Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Princess Alberta R.I.P.

With Final Battle now less than a month away, I'll be proudly displaying my ROH colours, in my sig and avatar, from here on.

You'll be sad to learn that, tragically, this means that there will be no more baby sig.

The wide-eyed infant; who had been affectionately referred to by nicknames such as 'Baby Bernard', 'Little Albert' and others; has become, perhaps, the most well-loved signature in WF history. Therefore, I felt it was only right to give the child a proper send-off.

Princess Alberta (to afford the little one the dignity of a definitive name) lived only a short life but her contagious personality touched the hearts of many worldwide.

She will now be laid to rest.

The mourning process begins here. This thread can be used, much like a Book of Condolences, for those who wish to leave a message of support, share a memory or simply grieve communally.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends and fans of Princess Alberta.

Sleep tight, angel.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
So another stupid internet inside joke that only idiots think is funny is being put to rest? Good.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Oh dear, now it feels like Dragon Quest. "A poof draws near!"

You are aware you're gonna attract some red rep for this right?
Come on now redead, as good a poster as you are, that was pretty insensitive. Shame on you

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I'm sorry guys.

Someone post leave the memories alone.
Good idea redeadening.

So another stupid internet inside joke that only idiots think is funny is being put to rest? Good.
You've had such a chip on your shoulder ever since the wFo de-pushed you and gave you that awesome gay gimmick. Go back to it, you have an uncanny knack for pulling it off.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
shut the fuck up you piece of ignorant pig shit. every single post of yours is a disgrace to the forum and to the entire internet in general.

go cry about being a poof elsewhere, don't bring your lousy crap in here.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
the sad thing is thepoof is nowhere near as pathetic as Kleiber.

anyway RIP

I'm glad she's being laid to rest now before Russo gets wind of this IWC joke and tries to have Abyss kidnap her to get heat.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
FFS, I didn't even know the kid was sick!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts