Singles Match:
Daiko vs. Louie Spindoli

Singles Match:
King Leonum vs. Bob McEfoy

Tag Team Match:
Kyle Elric & Xander Black vs. Freddie Vos & Jay Rush

Plus!
The return of Austin Angel!

Deadline for RP's is 11:59pm GMT on December 9th. You will be given a 24 hour warning before the deadline so don't worry.

This thread will be used for posting your RP's, if you want to feedback on someone's RP then go ahead, post the feedback in here. Once the show is posted, you can feedback on that, if you like. Everything else can be posted in the discussion thread.

GFX Credit: CHAMPviaDQ

Also, let's try something different. Use the match card as a predictions template and post your predictions here. ONLY PREDICTIONS. You can post your predictions without even seeing the RPs posted so yeah, it'll just be a guessing game. The winner/winners will get hmm...the joy of winning a predictions contest? Or if they really want something, you can PM me or one of the guys in creative and we can offer some direction for your character. Although, you guys can do this already, we're just waiting for you guys to PM us.​

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
348 Posts
Debut Triple Threat Match:
Tyson Stevens vs. The Golden Boy vs. Stryder

Haven't seen an RP from these guys before so I'm gonna predict the one with the gimmick that IMO has the most potential. There's so much to do with this gimmick and if done right, it can be great. All three guys have a great shot at winning though.

Singles Match:
Derek Jacobs vs. Lane Walker

Lane Walker has potential and didn't have a bad start last week but he's gonna need more than promos. Derek Jacobs is so entertaining and this is far from meeks first rodeo so I'm gonna say DJ takes the win here.

Singles Match:
Daiko vs. Louie Spindoli

This one is pretty aimple IMO. TR is improving (just for the love of god do not murder people in your RP's anymore! :side: ) but Daiko has been on fire and his winning streak is probably staying alive here.

Singles Match:

I liked both guys last RP's but Leonum, like Lane Walker will need more story to go with his promos. If he does that, he could take this one but I'm gonna go with McEfoy to win this one.

Tag Team Match:

Xander's winning streak is in danger here but he's bested Vos before and I think he does it again here.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts

This is a tough one. Have only read the sample RPs of all three, and all were great. Gotta go with Stryder though as I really loved his sample RP. Could go any way though, Tyson Stevens is experienced from other feds and I love The Golden Boy gimmick.

Singles Match:

Based on the hype from HN and MTB, I have high hopes. Not familiar with any of meeks' work though, so Lane Walker winning wouldn't shock me. But picking Jacobs as the favorite.

Singles Match:
Daiko vs. Louie Spindoli

Nice comeback after that losing streak Daiko :lol Expecting that to continue here and maybe a possible feud for either one of them?

Singles Match:

Again, real tossup here but I enjoy McEfoy and his manager's antics. Leonum is a good writer though and the content of his promo was top notch. If he adds some story to it, he could win this.

Tag Team Match:

C3K wins lol.

In all honesty, both me and C3K's winning streaks are in jeopardy here. Vos has had time to recuperate and could be writing a beast of an RP and Rush is always up to the challenge. Just picking our own team coz gotta have Dat confidence.

·
---
1,685 Posts
~ Shot in the dark.

Singles Match:
~ I've heard good things.

Singles Match:
Daiko vs. Louie Spindoli
~ He has a good Xmas name.

Singles Match:
~ Bob McEfoy for me.

Tag Team Match:
~ Yeah, like we're going to lose to these two.

Plus!
~ No buys.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

No idea.

Singles Match:

I've only seen Walker's work, so I can't judge.

Singles Match:
Daiko vs. Louie Spindoli

The Streak will live on, brother.

Singles Match:

WOWEE!

Tag Team Match:

Job squad got this.

Plus!

Not sure about this Austin Angel kid. The return has this.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Just realised Elric is the only American in the main event. And even he is the Gaijin. DAT PWC WITH THE INTERNATIONAL TALENT!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
- The new signees will do us proud in this match I bet but I'll go with Stevens simply because of his sample RP.

Singles Match:
- Going with DJ here because I've seen what he can do. Watch out for this guy.

Singles Match:
Daiko vs. Louie Spindoli
- Daiko bro. He's slowly coming into his own and I expect him to carry on with his winning ways. If Spindoli writes just one RP in the way that I think he can though, Spindoli will win this. But still going with Daiko.

Singles Match:
- Going with Leonum because I enjoyed his last RP even though it was kinda different. I believe he'll make the adjustments and show us what he can really do.

Tag Team Match:
- Ha, this is gonna be a tough one. Either team could really pull it out here. But for this one, I'm gonna go with Vos and Rush. This could be the end of Xander's winning streak but losing to Vos and Rush is still a loss that'll make him look good for sure. I believe Elric is undefeated as well, this is gonna be good. Going with Vos/Rush because I've seen what Vos can do when put in a tag team situation but either team could really win this.

·
X Gon' Give It to Ya
1,430 Posts
Elric and Xander vs Vos and Islami would have been awesome. Rush better step up to the main event scene here.

- Not sure, but The Golden Boy is a cool name.

Singles Match:
- I'll follow the hype.

Singles Match:
Daiko vs. Louie Spindoli
- Pretty sure Daiko will win this one, but it could be close.

Singles Match:
- WOWEE! That douche of a manager is going to win McEfoy some titles.

Tag Team Match:
- Two winning streaks will end on this show. This is already going to be my most well thought out RP, plus Jam has faith in MTB and I so we've gotta win it for him <3

Plus!
- Rush to kick his arse for teh lolz?

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
348 Posts
The following is a PWC.com exclusive that we were sent earlier today.

The scene fades into a dimly lit room, all the dim lighting provides us with is the shadow of a man who appears to be sitting on the ground with his back against the wall. The cameras move in closer to the man and now we can see he has his head down, his long brown hair falling forward as to cover his face as he appears to be deep in thought. Suddenly, he looks up and moves his hair out of his face and we can see it's PWC's very own Austin Angel, who looks like he hasn't slept in days as he stares directly into the camera with a determined look on his face. Angel now stands up and walks over to a TV on the other side of the room and hits play on the DVD player and it begins playing what appears to be the security tape from the parking lot of the Hammerstein Ballroom on the night of Alpha & Omega.

You beat me down, and took everything from me.

On the TV, various clips from the match play that show Darius Black using different weapons to beat down Austin Angel. Angel stares at the TV without blinking and just shakes his head in disappointment at himself.

At Alpha & Omega not only did I lose the match, but I lost a part of myself in that Parking Lot. You see Darius, I must admit one good thing did come from you winning that match and it's this right here.

Angel points to the TV screen which gets the cameras to focus on the screen just as the match comes to an end and Darius Black sets one of the cars on fire while his rival lays in the backseat.

That night could've been the death of me, and in a way it was. Because when I woke up in a hospital bed the next day, amazingly without any burn damage I told myself that never again would I let a low life like you get the better of me. At Alpha & Omega, the only part of me you managed to burn was the part of me that took my eye off the ball and became too focused on Micheal Vick and being a Rock God!

Angel stands up and balls up his fist, clearly he's starting to get angry as the video on the TV starts to replay.

But now Darius, my one and only goal is coming back to PWC, getting another match against you and getting my revenge on you. Except I'm not a psychopath like you are, I have no desire to even attempt to end your life like you tried to do to me, but I'm gonna hurt you and I'm gonna make you wish you never picked a fight with me in the first place!

Angel punches the wall in anger before spotting the TV, that's still replaying the security footage of his Alpha and Omega match. Suddenly, Angel walks over to the TV and rips it off the stand, causing all the cords to become unplugged and he throws the TV on the ground, smashing the screen in a thousand pieces. Angel looks down at the broken TV, then opens the door to the room but before walking out, he turns around and looks right into the camera.

I know I have to change my ways if I'm gonna beat you Darius, and now I'm gonna go back to my roots and try to figure out where I went wrong.

Angel walks out of the room and slams the door shut behind him, leaving the camera man alone in the small dimly lit room as the scene fades out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
James Parker is the happiest man on the planet right now.

As he sits in his den in his lavish house overlooking the Chicago skyline, sipping his scotch by the fireplace, he knows that he just helped broker the biggest contract of his life. All that has to be done is to get the required signature, and James will become a very rich man. So will the man that the contract is for.

Almost right on schedule, James' wife Allison opens the massive doors to the den and informs him that his best friend, and the man the contract is for has arrived. Right behinder stands a mountain of a man, cold dead eyes staring at James. To anyone that didn't know any better,it would look like James Parker was about to be murderd in his own home, but James knows better. The man behind those eyes has seen and been through hell, and this contract is his big break. The man is Derek Jacobs.

So, did they accept the offer?

James broadly smiles as he slides the contract to the other side of the table. He sees the look in Derek's eyes turn from apprehension to amazement.

Not only did they accept it, but as you see there they made it better. We are very rich men now Derek. And the best part is they don't know why you're coming. They don't know that you're coming to tear their company to pieces.​

Derek grins broadly as he reads the fine print in his contract. Everything he asked for, no, demanded is right there in the fine print. Derek Jacobs is the newest addition to the PWC roster.​

James, please be sure to send our contact in the company something nice. As soon as the world sees Derek Jacobs back in a wrestling ring, they'll know that nothing will be the same again.​

After saying goodbye to Allison and James, and having a celebratory drink, Derek leaves to prepare for his return to the wrestling ring.​

A short time later, Derek is sitting alone in a dark room. The only light in the room comes from a single lightbulb attached to a chain swinging in the middle of the room Derek turns on a small camcorder placed in front of him and begins to speak.​

Hello PWC. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Derek Jacobs, and I'm a very evil man.

They say that the love of money is the root of all evil, and if that's the case then I'm the devil himself. I would sell out my own grandmother if the money was right, and that is my single motivation for coming to PWC.

You see, I've been watching this company for a long time now, and what I see is nothing but opportunity. The time is right for Derek Jacobs to make an impact in PWC, and I start making that impact at Vortex.

Lane Walker, I would like to apologize ahead of time for the beating that you're about to receive. It's nothing personal, really. You could be a nice guy, but you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. At Vortex, I'm gonna remind the world just who in the hell I am, and then Pain INC. will be open for business.

Consider this the first warning. Total war is coming to PWC.

And you can bank on that.​

OOC: Would love some feedback on this roleplay guys. Thanks!

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Would have liked it even more if it was a bit longer but absolutely zero complaints with what you put out Meeks. I'll be the first one to hop on the Derek Jacobs bandwagon. See good things for him in the future. (Y)

By the way, can we send a PM to Stryder, Tyson Stevens, The Golden Boy, King Leonum and Lane Walker? Haven't heard from any of them in a long while and I doubt they know they're even on the card. Wouldn't want too many no shows.

·
174 Posts
I am showing, don't worry about me. I finished my roleplay last night but I wanna go over it again later (proof-read, code, etc). It'll be up.

Also, props to Jam for being the only person to predict my match right. :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Lane is sitting in a chair holding the back of his neck and rubbing it from his previous match.

Well, that didn't go exactly as planned. However I just received news from the booker man that at Vortex 9 I will be going one on one against Derek Jacobs.

Lane stops rubbing his neck and looks into the camera

I know what everybody is thinking. Everyone is thinking "We have to break this new kid in." He thinks he can come in here and be the best in this promotion." Yeah, I do believe that. The reason I believe that is because I have confidence in my abilities. Don't be confused by the "Lonesome" nick name as being reminded of just how lonely I am does nothing but add fuel to the fire that is be striving to be the absolute best this company has ever seen. In my debut I didn't take my opponent seriously and I suffered the lash back that is not putting your heart, your body, and your soul 100% into it because you think you are better than you really are. I have already learned from that mistake because I have already lost enough in one life time.

Lane pauses

...So therefor I will not lose again as I begin to better myself. I know why management booked me in this match. People wouldn't even look me in the eye when they found out I was going against Derek Jacobs. They think it's going to be a lamb going to slaughter. They wanted to give Derek something easy so there would be no chance that he would lose. I don't think higher ups in P.W.R. just understand how much they have pissed me off. I know if I confront them that they will say "We did this because we believe in you and think you are capable of beating Derek." No, you don't. You will though after the match happens and after I pin Derek for the three count or force him to submit and everybody in the back is huddled around the locker room with their jaws on the floor then they will understand just exactly what I am capable of.

Now Derek as for you, big man, I have no qualm against you. You're 6'7" 285lbs of insecurity. A hired gun within this company that fights others battles for them. I hold no respect for you for the thing that you have done and misery that you have caused. Hell, I know I'm at a size and weight disadvantage doing in. You're almost a full foot taller than me and weigh close to 70 pounds more if not over come fight day. I am aware of that scar over your right eye. Don't think for a second I will have any regrets reopening it because I have to send a message when I wrestle you. A message that Lane Walker is no ones whipping boy. And what a insecure man you are. A former college football star and you just couldn't cut it in the pro's against people that were bigger, stronger, and faster than you so you because the lowest of low in becoming a bouncer. You spend nights fighting underage kids trying to enter the establishment or people that couldn't hold their liquor. People that are inferior to yourself. I'm not one of those people, Derek. I never have been and I never will be. In this match Derek I will be tugging at your heart strings and it's up to you if you want to pass out and remain a foolish man or admit defeat and tap your hand to the mat. I'll see you at Vortex 9.

Lane gets out of the chair and leaves the camera frame.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
I'll post shortly.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts

Stryder stands in the back, at the top of a large arena. The arena is empty. The lights are mostly out, but there's a spotlight on the ring. Stryder is in the shadows, but he's visible. He's cleaner cut than usual, and dressed normally. He seems calm and reflective.

A quiet Voice whispers to him.

Violence.

Scenes of Stryder performing pitch-perfect moves on opponents. His finisher. His set up moves. Slams and reversals.

I am not a patient man. But that's not to say I can't wait.

Flash to a close up of Stryder grinning with a twinkle in his eye.

Vengeance.

I won't say I'm perfect. I've never claimed to be a good man. I don't think I'm a bad man. I'm just a man.

sharp hissing sound

But I will not be overlooked.

An angry look crosses his face and quickly leaves. He smiles again.

Look, it's been a long time coming. I've stood before countless faces in that ring and many of them earned my respect and gratitude for the battle fought.

Liars.

But some of them... (a dark look crosses his face) ...some of them just don't know when to quit...

(we see unknown wrestlers kick out of counts, crawl back in the ring, and break out of holds)

Break them.

Some of them are trying to make a name for themselves. Some of them feel some sense of entitlement. Some of them want to fight for some stupid ideal. Some fleeting feeling of power, or control, and maybe the adulation of the people.

Dominance.

But it doesn't matter.

The Voice begins laughing softly, growing louder and louder.

You need to understand something: one by one, they all fell. YES One by one they all suffered. cackling ONE. BY. ONE. They ALL heard...

The arena goes black.

The spotlight is gone over the ring.

The lights explode and the ring is lit again.

The ring flashes with cut shots of Stryder delivering his finishing move to various opponents.

The sound.

The Sound. Of Silence.

Rapid shots of Stryder laughing, opponents getting nailed, his hand being raised, Stryder staring into the camera from the middle of the ring.

The end.

Starts now.

The pain.

Has just begun.

Stryder.

Stryder.

Another Stryder appears behind the clean cut version who's been on camera the whole time. This one is disheveled and more like his in-ring self. It walks up grinning and slowly raises its arms. The first Stryder raises his arms at the same time. They morph together into a ring-ready Stryder.

Stryder. Is here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wrestler is standing in the back, talking to some production people and a few women.

Did you get a load of that package yesterday? "Stryder" (whispers) "Stryder" (loudly) "Stryder"... the guy is seriously creepy, and he looks freakin' dangerous... I mean... what WAS that?

The others look uncomfortable and back away. The wrestler looks confused. As the camera pans, Stryder is standing behind the wrestler grinning softly.

You know, there's one easy way to find out... 'what that was'.

Hey, bro... Look I didn---

Stryder strikes him with a European uppercut that sends him into a table. Picking him up, Stryder throws the wrestler through a stack of crates into a heap on the floor. He looks back with a crazy look in his eye and grins at the others.

If you don't mind, we're having a conversation here.

The others scatter as Stryder turns back to the fallen wrestler.

You don't understand do you?

Stryder locks him into a reverse DDT

I'm not making a point.

He drops the falling reverse DDT. He stays on the ground, resting his chin on his arms while he talks to the injured wrestler.

I'm not trying to accomplish anything. In fact (he slowly stands) I might not even BE here.

He slaps the wrestler's face until he comes to.

Atta boy. (he sighs) No... I just want you to hear (he viciously plants his finisher on the floor and begins to laugh) the sound... of silence.

He grabs a sandwich from a nearby catering table and wanders off as though he were just touring the building.

The Voice cackles softly.

Stryder is here.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Alpha & Omega
Backstage
Hammerstein Ballroom

Darius sits down against the wall and places a camera in front of him. In the background, the aftermath of his match with Angel can be heard and the sound of sirens. He can be seen smirking, as he looks directly in to the camera.

DARIUS: Hopefully when you see this video, there will be no more Austin Angel. No more of that rock god nonsense. And I will be the face of PWC. Wait a minute, what am I talking about? I am the face of PWC, I always have been. The moment I stepped between those ropes, the ring was mine and I forever cemented my legacy as the greatest wrestler in this business.

Darius stops talking for a moment and cups his hand around his ear.

DARIUS: You hear that? Yeah, me too. Guess who they are here for. I said I'd end Angel tonight and I didn't let you down on my promise. That's who you want representing this company. Someone who can guarantee you that he will do something and execute it with brilliance. There is nobody out there in that locker room, or in the world, that can compare to me. If you believe in God, you believe in me. There's only one God in this world and you're looking at him baby. I'm the true definition of a motherfucking badass and I prove it each and every night.

Darius shakes his head and ruffles his hair, before leaning closer towards the camera.

DARIUS: I want you to take a good hard look in to my eyes. Tell me what you see. If you're having trouble seeing anything, then that's exactly what I want. There's no emotion behind these eyes, I'm cold and I'm calculated. I guess you could say I'm the Devil, yeah Devil. That's a much better description than God. I'm Lucifer and I'm the true definition of pure fucking evil. You listen to me you fucking scumbags, you will RESPECT me and you will abide by my rules. This is my playground motherfuckers, and in my playground what I say goes. Unfortunately for Angel, it took too long for him to realize who's the superior man.

Darius goes to switch the camera off, but moves back as he has one more thing to say.

DARIUS: Oh, and should Angel survive and retaliate. He better be ready for what I'll do next. Take my advice Angel, if you're not dead, pretend to be dead. You don't want me to find you..

Darius sadistically laughs at the camera before it fades to black.

Present
Backstage
Hammerstein Ballroom

Darius is pacing around backstage without a match tonight, Eriksen approaches him.

ERIKSEN: Oh, uh, Darius?

DARIUS: For an announcer, you sure do have some balls Eriksen, I'll give you that. Either that, or you're completely fucking stupid. Which one is it?

ERIKSEN: I just want to get your thoughts on Angel's return.

A switch in Darius' eyes can be seen, as he looks at Eriksen and pinches the microphone out of his hand..

DARIUS: Yeah, I've heard about it and the fact you think I haven't proves I was right about my point earlier. You're just stupid. You come and approach the guy, who just set this no good punk on fire, only to find out he isn't dead. I'm fucking pissed, and to top it off, I'm not even on the card tonight. This company's TOP STAR isn't on the card. Do you realize how I feel right now Eriksen. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? You come here week after week shoving this damn microphone in my face and you never learn. Angel will get what's coming to him and you can trust me when I say that. He can have his rematch and he can go out out to the ring and pander to the fans.

I'll be here watching and planning how I'm going to truly end his career.

Darius throws the microphone at Eriksen's chest violently before walking off in raged state.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Dr Nero RP #4

17 Months ago​

The cell door clangs shut behind Nero. He surveys his new home for the next 12 months. His giant bedroom with his four poster bed has been replaced by a 6 by 6 cell with a bunk bed and cell mate. Inmates throughout the building are already yelling at him. Calling him pretty boy, fish and other names which grab his attention at first but then he seems to ignore them as he looks at the large man covered head to toe in tattoos, with long hair and a grey streaked beard.

Nero acknowledges him and places his provided towel and toothbrush on the top bunk. His cell mate tells him he can’t put those there. Nero raises an eyebrow before stooping down to look at him.

“That bunk belongs to me fish” he says with a growl.

Nero’s icy cold eyes stare at him but the man isn’t too impressed by the pretty boy. He frowns and tells him so.

“Don’t try and stare me down pretty boy. All that’ll get you is a beatin’. This is my cell, you want to stay here you sleep on the floor or... you pay the toll.”

Nero stone faced, sighs and then continues to put his stuff on the top bunk. The big biker looking inmate stand up, but he soon releases Nero is almost a foot taller than him, but he doesn’t back down.

“Looks like you are some stupid tough guy eh fish. I’ll teach you the rules around here boy.”

Nero with his arm up on the bunk quickly lashes out like lightning. The elbow cuts like a knife across the top of the inmate’s forehead, and the blow knocks him to a knee. Blood drips from the cut as he grabs his head in pain. He growls and swearing he looks to stand up but Nero quickly kicks his knee cap. A large crack echoes through the cells as the man screams in pain! Rolling on the ground, he grabs his knee as Nero backs up and puts his hands on his head as he can hear the running footsteps of the guards heading towards him. The other inmates are yelling and screaming out death threats to Nero as he can’t help but smirk to himself.

The guards run in and with batons move him to the wall. They demand to know what happened. He says that his new roommate was politely welcoming him and fell off the top bunk.

"My diagnosis would be that he has cracked knee bone and a torn ACL. And he hit his head aswell, he has a nasty laceration above the right eye, he may have a concussion."

The guards tell him they don’t care that he was a doctor on the outside, he is not to get smartass with them. Nero sarcastically asks if they would like him to have a look at his injuries. Frustrated that he didn’t listen to them they yell at him to back away and then drag the man out of the cell and help him to the infirmary. He is still howling in pain as Nero with one movement rips the mattress off the bottom bunk before replacing it with the top bunk mattress.

The cell door has been left open so Nero kicks the inmate’s mattress out into the hallway and then over the railing to drop two stories to the ground below. The last guard helping the inmate sees this and quickly tells Nero to get back in his cell. He closes the door, as Nero settles into the bottom bunk and folds his massive arms behind his head, crosses his feet and closes his eyes. He falls asleep to the sweet sounds of the other inmates roaring out their death threats....

Alpha and Omega – the main event​

The roar of the sold out crowd is almost deafening as Xander Black hits a huge Blu Thunder driver on his latest challenger. The enormous crowd counts in unison..1...2...Oh! High above the fans in one of the sky boxes, the new #1 Contender to the Legacy Championship, Dr Nero studies the match. Dressed in grey suit pants and a white shirt. His hair still wet from his shower, he runs his hands through it to ensure it is all in place.he watches as the current two top ranked in PWC are destroying each other for the title of being #1.

A number the extremely arrogant Nero believes with every essence of his soul that he is. The waitress with a wink hands him his whiskey with two ice cubes as he requested. She looks to possibly create a conversation, but he focuses on the match, absorbing every single nuance, move and piece body language.

“Amazing match isn’t sir.”

Nero has seen that his focus on the match has been misinterpreted, not that he cares. He, like a grand master poker player has been scouting their “tells”, their weaknesses, their tendency to go for a certain move at a certain time.

Nero without taking his eyes off of ringside, tells her with no uncertainty, “no, not really”. She says that both guys are giving their all to win the title. But Nero, as always, seems to humour the ladies when they ask him questions. Although Nero comes off as being the silent type, he sees himself as always as someone who has no need for wasted motion or energy. If he wishes to speak he does...

"These two men are apparently the top ranked wrestlers in the world today, but all I see are two mindless Neanderthals swinging their clubs aimlessly, hoping to hit each other. They fight with their emotions and leave themselves constantly open to attacks, making them foolish, predictable and easily beaten by someone like myself.

These two men as you say are giving it “their all”, but while they might use a kitchen sink, I will use a scalpel. I have perfected my body in every way to prepare for PWC. And in only a few short months before I came here I have mastered several grappling, fighting and submission techniques. I have no weaknesses, I do not lose focus, and I am like a scalpel, surgically dissecting any man who foolishly gets in the way of my glory.

These two down there, will soon have to step in the ring with me, and I will exploit every weakness and opening they provide me, where I will give them nothing but a textbook dismemberment. I have combined my expert knowledge of the human anatomy with my new expert knowledge of fighting styles to become the complete wrestler and very soon, the Legacy champion."

Nero still watching the match, takes a sip of his whiskey. The waitress doesn’t know what to say except to ask him if he’s going to be the World Champion one day? Nero finally takes his eyes off the match and looks her up and down before saying “What do you think?”

She smiles and walks towards the door with inviting eyes. He looks back at ringside one final time, takes another drink before following her through the door way.

·
174 Posts
It's quite curious you know...

Jack Tyson Stevens was never really the sort of guy you'd expect to have much fight in him. As a youngster, he wasn't overly big. A quiet kid really, he kept to himself. He wasn't a social recluse by any means, he had his friends but they were very few and far between. He was the type of kid who you knew of but never really noticed as an onlooker. He skated by through school without really being noticed by anyone and that was the way he liked it.

High-school was no different. He continued to keep his head down and focus on himself without making himself a target as many quiet kids allow themselves to become. His quiet nature was a huge part of the reason that it came as a huge shock to his high-school friends when he tried out for the high-school wrestling team.

Some people thought he was playing some kind of practical joke, most people thought he was just stupid.

He surprised them all be showing an incredible acumen for the sport, showing natural instincts that a lot of the people who were already on the team didn't have.

He was fast, he was agile, he was strong and he had great technique.

While everyone was impressed by his showing, very few people actually expected him to make it onto the team when he discovered he would be wrestling in the same weight class as the school's team captain and a two-time NCAA finalist. He was an incredibly ominous opponent to say the very least.

That didn't really worry Jack though because he had faith in his own ability to get the victory and, when push came to shove, he refused to back down. He pushed himself as hard as he could and called out the team captain to a match for a spot on the team as only one person would be able to compete at each weight class.

Jack spent most of the match struggling against his more experienced opponent. He was out-manoeuvred and generally out-done to the point that he almost gave up mentally but it didn't break him.

He pushed back hard and, ultimately, shocked the entire crowd by pinning his opponent for the upset victory, becoming the very first person to ever do so in the process.

There were no hard feelings between the two and the handshake that followed demonstrated that. His opponent was humble and knew Jack had worked hard to gain the victory.

That had earned his respect.

Jack's new team mates didn't really know what to make of it but all were quick to congratulate him for earning his spot on the team and Jack?

Well, Jack had found his calling.

Little did he know, this was only the beginning.

- # The Athlete Attacks # -

So this is the beginning of my professional wrestling career? Even with all my amateur accolades, I'm thrown in against a pair of rookies who have little to no experience?

PWC, your booking cuts deep.

I guess everyone has to start somewhere and I'm not exactly a proven talent in the professional industry. I've got to build myself up, brick by brick, I've got to create a niche for myself and I've got to guarantee every single fan that I can back up my talk.

I guess that's where my opponents come in.

The Golden Boy is already down a point for having "The" in his name. "The" is not a name, it's an example of arrogant entitlement. The belief that one is more than one truly is. Perceptively arrogant and blinded by the belief that you're more capable than you actually are pretty much sums you up Golden Boy, doesn't it? Arrogance is only a good quality in a human being when it's backed up and for you to believe the things you do, that you're as good as you are without having stepped foot into the ring? It really does amuse me to no end.

When you are dragged to your very limits by a vastly superior athlete and are put in your place and absolutely schooled in the process, perhaps you'll become more humble. Or maybe I need to be a little harsher than to simply out-skill you. Perhaps I need to lay the beating down onto you that your Mother should have when you were a kid. Maybe then you'll understand that this business isn't all about a slick physique and the insane amount of hair product you use; it's about ability, determination and drive: all of which I have a lot more of than you.

My other opponent, Stryder, is an all together different basket case entirely. While Golden Bitch could be dubbed the high school jock of the contest, Stryder is the sort of person that would've spent most of his time with a head in a toilet courtesy of said jock. Was that a fun time for you Stryder? Of course not, being the outcast is never fun. I can relate to Stryder far more than I can to Holier Than Thou. At least Stryder has some ability and respect for the industry. Unfortunately for him, that won't count for much when we cross paths.

You see, we have rules for a reason. It's not simply because they want to restrict us, it's to keep a general order of sanity about the world. If there were no system, the world would be engulfed in chaos. Perhaps that's what you want, maybe that just suits who you are. Not me though. I don't bend rules just because I feel like it or to prove a point or however you attempt to justify your irrational decisions. The little talent you have just goes to waste because of sheer idiocy and inability to actually deal with a situation like a normal person. I can't and won't dictate how your career should go. I can just tell you what the logical thing to do is. It doesn't really matter to me, what you choose to do is irrelevant. The outcome will always be the same when you butt heads with me: defeat.

I wish you both the best of luck, you're really gonna need it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts