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

You know, something called "building up" a main event...

Of course russo would just make a title on a pole match where the losers must eat their own feces and the winners gets to use the ninja rape van used on samoa joe.

Then as a swerve who won the match would eat their own shit and the losers would win the rape van.

·
Registered
399 Posts

I would say 6 months afther that tna could clean house . Bring back nash and jerret and make them a major part of the booking

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

more talent as in the son of EZE ? WOW ! DID you type that!!

In the past three weeks, the ratings have been lower then the average ratings. Since Vince Russo left TNA the ratings have been the lowest they have been in a very long time. the drama leading to the tag title match was lame last week. I think Scott Steiner is awesome !!!! He has been speaking his mind and saying what I think most wrestlers in TNA would love to be saying.
You know what else has changed over the past 6 months since Russo was removed?

More young talent being pushed. More young talent has been pushed over the past 6 months than in a very long time.

Stop worrying about the ratings.

·
Registered
399 Posts

More young talent being pushed. More young talent has been pushed over the past 6 months than in a very long time.

I think its kind of weak to say russo doesn't push the young guys. That's what he's known for when he got to wcw he pushed booker t ddp jarret and benoit . Russo didn't kill wcwc aol did.

Russo has always been about the next gen

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

I think its kind of weak to say russo doesn't push the young guys. That's what he's known for when he got to wcw he pushed booker t ddp jarret and benoit . Russo didn't kill wcwc aol did.

Russo has always been about the next gen
And giving them stupid gimmicks...

·
Registered
912 Posts

This.

No way is Impact as bad as it was at this time last year, even with Garett Bischoff and EY/ODB. Roode's title reign, Joe/Magnus tag title reign, and Gail Kim's KO title reign are all solid (as was Aries' X Division title reign until recently) and the big pushes of last year in Crimson and Gunner have been downscaled A LOT. Also, Roode/Storm > Sting/Anderson/RVD.

But then again, this IS the IWC, so some of them wanting Russo back after he was the antichrist of the IWC for so long shouldn't be surprising actually.

·
Self High Five!
147 Posts
Re: Pritchard is the anti anti christ of Pro wrestling

The more time you spend reading in this forum, the more you realise it doesn't matter what TNA do from now on. They are always going to be ripped apart.

Can't people just enjoy it for what it is?! If it wasn't for TNA being an alternative, I wouldn't even be watching wrestling nowadays, because WWE isn't exactly all it's made out to be. And i'm not into all the Hipster Indy shizz ..so for some of us, TNA is all we have to keep us going.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Re: Pritchard is the anti anti christ of Pro wrestling

Pritchard is the anti anti christ of Pro wrestling.

So basically one "anti" makes the other "anti" irrelevant and you meant to say :

pritchard is the christ of Pro wrestling
?

very well spoken sir

:steiner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts