Triple Threat Match:
Jack of Hearts vs. Johnny Gold vs. The Minister

Singles Match:
Xander Black vs. Bruce Thorn Jr.

Singles Match:
Jensen vs. Cerberus

Singles Match for the PWC Legacy Championship:
Dr. Nero (c) vs. Famine
Should Dr. Nero defeat Famine, he will be allowed to cash in his PWC Legacy Championship to become the #1 Contender for the PWC World Heavyweight Championship.

Deadline for RP's is 11:59 pm GMT on November 11th.. You will be given a 24 hour warning before the deadline so don't worry.

Deadline for the show is 11:59 pm GMT on November 18th. For every single day extension provided for the RPs, the show deadline gets extended by an equal duration.

GFX Credit: ABrown

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Re: Premier Wrestling Circuit - Vortex Episode 16

Wait. What happened to the other card? Wasnt the cast card episode 16?

·
TEAM STORM
315 Posts

Wait. What happened to the other card? Wasnt the cast card episode 16?
:saul

Good eye.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts

I shall start working on my RP soon, this is going to be fun.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts

Yep this is actually Vortex 17.

Drunk Daiko :hayden3

·
Registered
5,274 Posts

And it is going to be at the Silver Dome brother! :hogan2
Silver Dome? hell yeah :russo

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts

That shovel is with me now :fact

·
TEAM STORM
315 Posts
Singles Match:
Shane Mitchell vs. Crowley

My pick is Crowley, especially if he continues to use lines from Supernatural. All kidding aside, Crowley is still trying to establish himself, and I see this his his time. Shane Mitchell needs to put out something strong this round because Crowley will bring it.

Singles Match:

Darius Black vs. Freddie Vos

I love both characters but I am going with Vos just because he is a wildcard in my eyes, especially with the end of the regime.

Triple Threat Match:

It is great to see the roster growing. All three characters sound intriguing, so I just went with Jack because he is a face.

Singles Match:

Bruce Thorn has a chance to put himself in the Legacy title picture with a victory of former champ Xander Black. This is going to be a great match. I go with the underdog.

Singles Match:

Jensen vs. Cerberus

Tough match for me. No prediction.

Singles Match for the PWC Legacy Championship

Dr. Nero vs. Famine

Great build up to this match, it has PPV quality written all over it. Nero pulls it out, but the decision is close.

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
Singles Match:
Shane Mitchell vs Crowley

If Daggdag brings something with more length I firmly believe that he have a high chance of winning.

Singles Match:
Darius Black vs Freddie Vos

I'd go with Vos in this match he has proven to be one of the best members of PWC, and while I like Darius Black character he is running a Mafia game right now plus his job so I don't know if he would be able to put a good RP.

Triple Threat Match:
Jack of Hearts vs Johnny Gold vs The Minister

I'm a bit familiar with The Minister from what I've seen from him in BTB so I'd go with him on this one.

Singles Match:
Xander Black vs Bruce Thorn Jr

C3K did an amazing job here in PWC last year and his reputation speaks for himself. But on the other hand Saber is the new breed and i know he will bring something amazing for this match.

Singles Match:
Jensen vs Cerberus

Attila's work it's more familiar to me eyes and he wrote two good RP's but Cerberus might differ with this and bring something really good, against a good writer like Attila.

Singles Match for the Legacy Championship
Dr Nero vs Famine

The most tough match right here, I like Famine and I enjoy his RP's and it won't surprise if he won this match but something is telling me that Dr Nero is excited for this match.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Singles Match:
Shane Mitchell vs. Crowley

Looking at last week only shows one possible winner here. If Dagg pulls off a longer RP, this could be an interesting match.

Singles Match:
Darius Black vs. Freddie Vos

This one is going to be a close one, but I see Vos taking this one. He's looking to get shit back together after losing at the PPV and the Regime's breakup. Black's not someone to be underestimated though and he could easily turn it up to ten and get the win.

Triple Threat Match:

The recent hype has me interested in The Minister. This match could go to anyone though.

Singles Match:

Xander may be one of the only two WHC Champions here in the PWC, but he's lost a few steps since he made his return to the company. He'll be looking to get things back on track here, but he'll struggle against BT Jr.

Singles Match:
Jensen vs. Cerberus

I haven't seen a whole lot from Cerberus, so I'm going to have to go with Jensen here.

Singles Match for the PWC Legacy Championship:
Dr. Nero (c) vs. Famine

Both men should be chomping at the bit here, gunning for their big shot. Nero could move into the WHC scene as the new #1 Contender with a win here, but I don't see him taking on Famine who will be looking to get revenge for that arm ripping incident.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Parts Unknown, Sometime before Vortex 17

The screen pans into the inside of an old and abandoned church, a fire burns on one end of the room inside of a cauldron as men and women dressed in white cloaks sing a song in the praise of god; the screen flashes to a pale white rocking horse and then the scream of a bloody man. Before turning back to the face of the self proclaimed one and only messenger of god, Cerberus; who stands in front of the fire and reads from his book.

"Son's and daughters of the disciple, our mission is precise and our mission is clear; we are to cleanse the filth and stink from this wretched land. And instill a new sense of belief and honor upon those claimed by the wicked temptations of the dark lord himself. For too long have these tortured souls been lead astray from the flock of guidance and wisdom, it is our job my followers; my ravens of the night. To led them back to the promised land and claim what is rightfully the possession of the great and majestic lord himself"

The entire assembly continues humming as Mars shouts amen triumphantly as the camera pans back out, flashing back to the shot of the pale rocking horse before fading out.

Near the "Holy Land", Sometime before Vortex 17

The screen pans to a rocky cavern, where followers of Cerberus have come together to worship their guiding angel in the cavern where he was risen from the ashes of the rocky dust and made into man by the lord himself to carry out his mission of cleansing the Earth of "filth"; leading the precession is a slender pale white haired woman named Moon. A woman who as described by Cerberus himself, is the blessed daughter of the lord himself; sent to Earth to unite with the holy guiding angel in leading the masses of the Earth to a new great cleansing.

Moon takes a lit torch and proceeds to light ten cauldrons surrounding her and the flock, the cauldrons symbolizing the lord's ten commandments; as well as serving to represent the guiding principle of the lord's wife and her mother Venus.

"Rise o sons and daughters of the holy, join me in a united procession to the greatness of the lord and all that is sacred and true on this unholy planet" Moon says, commanding the flock to join her in a prayer; which they do. Creating a loud and ominous echo as the group prays to "their lord" in complete and utter unison. As they finish up, smoke surrounds the rocky cavern; only parting to reveal the arrival of Cerberus himself. Having come to command his followers in person.

"Loyal disciples, for far too long have we allowed the wicked and the sinful to run rampant on the lord's creations; for far too long have we allowed them to disavow all that is holy and right and command those things that we know to be gifts of the dark lord himself. We shall no longer stand for the act of sin, we shall stand up to those that have denounced the guiding spirit of the Lord, the protecting spirit of the star goddess Venus and the loving control of their blessed and holy daughter Moon. This week we shall make the lord and his followers presence known and feared by the wicked and sinful of PWC Vortex, with my sweet and blessed Moon as my guiding protection and my strength as my own guide; those that attempt to defy the lord and his graceful command will forever be buried to where they belong"

Cerberus said, rising a cross in dedication to the lord as the entire flock proceeds to break out in an ominous and disturbing hums and chants about the lord and his graceful guidance. The camera panning out as they do.

3Arena, Dublin, Ireland, Right Before Vortex 17

"So this is what the sinful call an arena? pitiful; but I shouldn't expect anything from these fools anyway" Cerberus remarked, scrowling at what he perceived to be inadequate conditions for pursuing his mission of cleansing the Premier Wrestling Circuit of those he perceived to be consumed by the influence of Satan himself.

"Do not worry my darling, these surroundings they have created to entrap us and the lord's flock shall only serve to make us stronger when we destroy their so called "superstars" and reclaim this land for the grace of the lord" Moon warmly remarked, planting a kiss on Cerberus as she attempted to calm the man down and reassure him that his goals transcend his surroundings; being the only one who was able to do so admittedly (that is calm him down).

The two were however quickly interrupted by PWC Backstage Interviewer Danny Eriksen, who seemed to want to find answers for the questions the entire PWC Universe had been asking of Cerberus. Hello ladies and gentleman, my name is Danny Eriksen and I am here with the mysterious enigma known as Cerberus, Cerberus, if you don't mind me asking; why have you come to the PWC?" The naive interviewer asked him, the scrowl of anger that formed on the much larger man's face seconds later indicative of his anger at the unexpected interruption. "Why don't you take you little "questions" and shove them, a messenger of the Lord like myself does not give out answers for the sinful like you in mere words; he shows his intentions through sheer action. Like I will do tonight" Cerberus remarked angrily, ripping the microphone out of Eriksen's hand and shoving it down his mouth; before knocking him down with a big boot to the face. Laughing alongside Moon at his pain as the two walked off towards the ring for his match tonight with Jensen.

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
We are at a beach in Los Angelas and we see Johnny Gold getting a sun tan.
Johnny Gold: "Hey, my name is Johnny Gold and if you havent yet herd i will be entering the pro wrestling business in a triple threat match againts Jack Of Hearts and The Minister at PWC Vortex. I have been training hard for my debut match and am sure that i will win and show the wrestling world why MMA is superior to pro wrestling and why i am the future of Hollywood."
Johnny Gold gets up from his sun tan picks up his surf board and looks to hit the waves. We then hear a siren go off and lots of people run off the beach screaming as life guards warn everybody to get off the beach as a shark has been spotted. We then see a terrified black guy bodysurfing screaming for help and then a shark jumps out of the water and start eating the black guys leg and his whole body.
Johnny Gold: "Holly fucking hell it's a fucking shark attack!"
Life Guard: :"Hey look it's the former Bellatore Light Heavyweight Champion! Jonathon Billington!" C'mon John we need your help to fight the shark!"
Johnny Gold:" Oh fuck no! there is no chance in fucking hell that i'm going to attemp to kill a fucking shark! you gotta be fucking kidding me! fuck off i aint fucking doing it!"
Life Guard: " I knew you wouldent fucking help because your fucking weak your not the same fucking fighter that was world champion!"
Johnny Gold: "FUCK YOU! FUCK FACE!"
Johnny Gold knocks the life gaurd out with a head punch and runs towards the sea the shark jumps out and looks to atttack Johnny Gold but Johnny Gold does a roundhouse kick to the head of the shark that knocks the shark out! Johnny Gold then lays some ground and pound into the shark until it is dead. Johnny Gold then stands on the shark and poses and the whole beach celebrats Johnny Gold's triumph victory over the shark and start to chant " Go Johnny go! Go Johnny go!" the beach babes cuddle up to Johnny Gold and one of them start to suck Johnny's dick
Johnny Gold: "Ah, you see life is perfect if your Johnny Gold because Johnny Gold always wins and Johnny Gold is the best man in the whole world and what he want's he get's and Johnny Gold right now want's to be PWC world champion and if he's got to beat some drug bums like Jack Of Hearts and The Minister then so be it! because at the end of the day Johnny Gold wins! and what Johnny Gold says goes!. The whole wide world will remember my name Johnny Gold!
We then see a video package that shows Johnny Gold training hard at American Top Team, We see Johnny Gold practice his striking skills on punching bags and dummy’s as well as seeing highlights of some of his MMA wins we hear sound clips of his training buddies, coaches, trainers and commentators putting Johnny Gold over. We hear some interview clips with Johnny Gold and he says stuff life “In MMA there are contact rules but in pro wrestling i will be able to be more dangerous and be the most vicious i have ever been, It will suck for my opponents as they will have to suffer from my insane striking and submission skills and from my insane speed Jack Of Heats The Minister be ready because I’m either gonna make you tap out or knock you the fuck out”

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
Weak and Powerless​
Desperate and Ravenous​

The theme finally plays which is accompanied by a flashing array of lights that immerse the Terminal 5 in New York. After a few moments, out comes a young guy wearing a purple/black wrestling truck and a black kick-pads with a couple of tattoos on his body.

John: The crowd whose getting behind him more and more after every show also only know him for being the protege of a legend like Frank Iommi. The crowd cheers him up.

The announcer: Introducing first from Sicilia Italy and weighing 210 pounds here is Stephen King. As soon as Stephen enters the ring, a thunderous generic music hits the place.

The announcer: and his opponent from Denver, Colorado and weighing 250 pound Corey Taylor.

Bill: He is a well -known wrestler who have had numerous runs for the title John, that’s why he’s a familiar face for the crowd who have mixed reactions towards him for his latest run as heel.

As he slowly walk through the ramp a fan screams in his face, Corey doesn’t move just starting at the fan.

John: well I do really not want to be in his shoes Bill.

Bill: yeah just imagine a punch of him that would suck. After it becomes awkward the fan takes down he did the right thing and Corey enter the ring.

Bill: The two wrestlers are in the middle of the ring looking at each other. It’s not until a few seconds till Stephen starts to rotate around the ring trying to look for an opening. While Stephen looks for an opening Corey stands there stoic, not moving at all. J-This is obviously frustrating Stephen who approaches Corey, who saw this as the perfect excuse and rakes the eyes of Stephen, followed by an uppercut which surprises Stephen. Corey scores with another European uppercut that sends Stephen to the corner. Corey makes some kicks into Stephen body the crowd reacts and some boos came down Corey just throws Stephen to the floor he then turn around to insult the crowd.

Bill- That is so typical of Corey insulting the crowd that gave Stephen enough time to recuperate and that’s what he needed. When Corey went back to pick him up, Stephen use his strength to back down Corey to the corner, hitting with shoulder block to the midsection of Corey. Stephen finally gets some offense in, Stephen then hooks Corey’s arm with his own and starts delivering repeated headbutts which gets a cheer from the crowd for Stephen’s determination.

JS: You have to admire what he is doing it’s not easy to face a guy the double of your experience.

Corey push him off and run towards his opponent and hit him with a Lariat, he then proceeds to climb the turnbuckle to hit him with a Big Splash. Stephen rolls off from there leaving Corey hitting the mat, Stephen goes for the cover 1” 2”… Corey kicks out. Stephen waits for Corey to get to his feet and grabs him by the waist, but Corey reverses and throw him off. Stephen goes back to work on Corey but is received with a strong Clothesline, Corey goes to the top of the rope looking for an Elbow Drop he ascends to the climb but Stephen reacts and run full speed to connect Corey with a running dropkick that take him out of the ring. JS. He need to take advantage of this situation and being more close to a win. What is he doing? Oh my god a No Hands Space Flying Tiger-Sault that hits Corey, just hear the crowd Bill they’re excited.

Bill: This kid is given his best John no doubt of that.

Bill: Two bodies are lying on the ground of the ring. The roar of an excited crowd was able to hear on the background, a young wrestler was given the match of his life. The opportunity to get a title shot.

John: We know that Stephen King was trained for years by Frank Iommi a legendary wrestler who saw in Stephen a young guy with an immense talent to show the world and a great opportunity to promote his old gym Bill.

Stephen makes his first attempt to stand up and approaches to the ring, ref starts the count 3” 4” 5” he enters the ring but at the same time Corey Taylor the old experimented wrestler hit him in the back leaving Stephen without any strength.

Bill: I wonder what he is thinking right? while he is there in the floor. Crowley thought on all the hard work of his training, the nightmare he lived through his childhood and the close moments he spent with his girlfriend Katherine. All that rage contained was that strength that kept him focused on the match.

Corey goes for the pin 1” 2” Stephen kicks out, the crowd is really getting into after these two competitors exchanged his best moves. Both men seems exhausted at this point and we see that Corey takes a short break after hitting Stephen in the back. Stephen realizes he can’t let up. He stand up and gets back on work to Corey. He picks up Corey and hits some blows to his back before lifting him high in a Suplex position does he have the strength? But no, Corey blocks it and lands back down to the ring. He spins Stephen back, and lowers him down onto his knee with force. After that Stephen holds his back and gets away from Corey but Corey runs to him and hits with a big foot once again another cover 1” 2” Stephen kicks out.

Bill: Oh that was close.

Both men are now down, catching their breath. Stephen gets up using the ropes and Corey gets on his knee before seeing Stephen on the corner. He runs in full speed at Stephen but hits with the turnbuckle, he’s on the ground once again, Stephen sees an opportunity. He goes to the turnbuckle and ascends looking for a Corkscrew Shooting Star Press, the crowd cheers he sails through the air while the camera flashes fill the gym with a magnificent blaze. He connects Corey with his move, and hooks Corey’s leg the ref starts the count 1” 2”… Corey kicks out. The crowd let out a, “NO”

BillStephen looks confused, he is probably wondering himself “is this really happening”? Stephen tries the pin again… Corey kick out. Stephen starts walking around disconcerted not knowing what’s really happening he is surprised by a strong Lariat by Corey, who knocks him out, Stephen is lying face down and Corey goes for the pin 1” 2” 3” this one’s over.

Bill. A cold silence reigns the place now. The crowd look surprised as if they knew that Stephen had the victory on his hands and it was robbed in front of them. Some fans starting to cheer Corey and Stephen for their effort.

John: Well this sucks, I have to be honest here Bill, that kid Stephen truly deserved more tonight..

As soon as the match ends Stephen bails out of the ring. Some fans are cheering him up, and some take pictures of the moment while Stephen smile and slaps hands with some of them at ringside before walking up the ramp and heading backstage..

Bill: He did his best John but in this business getting at the top is tough. This kid clearly has a great talent but he was still just a weak and powerless rookie in that ring against an evil icon like Corey. Some day he might climb at the top of the mountain.
-------

The Grudge
Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity, desperate to control unable to forgive​

The Locker Room:

Stephen: What happened there? That wasn’t supposed to happen… Corey grabs a towel from his locker in sits on the bench without saying any word. When Stephen walks towards Corey he is stopped by ROW President Paul Phoenix.

Paul: What’s the problem?

Stephen: That was not the finish of the match we discussed earlier. Paul sees Corey and starts to laugh.

Paul: - Oh that’s the problem. Well you see the ending was changed we thought that it would be a better idea to give it Corey a last run to be the main contender for the title there’s a lot of money in process if he wins it, so we needed to show him strong again. You see he’s been here for 15 years in this company the fans always got divided when they see him and he is under his last year of contract so what a best way to end an amazing career than a last run for the title. Don’t you agree? Stephen looks confused from what Paul told him.

Stephen: What? Why you didn’t told me about this before the match? Corey interrupts Stephen. He put his hand on Paul’s shoulder.

Corey: We have the power to schedule and decide who win matches in this company for the best of our interest. Paul nods and signs Corey with his finger “the power”, I did not wanted to put you over. I really don’t care if Frank have you under his wing I can’t lose against a nobody.

Stephen: This is not how things were planned and you know it Paul.

Paul: That’s how we make business here, nothing against you boy. All of a sudden the shape of an old man walk into the lockers room and steps aside of Stephen. “You did a good job boy I’m proud of you”

Paul: Frank “Iron Man” Iommi how you been?

Frank:I don’t really liked what I saw there Paul. Since when this company become corrupted, this is not the company I proudly helped to build alongside your father…Paul changed his big smile for a pissed off reaction.

Paul: For God’s sake Frank you old senil this never was your company to being with. I will always appreciate what you did but that’s it. You have no power here anymore, things change Frank. Ratings, Merchandise, move big money and you know what else; betting. I don’t care if a wrestler is talented or not. But if he doesn’t brings me enough money he’s lost. Your boy is good but c’mon Frank he doesn’t have “it” okay. No one has put big money for him unlike my boy here.

Frank:Look Paul I’m not asking you to give him the title without earned it, I’m only asking you to do the right thing and give him another chance to put on a great performance. Paul and Corey look each other. You can’t deny that crowd loves him already despise your decisions.

Paul:Are you questioning me now Frank? You saying I take awful decisions?

Frank:You know what I’m talking about.

Paul:Well, let me tell you that’s not plausible right now Frank, I have decided now that my man goes for the title so no, no way. But I could give him another match for the next week against a new guy who looks promising. Don’t promise he’ll win though "laughs". Stephen gives a loud NO, I refuse to work for this company anymore. Frank turns towards Stephen. Frank do you remember what I told you the first day of your training?

Stephen:I just… just don’t know Frank, this is by far beyond of what you have told me so far. I was cheated Frank and I know they’ll do it again, plus they didn't want to pay me last time. They only care for the money. Frank put his both hands on Stephen’s shoulders

Frank: In this life we have to make many choices, the choices we make however determinate to a large extent our happiness and our success. Or the opposite; hatred and depair.

Paul: Well… it’s done then. If you excuse me gentlemen the show is still going out there.

Later that night Frank and Stephen were stopped by John Sloman one of the commentators. Is a great pleasure to meet you Mr. Iommi I’m a big fan of his work. Frank nods appreciating the compliment.

John: I just want it to say you made a good job Stephen a big shame what happened but I’m pretty sure a big company will hire Stephen in the future. I doubt it and honestly I didn’t care. I just nodded to him like Frank did to rid of him I wasn’t in the mood. He later become in one of my most loyal disciples.

Frank: Thank for your kind words but we have to go.

---------

Frank Iommi Residence.

We saw Katherine who gave us a big hug as soon as we enter in the house.

Katherine: How was the match? I thought on answer her but I knew she would have reacted in a bad way and I did not wanted that.

Frank: He lost, but honestly he deserved the win.

Katherine: Really? Is that true… I was avoiding to even looking to her eyes but she knew me so well.

Stephen: Yes but I was very close to win. I gave her a kiss and went to my room, I needed to rest after a couple of hours before packing and moving with Katherine to our new house near the sea. Hours later I wake up feeling uneasy. Something in me…

So I went to that old gym I opened the doors it was dark and close I swear I heard the darkness breathe. A hidden rage consumes my heart fuelled by years of pain I was there in the middle of the ring lying all alone and restless, unable to dig a loss sleepless unable to focus on anything. Suddenly I hear her voice calling my name the sound is deep in the dark. She appeared from the darkness her white skin and her blue eyes were the perfect contrast it was beautiful, she sat close to me.

Katherine: I know what happened. My dad told me of what they did it to you.

Stephen: I took me by surprise I thought Frank was going to kept it a secret. But I guess I was more surprised by the fact that she was calm I knew by first hand she never approved my decision of work for that place.

Katherine: How do you feel?

Stephen: I keep thinking on my match and what your father told me, about our choices.

Katherine: *laughs* I bet he didn’t told you the rest?

Stephen: The rest of what…

Katherine: About the advice he gave you, you see that was the same advice my mother said it to him. But my father refuses to say the rest, for whatever reason. I know you and no one ever will know you as much as I do. I can see the evil that lies within your heart. She said that in an obscure wicked way that I felt a shiver all over my body.

Katherine: The line between good and evil is permeable and almost anyone can be induced to cross it when pressured by emotional forces. Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It’s a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other. Do you understand Stephen? There’s evil inside of you, and inside all of us the good you doesn’t exist without your evilness. Show us your true colors show the world your wickedness, let them know you by… Crowley.
----------

Monday Night at ROW, at The Bloody Confrontation Event​

Bill: Here we are again buddy for a great event in our company. John: Absolutely there’s a big show that is waiting for us.

The theme plays a thunderous music hits the arena.

Bill: And here is the winner of last week and an Icon of this company Corey Taylor. Look the reaction of the crowd there’s more boos that I can remember John.

John: Well I’m not surprised Bill, the people knows what happened last week with all the gossips that came after that show.

Bill: They are only gossips John we can’t believe all that crap. This company is honest everybody here does it for the love of wrestling……

John: Well, yeah, lets focus on Corey better..

Bill: I have 40 years doing this John and I know what I see here is real and honest, but you're right let’s just focus on Corey who’s now in the ring.

Corey: Last week I proved in this very ring that I’m a still capable wrestler I beat Stephen in this ring with no cheats only with my strong Lariat. The crowd release a loud boo. Well I don’t really give a damn with all you think, and how these boos are trying to discredit me and that’s not going to work in fact no one will stop me now the top of the mountain is mine… A guy in black hoodie enters the ring holding a baseball bat.[/I].

Bill: Who is that guy?.
Stephen hit Corey in the back who falls to the floor, Stephen keep hitting Corey over and over who is unable to defend himself. Stephen pick him up and hit a Devilock DDT on Corey. Stephen pick the baseball bat and hit Corey one more time in the ribs and unleash a series of fist to his face.. before taking the mask.

Bill: This is so bad there's blood on Corey's face this is a massacre.

Stephen hold the mic in his right hand, he take a small glance to the crowd that is in shock for the brutal punishment Corey was being inflicted.

Stephen:I have a great deal of hatred for this company, a profound feeling of fraudulence, and for his detestable owner. I opened my eyes now I see everything clear without a blindfold or a mask. Man’s nature is not essentially evil but hatred has gained as much by good works as evil. I was cheated by this corrupted place tainted by avarice and self-interest, just like this world, see this man here, suffering. Well, whoever chose to bring injustice in this world I am here to punish every men, for their sins and to let them know me now from now on as Crowley “The Forever Evil”.

Camera fade black​

--------

Vortex 17, 3Arena - Dublin, Ireland​

Crowley was walking through the lockers room when suddenly a familiar face appears with a microphone and accompanied by the cameraman.

Danny: Oh hello Mr. Crowley how you been?

Crowley: What do you want Danny?

Danny: What do I want *laughs* what always wanted since the first day, a proper interview of you.

Crowley: That’s not going to happen. As soon as Crowley started to walk Danny step up in front of him. C’mon just a few words.

Danny: In your last match you were in tag-team match with Bruce against The Blazers, and you seemed comfortable at working with Bruce…

Crowley: Hey, I didn’t asked for that match, in fact I hate to work with everybody that is not me.

Danny: But you can deny that you two did a good job at that ring, before Danny can finish his sentence Crowley interrupted him.

Crowley: I won’t deny that we were close to beat those guys from The Blazers, but let me tell you this I work better by my own. I hate everyone here in PWC, starting from the creative team the rest of the staff, all the wrestlers and that won’t change.

Danny: Fair enough. And do you have a message to your opponent from this Vortex 17 Shane Mitchell?

Crowley: “The Follower of Straight Edge Lifestyle” someone who believes in the physical and mental purity will always fail in life no matter what. You see Shane, I define a “good Person” as somebody who is fully conscious of their own limitations, they know their strengths, but they also know their “Shadow” they know their weakness. In other words, they understand that there is no good without bad. Good and Evil are really one, and I know you have a dark side hide it in all that Straight Lifestyle disguise. And I’m going to rip up that disguise in pieces in that ring. I will take your life, you know what at this point a win or lose it doesn’t matter that much now I’m about to set you on officially and rip your spine out and just put you out of your misery

The Camera cut off...​

1 - 20 of 44 Posts