Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Banned
465 Posts
Well, our way works. Just selfish losers like you can’t see that. Thank God the Trump nightmare is almost over.
See this is what derangement looks like. Somehow blowhards like these see fighting for $2000 for the 99%er as being a "selfish loser". This is probably a further indictment on our education system. Or maybe it goes beyond that to have guys like this spun so hard.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
See this is what derangement looks like. Somehow blowhards like these see fighting for $2000 for the 99%er as being a "selfish loser". This is probably a further indictment on our education system. Or maybe it goes beyond that to have guys like this spun so hard.
Trump only cares about himself and how he will look. He doesn’t care about the American people. Never did. Hate to break it to you.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
13,266 Posts
4 more days until we’re finally rid of the cancer “leading” the country :banderas

·
Banned
465 Posts
Trump only cares about himself and how he will look. He doesn’t care about the American people. Never did. Hate to break it to you.
I'm sorry your derangement is this bad that you can't identify that, as an outsider from the establishment, he did some amazing things for the 99%ers that royally pissed off the corrupt establishment.

Like we've already gone over, no one talked about illegal immigration before him. No one was talking about stopping god awful globalist trade deals. And Nancy and Mitch had no one to run interference on their "$600 is the best we can do for the American people" scam.

So yeah, it doesn't even really matter if Trump "only cares about himself" even if that were true. His policies are much better than anything we've had before. He brought up great anti establishment talking points that no one else could and made them mainstream. That's the complete and utter failure of your giant wet pussy version of being conservative. You couldn't defend against the obvious corruption and instead just looked the other way... and still do. Anyone with half a brain moved on and there's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube now.

Don't you get it? There will never be responsible conservatism in this country like you want as long as you have the foreign parasites in control. The foreign parasites creeping via tech giants, corporatocracy, giant lobby groups, etc.... And you see ME as the enemy in stopping actually fiscal conservatism.

Guess what? I used to be a fiscal conservative too. There's no fucking point in even trying when Democrats are flooding the country with illegal immigrants and then use those immigrants to eventually secure more votes for more massive welfare schemes. That's just one of the schemes. I'm not the enemy here. I'm trying to fight against this corruption. And simply trying to have a reasonable conversation about balancing the accounting doesn't work with these people when their fucking plan is to loot America and they propagandize the public with their control of big tech to make people think America's downfall is a good thing. They don't have the same goal as you which to you is probably a well balanced, fair and responsible America. Their priority is looting america. They are the enemy of America. You will not have a reasonable conversation with them about America's welfare because that is not their interest. Yet somehow these enemies of America are not your enemies. Instead, you focus your energy on the one guy I've ever seen that caused true trouble for this corrupt establishment. Smarten up.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Like we've already gone over, no one talked about illegal immigration before him. No one was talking about stopping god awful globalist trade deals. And Nancy and Mitch had no one to run interference on their "$600 is the best we can do for the American people" scam.
But Nancy Pelosi backed the $2k, and voted for it, and the Republicans, under Mitch McConnell voted against it, the Republicans had the numbers and won.

I don't understand how Nancy Pelosi can be blamed for losing a vote that went down on party lines, when her and her party all voted the right way.

·
FOTC
10,868 Posts
He brought up great anti establishment talking points that no one else could and made them mainstream. That's the complete and utter failure of your giant wet pussy version of being conservative
Which current Republican politicans would represent this type of conservatism that you're talking about?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
FBI informant just told me that a tape retrieved within the rubble left by the WTC collapse had been recently remastered. The video contained footage of what looks like a private meeting involving Trump, then-NYC Mayor Giuliani, WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein, and Arnon Milchan--a former Israeli intelligemce agent agent who smuggled Krytrons (nuclear devices) from US Armed Forces contractors to Israel and later produced the film JFK.

Anyone smart would deduce that this was all a fucking plot 20 years in the making.

·
Banned
465 Posts
But Nancy Pelosi backed the $2k, and voted for it, and the Republicans, under Mitch McConnell voted against it, the Republicans had the numbers and won.

I don't understand how Nancy Pelosi can be blamed for losing a vote that went down on party lines, when her and her party all voted the right way.
You're on the democrat plantation if you think the 2k was a priority for Nancy Pelosi's negotiations. The Asia Reassurance Initiative and Gender Programs for Pakistan were more important. Democrats tell you they are your friend and they tried but they are actually friends with the establishment republicans and have a lot more in common with them.

Nancy and Mitch were in the process of pulling an establishment screw job over the public before Orange Bad Man actually stepped in and disrupted their plans. Sad to say, next time the orange bad man won't be there.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I'm sorry your derangement is this bad that you can't identify that, as an outsider from the establishment, he did some amazing things for the 99%ers that royally pissed off the corrupt establishment.

So yeah, it doesn't even really matter if Trump "only cares about himself" even if that were true. His policies are much better than anything we've had before. He brought up great anti establishment talking points that no one else could and made them mainstream. That's the complete and utter failure of your giant wet pussy version of being conservative. You couldn't defend against the obvious corruption and instead just looked the other way... and still do. Anyone with half a brain moved on and there's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube now.

Don't you get it? There will never be responsible conservatism in this country like you want as long as you have the foreign parasites in control. The foreign parasites creeping via tech giants, corporatocracy, giant lobby groups, etc.... And you see ME as the enemy in stopping actually fiscal conservatism.

Guess what? I used to be a fiscal conservative too. There's no fucking point in even trying when Democrats are flooding the country with illegal immigrants and then use those immigrants to eventually secure more votes for more massive welfare schemes. That's just one of the schemes. I'm not the enemy here. I'm trying to fight against this corruption. And simply trying to have a reasonable conversation about balancing the accounting doesn't work with these people when their fucking plan is to loot America and they propagandize the public with their control of big tech to make people think America's downfall is a good thing. They don't have the same goal as you which to you is probably a well balanced, fair and responsible America. Their priority is looting america. They are the enemy of America. You will not have a reasonable conversation with them about America's welfare because that is not their interest. Yet somehow these enemies of America are not your enemies. Instead, you focus your energy on the one guy I've ever seen that caused true trouble for this corrupt establishment. Smarten up.
You're on the democrat plantation if you think the 2k was a priority for Nancy Pelosi's negotiations. The Asia Reassurance Initiative and Gender Programs for Pakistan were more important. Democrats tell you they are your friend and they tried but they are actually friends with the establishment republicans and have a lot more in common with them.

Nancy and Mitch were in the process of pulling an establishment screw job over the public before Orange Bad Man actually stepped in and disrupted their plans. Sad to say, next time the orange bad man won't be there.
The fact you signed up here two months ago tells us you are a Trumpocrat misinformation troll. I’m amazed at the desperation that they will come to a wrestling forum in to spread their garbage. You have shown to be completely incapable of having an intelligent conversation as you never hold Trump accountable for anything. You are excusing his corruption.

If I were president, there would be no need for a wall. I would be rounding up all illegals and deporting them. No excuses, no exceptions, no apologies. I would be hammering companies that hire illegals. They would face hefty fines, such to the point it would not be financially feasible for companies to hire them. Mandatory E-Verify solves about 85% of our issues. People like you cried in horror at those suggestions, but you aren’t serious about the issue of immigration. It provides a nice talking point but you really don’t want to seriously address the problem. Trump just talked tougher but did nothing. After all, he happily hired illegals for his resorts and businesses.

COVID relief and the federal budget are two different things. The money for Pakistan gender studies is for the federal budget. It’s money the Trump administration requested. Yes the House has the power of the purse but once the president signs the budget, he owns it. Trump could have vetoed the budgets. He didn’t. And I actually would have said, “Good, shut the government down.” He made no effort to drain the swamp. He became the swamp. We don’t need to spend unnecessary money we don’t have, especially when Trump ran up the debt in four years almost as much as Obama did in 8.

And $2000 checks wouldn’t have been necessary were I president. I would have acted accordingly at the outset, shutting down all travel before it became a problem. Mask mandates would have been mandatory across the country. Businesses and schools would have gotten the help they need to stay open. I would have done that by the Defense Production Act. I would have provided proper oversight to make sure money gets to where it is needed. And I would have explained to the American people why these steps are being taken and what they can do. A coordinated federal response with the states would have minimized the disaster.

Trump’s failure is why we are here. His failure to address the pandemic. His ignoring the civil rights issues of people who prefer to not be killed by cops. Alienation of our allies all over the world. He is the worst president ever. And people like you make excuses for him.

·
Banned
465 Posts
If I were president, there would be no need for a wall. I would be rounding up all illegals and deporting them.
You live in a fantasy land where the president can just do stuff like that.

Remember when democrat state leaders wouldn't cooperate with ICE? To be president in this country, to get anything done, unfortunately you have to work with the other side.

And $2000 checks wouldn’t have been necessary were I president. I would have acted accordingly at the outset, shutting down all travel before it became a problem.
Your political opponents would then call you racist like they did Trump and use their propaganda strong hold on things like big tech to fact check you when you try to point out national security and make you look like an asshole to the public.

Mask mandates would have been mandatory across the country.
Many would ignore your dumb ass. Would you use big government to create a military surveillance society to enforce masks? Then you would have assholes like yourself on forums whining about how you're a fake republican.

I would have done that by the Defense Production Act. I would have provided proper oversight to make sure money gets to where it is needed.
You have an idea of what is needed but so do the democrats. And to come to a deal with them you have to do massive spending to fill a bill with all their pork that makes your spending irresponsible. What do you do?

A coordinated federal response with the states would have minimized the disaster.
You still aren't understanding that there's a corrupt political class that needs their cut. You're only accounting for your own interests. Many very wealthy people have invested a lot in America and are owed a return too despite what you personally desire. As someone outside the establishment, you don't get to do this type of thing without cutting a deal to take care of the establishment's friends. They can't have you looking good to the American people for free. You gotta pay for that, sir.

Trump’s failure is why we are here. His failure to address the pandemic. His ignoring the civil rights issues of people who prefer to not be killed by cops. Alienation of our allies all over the world. He is the worst president ever. And people like you make excuses for him.
These ideas you put forward about what you would do if you were in charge make you sound like you are 10 year old. The are infantile and not grounded in our adult reality.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
You live in a fantasy land where the president can just do stuff like that.

Remember when democrat state leaders wouldn't cooperate with ICE? To be president in this country, to get anything done, unfortunately you have to work with the other side.

Your political opponents would then call you racist like they did Trump and use their propaganda strong hold on things like big tech to fact check you when you try to point out national security and make you look like an asshole to the public.

Many would ignore your dumb ass. Would you use big government to create a military surveillance society to enforce masks? Then you would have assholes like yourself on forums whining about how you're a fake republican.

You have an idea of what is needed but so do the democrats. And to come to a deal with them you have to do massive spending to fill a bill with all their pork that makes your spending irresponsible. What do you do?

You still aren't understanding that there's a corrupt political class that needs their cut. You're only accounting for your own interests. Many very wealthy people have invested a lot in America and are owed a return too despite what you personally desire. As someone outside the establishment, you don't get to do this type of thing without cutting a deal to take care of the establishment's friends. They can't have you looking good to the American people for free. You gotta pay for that, sir.

These ideas you put forward about what you would do if you were in charge make you sound like you are 10 year old. The are infantile and not grounded in our adult reality.
We have done it before in history. Not a politically correct name but still...

I want people to come here and make a better life for themselves but do it legally. If not, gone.

As for mask mandates and other public health issues, the President does have the authority through the Commerce Clause and SCOTUS rulings including Jacobsen v Massachusetts.

The president does also have the authority to shut down all travel if necessary. See 9/11 as an example. I know because I was in Ontario on a fishing trip when it happened. We had to get a van rental and share with a few ladies traveling to the States for a fashion show. No one accused Bush 43 of racism.

That’s the difference between you/Trump and me. Trump always seems to do whatever gets him praise or minimal scrutiny. I’m a father and I’m a director at my work. I’m going to do what is right. I don’t need my ass kissed and I’m sure not going to care what people are saying about my decisions. A leader does the right thing at the right time. People want to moan and bitch, fuck them. If I am tasked so to protect the American people, I’m going to do what is needed.

As for the money needed, I’m willing to talk and see what they are looking for. In times of disaster the feds coordinate with the states. Making sure they need supplies, PPE, etc...is essential. I just make sure the money is wisely spent and that’s where the oversight comes in. Trump’s second stimulus which was designed to help businesses was a disaster. Trump refused the oversight when he signed it. Then he is asking for entities like Harvard to return the money because they claimed the PPP money. That is wasted money. If we have to spend the money I can live with it but spend it wisely.

Meanwhile, what would you do? You bitch and moan but you offer no solutions.

·
Banned
465 Posts
We have done it before in history. Not a politically correct name but still...

I want people to come here and make a better life for themselves but do it legally. If not, gone.
So do I. that's what both my grandparents did. One from italy one from ireland and they both struggled. It's a slap in the face to my ancestors to just let someone walk right in.

But this isn't 1954 where America was still mostly patriots. Now we're a giant multi cultural powder keg filled with tons of bad faith actors towards America.

When you stop illegal immigration, you're harming big corporations ability to drive down wages. Big corporations have a well oiled lobby machine that control most our politicians. And the president in our country isn't a dictator. The swamp has activist judges in their pocket.

So, you wouldn't be able to do this on your own and the politicians that you expect to help you are bought off. What's your next move?

As for mask mandates and other public health issues, the President does have the authority through the Commerce Clause and SCOTUS rulings including Jacobsen v Massachusetts.
I thought you were a small government guy though. You would need big government enforcing a surveillance state to do this. Wouldn't this make you the "fake republican" you bitch and moan so much about?

The president does also have the authority to shut down all travel if necessary. See 9/11 as an example. I know because I was in Ontario on a fishing trip when it happened. We had to get a van rental and share with a few ladies traveling to the States for a fashion show. No one accused Bush 43 of racism.
That's fine. Trump shut down travel and it was successfully used as a narrative against him. "He only did it cause he's racist". And this type of narrative was used to hamstring him his whole tenure on many other things.

I’m a father and I’m a director at my work. I’m going to do what is right. I don’t need my ass kissed and I’m sure not going to care what people are saying about my decisions.
If you don't play the PR game then your opponents do. You don't think you need your ass kissed but you need people on your side. If you don't have the public on your side then other elected officials won't be by your side either. If both the common man and fellow politicians won't stand by you, you get destroyed on literally every issue. You can't pass anything. You get impeached before long. And good luck winning the PR game when so much money is invested in controlling it and you're an outsider.

Meanwhile, what would you do? You bitch and moan but you offer no solutions.
We're on a trajectory of a slow decline. We have corruption rooted in our entire system. We would have to replace a lot of what we have now if we're gonna turn this around.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
FBI informant just told me that a tape retrieved within the rubble left by the WTC collapse had been recently remastered. The video contained footage of what looks like a private meeting involving Trump, then-NYC Mayor Giuliani, WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein, and Arnon Milchan--a former Israeli intelligence agent who smuggled Krytrons (nuclear devices) from US Armed Forces contractors to Israel and later produced the film JFK.

Anyone smart would deduce that this was all a fucking plot 20 years in the making.
You know I'm telling the truth when @Sellex won't even attempt to disprove this.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts