Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince... I mean lord Tensai

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  Evolution 
#1 ·
Just makes me so mad. Why would they make an american a japanese? Might as well as say that R-Truth is a white guy.

#3 ·
The WWE has a great history of not Japanese people being great as Japanese people! The only problem is that there is no Mr. Fuji this time. I believe if they toned down the regalia it might help, and the stance doesn't need to be as swishy but I can live with that.

After what he did to Cena and became Ace's enforcer I believe we have a new Umaga like figure.

#7 ·
Not this thread again.

#12 ·
I know I saw this before, and pointed it out, but I dont remember exactly where it was.

Was it some dude that started a thread that said this ? :lmao

Besides, I can be white and be born in fucking Mexico, and that doesnt mean I am not Mexican.

#11 ·
He isn't Japanese, nor is he being built as being Japanese. It's been stated he's an American, from WWE who went to Japan and just... pretty much destroyed a lot of guys over there and is now back in WWE for whatever reason.

And the act you compared to nationalites (Japanese and American) to two different races (white and black) really doesn't help your argument.

#16 ·
For the love of God! Do you people actually listen to what's being said during programming?! They've REPEATEDLY said that he's a former WWE star who went to Japan, learned their craft and has brought back the skills and such that's he's learnt.

NEVER have they said he's Japanese or anything of the sort.

#21 ·
are you serious? no one said he was japanese, duh. I am just gonna assume you're a little kid or mentally retarded and let it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.