Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any difference between the 1 year and lifetime thing other than the price and duration of the membership?

And what is the difference between premium member and normal members on this forum other than things like name changes, animated avatars and sigs?

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
other than lenth all the difference between year and life is life gets a gold name. and its a waste to buy a year. 2 years cost the same as life. and other than the things you mentioned there is nothing else difference between normal and premium. but you do get into the premium lounge

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
other than lenth all the difference between year and life is life gets a gold name. and its a waste to buy a year. 2 years cost the same as life. and other than the things you mentioned there is nothing else difference between normal and premium. but you do get into the premium lounge
Yeah, which is where the awesomest of the awesome shit goes down. :D

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^every registered member already gets the multimedia section without buying anything.

I decided not to buy membership just yet since it's not really gonna make a difference and I don't want to pay $10 for things I'm not gonna use

1 - 8 of 8 Posts