Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, so I have this friend named Greg and he has a girlfriend named Jenna, and one night Jenna IM'd me just to talk, since I'm like best friends with Greg...

anyway...I was talking to Jenna and she told me that her friend (Catlin) was having a bonfire and she told me to come up, so I walked up that way (which is like an hour walk or so) and when I got there I couldn't find anyone so I texted Greg and he said that Catlin ditched everyone and that he and Jenna went to a haunted house...so the next day (today) I told Greg that he could of at least called me and told me to turn around and head back home so I didn't waste me time walking up there for nothing and Greg told me he didn't even know I was gonna be there

so my question is why didn't Jenna tell Greg that his friend was walking up that way?

I don't know, maybe she hates me, she didn't even tell me about Catlin ditching everyone, so I was standing up there for at least 2 hours, all alone

So I'm not sure if I should just let it go or not...I was told that Jenna didn't like Greg hanging with his friends and she just wants him to herself...but I don't know if I should just act like nothing happened or what?

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
That is pretty messed up. The thing is, confronting her might make things even worse. One of the worst things to go through is having your friend in a tug-o-war between you and his girlfriend, it complicates things. Tough situation.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
If she is attractive, then chances are, "Greg" wont talk to you again.

But seriously, if he is truely your friend, then he will stand up for you when/ if she talks bad about you.....unless he is whipped.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Bondfire? I think they're called bonfires. Girls named Caitlin are bad news. I've been in bad situations with two different girls named Caitlin. Stay away. They're like possessed.

As for what your friend, if he's your best friend, he should have your back. If he doesn't, then he's probably not your best friend.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Man that bitch is weird then. Here and her friend, listen to 50 cent and shoot them

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Okay, so I have this friend named Greg and he has a girlfriend named Jenna, and one night Jenna IM'd me just to talk, since I'm like best friends with Greg...
right there is where you screwed up. never talk to your best friend's girl without him there. if she is doing it, she is trying to either set you up or him. nothing good can come out of you and her talking like that. put that bitch on ignore and go on.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Solve things with fire :)

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
She's obviously hott for you, DD will agree, so Im her & get her alone away from your best mate...give her one or two, see where it leads.

*Note: Above plan fails miserably if best friend is considerably larger in stature than you are. :agree:

·
Registered
743 Posts
I didnt read it properly...

and i'm not going to read it again... But heres what you should do.

Get you're friend and tell him that you had to walk for a hour, He should be mad at his girlfriend for messing behind his back with this bonfire fellah, then when they are teary and on a relationship vacation BOOM! it's time to make you're move, go over to her house (dont walk to far) and somehow make her cry on you're shoulder (poke to the eye then say you didnt do it) bust some moves on her (preferebly not wrestling moves ... unless she's into that kind of thing, witch she almost sertinly isnt) PARAGRAPH BREAK!

and she should be preety comfartable. Pretend to self conbust but really fake it and when she is phoneing the firefighters (or messeging kids these days like me) run into her room and there will be petty change scattered on her desk take 25cents. RUN.

Go to you're mates house and tell him that you want the money back from the sms you had to send him. As soon as you know it you have 50 cents. Go home and cool down from all that conbusting. PARAGRAPH [email protected]!

In the morning run i say run as fast as you can to that crap shop around the corner run by ethnic people. Get youreself a lollypop.... Happy now.

Man, I'm ...... i dunno so lazy and have forgotten what i was talking about :( pffffttttt
v
W00t dont ban me. :(
|
/ \

EDIT: Impact™ what happened to you're SIG and avatar :shocked: now they look crap. Change them back please. :eek:

·
@delecast
4,407 Posts
Firstly: if your friend can't confront his girlfriend without jeopardizing the relationship, it's not a very good relationship.
Secondly: I'm guessing this is your friend's first serious girlfriend. Don't worry, everyone's a tool with their first girlfriend.
Thirdly: You're being a big bitch about this too. Yeah, it wasn't the nicest thing to do. Tell the parties responsible that they pissed you off and drop it. You're 15 years old, quit complaining...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts