Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Main event feud has started really well. Xander although is changing alignment is still cold and trusts no one, and although I didn't like that he said it at the start of the show, he made up for it by showing it by taking out Elric to close the show.

Nero squashes Walker sets him nicely for Islami's title me thinks.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,106 Posts
Main event feud is going strong. I liked how in the opening promo, Elric brings up how he is different from Vos. So all three men are unique and will go after the title their own way. I like that.

Would have preferred if Xander didn't outright say he wouldn't change and just show it but that's a very minor complaint. Both the opening and closing attacks by Vos were well done and the save by Elric/Xander and Xander taking out Elric to close the show was good.

Also, Jay Rush is in a unique spot. I feel he's kinda above the midcard but just a step below the main event picture right now. Impressive showing and being involved in the post match attack puts more of the spotlight on him.
Excited to see who he feuds with for the upcoming PPV.

Daiko :lol What a troll. Classic heeling right there. Love it. Also the Boma Ye :mark: :mark:

McEfoy looked good too and BT was written very well. These guys will be ones to watch.

Nero is undefeated too iirc? What's his record now? 3-0 or 4-0? Squash match which was a shame since had Walker showed up, we could have got an exciting match. Feud with Islami should be great with two talented men duking it out. Some interaction between the two of them next week sounds intriguing. Heel vs heel feuds are always exciting to watch.

And finally King Leonum vs Lonesome Lane. Nice debut for Leonum but Lane is talented and will likely bounce back soon.

And Spindoli choosing a local jobber :lol Promising angle, let's see where it leads us.

Darius Black promo was solid. What can they do to up the violence even more since last time? Austin Angel returns next week to continue the feud. Hoping some fireworks right there.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts