Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for quite some time (exception being Punk/Cena i guess), Cena match/segment was either in the second half and/or he was in the show only once.

BUT this week's Raw did otherwise. He was involved in opening segment...and was seen again somewhere in between. I think if the ratings keep going down (b/c of football and other competitive programs running @ same time) WWE will pull the safe switch: CENA 24/7. Like it or hate it, putting Cena's face all over Raw like they used to might give them a better chance.

WWE has admitted Cena being their #1 draw so if this were to happen...it should be no surprise seeing Cena occupy even more space on live tv. They obviously see Football as a threat...else why the supershow? Why have Randy fucking Orton on Raw? Why do they have all WWE stars in one show? If Taker was in good condition even his dead ass would be on Raw.

MNF is a threat and WWE will do everything to save their ratings....and I'm afraid that might include giving Cena even more air time.

·
Registered
546 Posts
they had a lot of potential with punk. It's not too late to salvage that but, not knowing whether these ideas are creatives or punks, I can't speculate why they've taken the direction they have with this story... Sunday might help clarify things...

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Sadly, OP, you are probably 100% right...Looks like we're going back to the old days, of Cena on Raw with the title 24/7/365 -_____-

Which sucks, because we FINALLY got something awesome from the WWE in this whole Punk storyline and everything, and what did you fucking tools(talking to the band wagon Punk haters and the general WWE haters) do? You Bitched, Cried, Moaned, Whined, and Complained non stop throughout as usual....It's just absolutely SAD. Well, I hope you're ready to have Cena's nuts shoved down your throats so hard. I know this is gonna sound stupid, but none of you DESERVE to watch the type of WWE we got these past few months, cause, lets be honest here, lets be COMPLETELY honest, WWE tried...They tried to give you the storyline YOU wanted. They GAVE you a MASSIVE CM Punk push, something you tools begged and CRIED for. They gave you an EXCELLENT storyline. And throughout ALL of it....you BITCHED. Now when you start bitching about Cena holding the title for the 15th time, just remember, WWE gave you something great, something YOU WANTED, and instead of spending time enjoying it, you did what you do best, you bitched about it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
More Cena ?

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
What's this? More Cena in the second half of the year, leading up to his program with The Rock at Wrestlemania? No way, I didn't see that coming one bit.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
Well, it's about damned time, amirite?

·
Banned
161 Posts
Can't wait! :D
GTFO CENA IS A PATHETIC BOORING LOOSER!! and your just as pathetic being his fan

and more cena = less raw time for me cant somebody kill that looser already he sucks

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
GTFO CENA IS A PATHETIC BOORING LOOSER!! and your just as pathetic being his fan

and more cena = less raw time for me cant somebody kill that looser already he sucks
You should try it. You'd kick his ass, honest:)

And you spelled loser wrong which makes you a literacy "looser" :)

·
Banned
161 Posts
i purposly put the extra o because saying a loser wouldn't be good enough! and i should kick his ass i mean the guy is only a steriod abusing pale white walking child

·
Banned
856 Posts

:lmao
Wishing somebody's death because of his character in the WWE.

Typical Cena hater.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have no problem with cena or his character, though I haven't been watching that long and do like the 'good guy' personas better then a lot of the 'evil sinners' out there that only cheer for drinking and sex. :)

·
Banned
161 Posts
:lmao
Wishing somebody's death because of his character in the WWE.

Typical Cena hater.
go back to cenation with all the other 2 year olds

1 - 20 of 42 Posts