Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this is my first time buying tix for WWE. It says I can buy tix online but I need a presale code? Does anyone have the presale code for RAW in Chicago at the Allstate Arena on 9/3/2012? Where do I find this? I googled it and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Ok, so this is my first time buying tix for WWE. It says I can buy tix online but I need a presale code? Does anyone have the presale code for RAW in Chicago at the Allstate Arena on 9/3/2012? Where do I find this? I googled it and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated
hmm pre-sale probably meaning before the tickets are available to the general public (since it's not until September so that would make sense). That's my best guess, they aren't on sale yet unless you have a pre-sale code (probably have to have a connection to get it). I don't think it's that big of a deal unless you want specific seats or the event might sell out. Never personally bought WWE tickets but I'm fairly sure that's the case. Look for a date when the tickets are available to the general public.

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Can you get in touch with anyone who was at Extreme Rules? A presale code for the next event in the same arena is often given to the audience at the end of a live/house show. That's worth a shot I guess. Other than that, ewrestlingnews.com sometimes reveals them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts