Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want them to ripoff exact ideas from WWE but right now the WWE product is just way better than TNA. The build between The Rock and Cena and Jericho and CM Punk leading to WrestleMania is how wrestling should be. WrestleMania and RAW the night after and last weeks RAW is what wrestling should be like.

From January-March I was saying nothing but great things about TNA but I'm just so tired of Eric Young and ODB and Garett Bischoff. I want to see more Roode, more Bully Ray, Samoa Joe & Magnus having awesome tag matches, more MCMG, more Aries, more Storm.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I don't want them to ripoff exact ideas from WWE but right now the WWE product is just way better than TNA. The build between The Rock and Cena and Jericho and CM Punk leading to WrestleMania is how wrestling should be. WrestleMania and RAW the night after and last weeks RAW is what wrestling should be like.

From January-March I was saying nothing but great things about TNA but I'm just so tired of Eric Young and ODB and Garett Bischoff. I want to see more Roode, more Bully Ray, Samoa Joe & Magnus having awesome tag matches, more MCMG, more Aries, more Storm.
How is it 'way' better, other than Lesnar? Rock has been carrying WWE on his shoulders for the past year, now its Lesnars turn. TNA cant get guys like that.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You want more Roode and Storm? They are the main focus of the show. Bully is on every week, Joe and Magnus are on every week having tag matches, MCMG have just returned and were on the ppv and impact wrestling, Aries is on every week and will be pushed as a main eventer.

ODB, EY and Garrett, apart from last week, get nowhere near the amount of time the people you say you want, already get!

So basically, because of one impact in April, everything good has been un-done and you want them to copy WWE?

Are you sure you watch? :lmao

All the things you say you want, you are getting every week! :lol Storm and Roode just headlined the PPV!

Should wrestling 'not' be like the build Storm and Roode has been given then? Would you prefer TNA drop that, and get the three stooges, funkasources, and Santino on instead?

Should TNA start having year long build-ups with no action, just promos? Should TNA start building feuds around peoples fathers being alcoholics?

What a very strange post. You're 'so tired' of things that get usually 10 minute max per episode whilst the things you say you want more of take up the rest of the show! :lmao

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
The build up between Rock and Cena is how wrestling should be? A year of absolutely nothing happening outside of a couple of repetitive, dull, shitty promos?

·
Registered
274 Posts
The Roode/Storm match was built better than the Rock/Cena fight imo. The difference was you had two megastars of wreslting with the Rock and Cena and two guys that only mostly TNA fans would know in Roode and Storm. TNA is on the right track in building a star in Roode imo but like you suggest should ditch anything involved with Garret Bischoff immediately. I'm really just hoping for gradual improvement in the entertainment value of TNA as they are not going over night be putting on shows with equal entertainment values to what WWE is doing.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From the time The Rock returned this year in February to WrestleMania was just fantastic. That's the build I'm talking about. How was it not entertaining and way better than anything TNA has ever done? It had everyone from casual fans to hardcore fans to mainstream media talking about it. The whole "is this real" feel to it was incredible. It was the first time in years I actually cared about who won and who lost a wrestling match. The last one being The Rock vs. Hogan at X8.

The way they've handled the Lesnar return has been absolutely amazing. They go from bringing back The Rock to now bringing back Brock Lesnar. Two HUGE returns. Two bigger stars than anyone currently in TNA. Why doesn't TNA sign Goldberg?? Or Batista? I think Angle in 2006 was the last time I saw a debut in TNA where it truly felt like it was something big and something special.

I'd rather watch the 3 Stooges and Santino than see Eric Young and ODB get married. Eric Young was a total Russo idea and without Russo there, his gimmick has gone downhill fast.

I want to see TNA succeed. I was saying how great I thought the product was earlier this year. But to go from what they were doing in January and February to now? It sucks. Especially when you see shows the WWE is putting on from WrestleMania until now. WrestleMania, RAW the next night and RAW last week had me on the edge of my seat for certain parts. That hasn't happened in years.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Am I missing something here?

Apart from Lesnar and Cena, what exactly is so incredibly entertaining about Raw? I am watching the same show?

Give me Roode/Storm over the horrible Jericho/Punk angle anyday of the week, and I love jericho to death.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Build of Rock/Cena wasn't impressive at all. I still don't think TNA is very good (liked them in '06) but they've had plenty of better storylines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.