Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Priscilla Kelly was a competitor in the WWE Mae Young Classic this year, but she’s now getting attention for something she did last month at a Suburban Fight event where at one point during the match, she took what looked like a used tampon out of her wrestling tights and shoved it into her opponent’s mouth.
https://411mania.com/wrestling/wrestlers-react-to-priscilla-kelly-doing-a-tampon-spot-during-a-wrestling-match/

·
Registered
469 Posts
Oh no, the killer tampon attacks. She didn't get her pussy out and do anything stupid like that Joey guy who plays with his dick does.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,108 Posts
Hmm, wrong time to be eating a jam donut.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I mean it's fucking stupid and disgusting but it's also just wrestling so anyone legit sending her hate for this seriously needs to lighten up a little (definitely something I'd prefer to not see though)

·
Registered
554 Posts
I mean, it's wrestling. They constantly are out there risking their life. I don't see how it is SO shocking in a world where you have wrestlers using glass as weapons or Joey Ryan constantly using his dick to get over. Sure, it's disgusting but there has been worst in wrestling.

As long as the other chick was alright with it, it's cool. I would rather see them try to get over with something painless rather than trying something dumb that would result in pain.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,850 Posts
That is fucking vile and it's fucking g just made me puke , dirty girl ,

FFS OP why post

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,850 Posts
I thought it was fcking a joke @njcam don't tell me what to do .

Im one of the calmer folks on here if u bother to see that, do I come out with posts like this often , nope , enjoyed that smoke was great. Now for dinner
Peace @njcam;

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
The worst part about this is that you're going to have some wrestlers defend this in the most pretentious douchebag fashion by saying that the spot is art and it's subjective.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,850 Posts
Before u mean u say out i meant a blunt .

·
Immovable
903 Posts
That's some really trashy backyard wrestling tier stuff right there. Will probably follow her wherever she goes for a while.

She'll just be "the tampon chick" from now on.

:paige

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought it was fcking a joke @njcam don't tell me what to do .
I thought it was a fcking joke (maybe).

Im one of the calmer folks on here if u bother to see that, do I come out with posts like this often , nope , enjoyed that smoke was great. Now for dinner
Peace @njcam;
No idea, not even going to try.

Before u mean u say out i meant a blunt .
Umm, no idea, so much for the education system.

Anyone out there interpret this language?

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I dont see any difference between this and all the dick spots Joey Ryan does that people love.
Come on, even Joey Ryan has never gone this far.

The Joey Ryan equivalent here would be him cumming on a tissue and jamming it into an opponent's mouth to which I don't think he has ever done.

You're welcome for that mental image.

Reactions: bradatar and njcam

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,850 Posts
I thought it was a fcking joke (maybe).

No idea, not even going to try.

Umm, no idea, so much for the education system.

Anyone out there interpret this language?

Yup it's called the I.amstoned.yournot.com

Attachments

1 - 20 of 70 Posts