Singles Bout:
Louis Spindoli vs. Kyle Elric

Singles Bout:
Daiko vs. The Reaper

Singles Bout: Non-Title Match
Muhammad Islami vs. Xander Black (c)

Finals for the #1 Contenders Tournament:
Daniel Reese vs. Freddy Vos

Deadline for RP's is 11:59pm on August 17. I'm not sure what timezone I'm in so you will be given a 24 hour warning before the deadline so don't worry.

This thread will be used for posting your RP's, if you want to feedback on someone's RP then go ahead, post the feedback in here. Once the show is posted, you can feedback on that, if you like. Everything else can be posted in the discussion thread.

GFX Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Also, let's try something different. Use the match card as a predictions template and post your predictions here. ONLY PREDICTIONS. You can post your predictions without even seeing the RPs posted so yeah, it'll just be a guessing game. Don't post anything else but your predictions and your RP's in here, and ofcourse the show will be posted on here as well. The winner/winners will get hmm...the joy of winning a predictions contest? Or if they really want something, you can PM me or one of the guys in creative and we can offer some direction for your character. Although, you guys can do this already, we're just waiting for you guys to PM us, lol. ONLY PREDICTIONS AND RP'S GO IN THIS THREAD. NOTHING ELSE.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Singles Bout:

Darius Black vs. Joey Holt

TFW should win here.

Singles Bout:

I don't remember who Spindoli is and I don't care who Elric is.

Singles Bout:

Daiko vs. The Reaper

Pin Me, Pay Me.

Eh...​

·
---
1,685 Posts
No Xander match? No buys. :side:

Singles Bout:
~ Brye for me.

Singles Bout:
~ I don't know who either of these two are, so this is a blind pick.

Singles Bout:
Daiko vs. The Reaper
~ Tough one, but I'll go with Daiko. Winning streak incoming yo

~ Freddy vs. Xander = buys.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Match just added.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts

Captain's got this in the bag.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Singles Bout:

TFW should win here.

Singles Bout:

I don't remember who Spindoli is and I don't care who Elric is.

Singles Bout:

Daiko vs. The Reaper

Pin Me, Pay Me.

Eh...​

You will. Very soon.

Only 5 matches on the card so it's gonna be a promo heavy Vortex? :D Where are Austin Angel and Jack?

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
You will. Very soon.
lolno. If I still don't know who Spindoli is, I doubt I'll give a shit who you are. You're a nobody that is getting put up against someone that an Ex Creative member can't even remember. That could mean one of two things:

1) Nobody has any faith in you.
2) They feel sorry for you to the point that they are giving you matches against the likes of Spindoli.

Whatever option, I wouldn't be surprised if your next opponent was a returning Mike Hero..

·
---
1,685 Posts

Captain's got this in the bag.
<3 Here, have this -

~ If I win, I destroy all of Islami's momentum. It's burying time. :punk6

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Singles Bout:

Winner: Joey Holt

Both have really seemed to move up the ranks in no time following the last show, so I'm expecting a close barn burner here with Brye nudging it out and getting the big win he nearly got last week.

Singles Bout:

Winnter: idk

No idea what to expect. It's Spindoli's first single's match iirc & Elric's first. We'll see the goods come this week to know what to expect in the future.

Singles Bout:
Daiko vs. The Reaper

Winner: Daiko

By a hair. Reaper is getting closer and closer, but I'm feeling like Daiko is onto something atm. The Sam Dancer program still feels like it lingers. Daiko is going to get another W and ride the bragging train from here to eternity only driving the drunken lothario wild.

Winner: Xander Black

You know why.

Winner: Freddy Vos

I'm actually expecting a landslide victory here. Vos feels unstoppable. Even if I made it to the finals, I really felt Vos was gonna wipe the floor with me too.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
lolno. If I still don't know who Spindoli is, I doubt I'll give a shit who you are. You're a nobody that is getting put up against someone that an Ex Creative member can't even remember. That could mean one of two things:

1) Nobody has any faith in you.
2) They feel sorry for you to the point that they are giving you matches against the likes of Spindoli.

Whatever option, I wouldn't be surprised if your next opponent was a returning Mike Hero..

All I need to do is get a first win sooner than you did to be a bigger name around here. You got thrown out of Creative too? :lmao :lmao

Lol, good luck against Reaper anyway.

Predictions

1. Darius Black vs Joey Holt

Darius Black takes this one, but I think this will be the closest match on the card. Big fan of Holt's face work but Darius seems pretty mad about his past losses and more fired up, plus that upcoming feud with Austin Angel, so he takes this one.

2. Louis Spindoli vs Kyle Elric

Not familiar with Spindoli's work, nor is he with mine. Gonna be interesting. Can't vote against myself so let's see. Mobster vs Gaijin, let's go.

3. Daiko vs The Reaper

Would be better to have this on the last card with both at 0-3. Going with Reaper since I loved his last RP, where he came so close but fell short. Reaper will be more desperate, but Daiko may surprise me.

4. Muhammad Islami vs Xander Black(c)

Not gonna lie, am somewhat of an Islami mark but #c3kwinslol :D:

5. Daniel Reese vs Freddy Vos

Vos looks unstoppable. I predict him to beat Reese and then Xander to become the new champ.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
All I need to do is get a first win sooner than you did to be a bigger name around here. You got thrown out of Creative too? :lmao :lmao

Daiko vs The Reaper

Would be better to have this on the last card with both at 0-3. Going with Reaper since I loved his last RP, where he came so close but fell short. Reaper will be more desperate, but Daiko may surprise me.

How could I be thrown off of Creative when I wasn't even on it to begin with?
Why would you have a completely random match when Dancer and Daiko had been at each others throats?

Let us look at Quoth so far here in the PWC.

Completely Forgettable.
Thinks beating a nobody is impressive.
Braindead.
Prefers Random Matches to a built feud.

Are you sure that you and HN aren't twins?

·
THE TRUTH
1,072 Posts
^ I think I'd have rather Quoth on creative than Daiko. Then again Daiko makes Vince Russo look like Vince Gilligan.

Good luck all!

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
But #c3kwinslol. Will be pulling for Islami though.

Ok, no more posts from me here, will be back in a few days with my RP.

·
---
1,685 Posts
For the record, I wasn't thrown off creative. I left of my own accord.

But #c3kwinslol. Will be pulling for Islami though.

Ok, no more posts from me here, will be back in a few days with my RP.
Only Fourth Wall, Daiko and a couple of other guys are allowed to use #c3kwinslol.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Singles Bout:
- Holt's gonna be a tough challenger for Darius to overcome but I feel this'll be a pretty close match.

Singles Bout:
- The new guy impressed me with an RP he sent me before joining up. Watch out for this guy.

Singles Bout:
Daiko vs. The Reaper
- Hmm, I'll say Daiko wins here but I wouldn't be surprised if Reaper won. Daiko's got some momentum while Reaper is searching for that first win.

- This is gonna be a good match and I feel it'll bring out the best in each character. In some ways, I can see that these characters are sort of alike but I see that they're also very different. Picking the champ to continue his winning ways but it won't be easy.

- Hmm, I really can't vote against myself, that'll just be silly. But hey, anyone can win this one. Vos has been excellent and while Reese has stumbled a few times, I think I'll put up a good fight.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts