Capacity:21,000

Singles Exhibition Match:
Kyle Elric vs. Daiko

Triple Threat Match:
Nathan Grey vs. Karl Wyndham vs Shane Mitchell

Singles Match:
Famine vs Derek Jacobs

Tag Team Match:
Bruce Thorn Jr. & Crowley vs The Blazers (Hunter Jackson & Jensen)

Singles Main Event Match:
Xander Black vs Dr. Nero

Deadline for RP's is 11:59 pm GMT on October 6th.. You will be given a 24 hour warning before the deadline so don't worry.

Deadline for the show is 11:59 pm GMT on October 18th. For every single day extension provided for the RPs, the show deadline gets extended by an equal duration.

GFX Credit: CHAMPviaDQ

As always, feel free to leave your predictions in the thread. Don't expect any prizes though, as Creative are rather poor and prizes are rather expensive. You could always leave a short review of the shows/any RP's too, as that will help everyone grow which is always nice. I think.​

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Kyle Elric vs. Daiko

It's not a PPV, so I doubt I'll pull anything half decent out of the bag here.

Singles Match:
Nathan Grey vs. Karl Wyndham

Grey has already stalled, and is looking for that win, but I don't see it coming this show as I think Wyndham going to prove to be too strong an opponent.

Singles Match:
Famine vs Derek Jacobs

lolregime

Tag Team Match:

Thorn and Crowley are going to prove to be too much for The Blazers.

Xander Black vs Dr. Nero

If we get a follow up from last week, Nero will c...h Xander. (The word R-u-s-s-o is banned for some reason..) C3K's going to need to bring back his form that saw him through the Xander/Vos feud.

·
TEAM STORM
315 Posts
Singles exhibition
Kyle Elric vs. Daiko

I can't see the champ losing here, even if it's an exhibition match.

Singles Match:

The old lion Nathan Grey needs a victory here, but he has his hands full with Karl Wyndam, who had a monster debut at the last vortex. I look forward to this match. I suspect Grey has something special planned, but Wyndom will prove to be too strong.

Singles Match:

Famine vs Derek Jacobs

VERY tough to call. I will go with Famine based on his the unknown factor of his stable.

Tag Team Match:

Jensen was robbed of a victory over Thorn and is looking for redemption.He will be fighting alongside his new tag team partner Hunter Jackson. The Blazers need something special to claim victory here, especially since most are counting them out. Expect the team of Thorn Jr. and Crowley to put the new team to the test. Thorn and Crowley are clear favorites here, but you know....

GO Team!

Xander Black vs Dr. Nero

I suspect a Nero Victory here.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyle Elric vs. Daiko

Daiko's vastly improved and honestly, I'm struggling to find my form back and lacking motivation. Don't like my chances.

Singles Match:

Wyndham's awesome but honestly Nate Grey is probably the best RP'er to never win. Something tells me that changes here.

Singles Match:
Famine vs Derek Jacobs

DJ alternates between average and excellent while Famine is always consistent so he's the safer bet here.

Tag Team Match:

Should be close and either team winning won't surprise me. I like Crowley's character althought his RPs need a little polishing. Thorn Jr. has been superb but less murders in the RPs please. Jensen and Jackson have been good from what I've seen so far as well. Hoping for a close one.

Xander Black vs Dr. Nero

Nero has been on a roll lately but losing his comeback match will have given C3K some much needed motivation and I think people have forgotten how formidable Xander Black can be at his best. Expecting a monster RP.

·
---
1,685 Posts
Xander Black vs Dr. Nero

Nero has been on a roll lately but losing his comeback match will have given C3K some much needed motivation and I think people have forgotten how formidable Xander Black can be at his best. Expecting a monster RP.
<3

---

Kyle Elric vs. Daiko

Singles Match:

Singles Match:
Famine vs Derek Jacobs

Tag Team Match:

Xander Black vs Dr. Nero

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
Singles Exibition Match
Kylie Elric vs Daiko

Honestly I don't know what to expect of this match both claim to have a lack of motivation for this match, so my shot goes to Daiko I guess. :side:

Singles Match​
Nathan Grey vs Karl Wyndham

I liked Wyndham character and even when both are experimented guys here I think Grey is a bit stale these days.

Singles Match​
Famine vs Derek Jacobs​

Jacobs is a beast and is so confident of himself but Famine will be too much for Jacobs.

Tag Team Match​
Bruce Thorn Jr. & Crowley vs The Blazers​

Jenses & Hunter had a good debut and they seem comfortable at working together which is something I don't see with Bruce and Crowley at the moment, but if they do then there's no chances for The Blazers. ;)

Singles Main Event Match​
Xander Black vs Dr Nero

I'd go with Nero here, since his return Xander hasn't be the same from last year maybe he lost his touch or maybe he will bring the best of him again. But right now Nero looks unstoppable.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added in Shane Mitchell to the Wyndham vs Grey match to make it a triple threat.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Just an opinion, but Nero vs. Xander is a money match. To be thrown out there with no real build is a bit disappointing. I guess it will be up to C3K and I to sell the hell out of it in our RPs to make it worth a damn.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
348 Posts
Just an opinion, but Nero vs. Xander is a money match. To be thrown out there with no real build is a bit disappointing. I guess it will be up to C3K and I to sell the hell out of it in our RPs to make it worth a damn.
It's in the main event of a Vortex happening during our first UK Tour. I'd say that's a big deal.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I have to call Shane Mitchell as the winner of the 3-Way. After all, he is the straight edge god who will kill you all. Umm did I say kill you, I meant hug you, and preach the evils of drugs.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tag Team Match​
Bruce Thorn Jr. & Crowley vs The Blazers​

Jenses & Hunter had a good debut and they seem comfortable at working together which is something I don't see with Bruce and Crowley at the moment, but if they do then there's no chances for The Blazers ;)
:agree::dance

Damn straight

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have a question, you can answer it here or in PM if you want...

If my partner hadn't have dropped off the face of the Earth for our tag match last time (which meant I could have written a proper RP), would I now have a win under my belt?

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Tbf we need some big matches for our UK tour and we have a risk of repeating the same matches due to the roster size.

I have a question, you can answer it here or in PM if you want...

If my partner hadn't have dropped off the face of the Earth for our tag match last time (which meant I could have written a proper RP), would I now have a win under my belt?
I'd have voted for the Blackouts as long as his RP hadn't been terrible. I liked Grey's RP better than Vos or Jacobs so in a one on one, you'd have won.

·
Registered
503 Posts
You want a build? They fought each other last week as part of a tag match and it's the main event.

And the bolded part is you being a dick.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
I stand by my opinion. This could have been a big time match but now it is going to be seen as a throwaway match. Main event or not, UK tour or not. Being a dick or not, it's my opinion. I didn't come in here the last few weeks blasting the writing team for being late like everyone else. I'm also not in this thread saying my opponent is going to win because I've got no motivation, or it's not a pay preview so I'm going to half ass it like some.

There that's me being a dick.

I've started writing my RP, because I'm going on holidays soon. it's on my work computer, I'll post what I've written when I get in.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Seattle Hospital 3:48pm
“C’mon baby, when am I going to see you again? I’ve been risking my job here to give you those files and perform those tests for you... for him. Please, tonight, I get off shift at eight. Meet me here.”

“Thank you so much Chucky. I know we’ve been a part for so long, but he’s just my boss, you’re the one I want to be with. Look, as soon as he has helped fixed all the pain he’s caused, he won’t need me to run any more errands for him, and we’ll be free to see each other every day.. Do it for me honey, do it for us.”

“Oooh you get me so riled up. Ok fine, but this is getting dangerous. He better figure it all out soon, or he won’t be the only guy who won’t be able to practice anymore.”

“Thanks my little teddy bear, I’ll see you soon. Oh Can you do one more teensy little favour for me, here it’s on this list..”

“What!? Really, no, that’s too much, I can’t, oh don’t do that thing with your shirt... fine. But my place tomorrow night.”

“I would baby, but I’ve gotta fly out to the U.K. for the tour. Don’t worry s soon as I get back, I’ll make it up to you... I promise.”

“You tell Nero, he’s taking up too much of your time.”

“I’ll tell him baby, just email me that info. Thanks bye, bye”, Ellie walks off from the sucker Doctor who is doing all Nero’s work for him. She doesn’t look back, but makes sure she puts extra effort into swinging her hips down the hall as she knows he’s still watching her. This fool will do anything for her she thinks, as if she would be with him, when she’s got Jason. Ellie stands in the elevator and smirks to herself. A game well played, she used her charms to make this extremely intelligent man do her bidding. The smirk quickly evaporates as she knows that’s exactly what Nero is doing to her, but she doesn’t care... and she hates herself for it...

As she exits the front of the hospital an ambulance comes roaring in to Emergency. Stretchers and medical staff all come running out as a man is quickly loaded onto it. Ellie glances over to see a very muscular man, unconscious and in a neck brace. She looks again and realises it is one of Nero’s sparring partners. Her smirk returns...

Seattle, WA, Nero’s apartment 5:07pm

Ellie enters the living room where Nero stands with his arms crossed behind his back as he addresses the Championship Committee on his gigantic television screen.

She stands back so no one can see her and watches the conversation unfold. Ernesto is as frustrated as ever with his Legacy Champion...

“Nero, the rule is in place for a reason, I understand where you’re coming from but can you just for once...”

Nero cuts off his employer as always.

“No, you will listen to me. Your little ‘option’ says that I have to defend my title three times before I get a shot at the World Championship. And even then I need to hand the Legacy title in. Look at what I have done here, look at how dominant I have been. Apart from a tiny blemish on my win/loss record due to outside interference from Islami, someone who I have dealt with permanently, I have been unbeatable here. Last week I defeated the former World Champion in a tag match.

“You you want tio tell me I have to jump through hoops and give up my Legacy title to get a shot at Elric? Is this Championship holding me back? Am I better off handing it over to you now, not worrying about the third defence, because we all know I’ll just put Famine back on the shelf. You’ll be out one of your major stars again, not making you any money, while you are missing out on the big money with Elric vs. Nero.”
Ernesto is beyond aggravated by the egotistical monster. The rest of the Championship committee sitting behind him at PWC headquarters watch on as Ernesto puts both hands to the side of his face.

“How many times are we going to have these conversations Nero?”

Nero pauses and quietly answers him.

“As long as you keep protecting Elric from me.”

Nero points his remote at Ernesto’s head like a gun and pushes a button terminating the connection. Nero turns to Ellie, knowing she was there the whole time and asks her, “Have you packed for our trip yet?”

30,000 feet in the air, heading to the United Kingdom

Sitting in first class Ellie hands Nero a glass of champagne as he looks over his laptop. She has her tablet open and emails Nero the info that her patsy doctor has just sent through. Attached is some love letter video, which she turns her nose up at and deletes before turning back to the Legacy Champion.
“This data is much better Ellie,” Nero states as he cross references his notes with the screen. He asks her to bring up the x-rays again on her tablet. She does so and he seems to have found something. Ellie is talking to him, but he isn’t listening. Something about what she had to do to get that info and that her skin is still crawling, a hot bath, something like that.

“I know what to do...” he whispers to himself. “I know what to do!!”, he repeats loudly disturbing the others in First Class. He grabs Ellie by the face and smacks a big kiss on her. She melts as he types in his notes and closes his lap top.

“It’s a shame that I’ll be in the UK for so long, his condition could change while I’m away. But his comatose state should keep him stable.... I’m going to bring him back to life Ellie!”

The stewardess who is a little blushed and is checking out Nero, (to Ellie’s displeasure) asks him to keep it down for the other passengers. Nero looks her in the eye and tells her to open the best champagne on the plane for everybody. He is celebrating!

As the champagne is being handed out, Ellie shows Nero an email from the Championship Committee. Nero is in the main event again, and this time it’s against the first ever PWC Heavyweight Champion of the World, Xander Black.

Nero smiles and the two clink their champagne glasses together, this indeed has been a good day.

Manchester Airport

The super stars of PWC have landed and are making their way through the airport. But the media is there to greet them, throwing out questions hoping one of them will be answered...
“What do you expect from being here in the UK?”

“When will you defend your title for the third time?”
“Are you afraid of Famine’s gang?”

“Are you able to beat the former World Champion Xander Black?”

Nero stops at that last one. He looks out into the crowd of cameras and microphones. “Who asked that?”, he snaps. The reporter quickly muscles in as Nero removes his sunglasses and places them slowly into his inside suit jacket pocket.

“Last week Xander Black lost to me on Vortex. He wasn’t good enough then, and he sure isn’t good enough now. You see when the light came on, that cockroach had to scuttle off to safety because he realised that everyone in PWC has passed him by, and Doctor Nero has surpassed them all.
“When I first arrived, I was impressed by the PWC Champion of the World. He did not use a play book. He reacted, he adapted, he wrestled what was put in front of him. But he did so with emotion, his heart was his greatest weapon, but when he lost that title, that greatest strength, has now become his greatest weakness.

“He can’t beat me. I’ve got ice running through these veins. I don’t sweat, I don’t panic, I don’t care what anyone thinks of me, especially the fans. Especially these scrubbers here in the UK. Did I get that right? Scrubbers? Xander Black, when I arrived I analysed everything you did, to see what it takes to be Champion. But now, you’re not only not in my league, you’re not even in the same sport as me.
“I’m going to enjoy proving to the world who is the very best in PWC, when I drag you kicking and screaming onto my operating table, and performing surgery on your career. I’m going to send you back to where you came from cockroach.”

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I stand by my opinion. This could have been a big time match but now it is going to be seen as a throwaway match. Main event or not, UK tour or not. Being a dick or not, it's my opinion. I didn't come in here the last few weeks blasting the writing team for being late like everyone else. I'm also not in this thread saying my opponent is going to win because I've got no motivation, or it's not a pay preview so I'm going to half ass it like some.

There that's me being a dick.

I've started writing my RP, because I'm going on holidays soon. it's on my work computer, I'll post what I've written when I get in.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But for a main event, we need two big names and there are only so many on our roster. So either we have Nero face the same few opponents again and again or toss in a big name once in a while.

Don't worry, there are other opponents too that we can build a money match with. Big matches can still happen on Vortex. Lesnar did face Hogan on a Smackdown before his match against Rock at Summerslam. I don't see any reason to be upset here. I'm curtain jerking so you guys can have the main event spotlight here.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Indianapolis...
Shane Mitchell is packing to leave for Manchester after receiving a call from PWC management that he'd been adding to Episode 16 of Votrex and would be debuting next week, as he checks out of the Hyatt Regency hotel in Downtown Indianapolis, and begins to leave, he is stopped by a local sports reporter asking questions.

Reporter: "Shane, how do you feel about leaving the Indiana indie wrestling circuit to sign with a major national promotion?"

Shane: "I couldn't be happier. I've watched PWC for a long time. They have a great roster, and I know I'll be able to face some of the best wrestlers in the world there, and get a lot of exposure."

Reporter: "What about the fact that you're facing two well known PWC veterans in a triple threat match for your debut. What do you think your chances are against Nathan Grey and Karl Wyndham?"

Shane: "They're both great wrestlers, and I know I'll have my work cut out for me to beat them, but I have no doubt that I am just as good as either one of them, and I am going to leave everything I have in that ring. Win or lose, they will know they've been in a fight when I am done with them."

Reporter: "It sounds like you are confident in your ability, and if from your work on the indie circuit, you have reason to be. Well, good luck in Manchester, Shane. I have no doubt that our viewers will be rooting for you."

Shane: "Thanks, It's always good to have support from the home town."

Mitchell leaves to gets in a taxi to take him to the airport. He makes his way through the terminal, trying not to kill the TSA workers who make the process of getting on a plane last 5 hours. When he finally boards the plane, and it takes off he just wants to sleep.

Manchester...
After several hours on an airplane, with a crying baby and a 3 year old who wouldn't stop kicking his seat, Shane Mitchell arrives in Manchester. After another 2 hours of going through customs, and by the time he makes it out of the airport, he is about to pass out. He gets a taxi, and heads to the Victoria Hotel to get a room. After checking in and putting his things away, he sleeps for several hours. When he wakes up, he decides to go see the arena where the show will be taking place, and so he heads to the Phones 4u Arena to check it out. When he arrives at the arena, it's closed, since there is no event going on at that time. When he explains who is is to one of the security guards, they unlock the door to let him in. He makes his way around the arena, amazed at the size. He had rarely wrestled in a arena that held more than 5 or 6 thousand. After he locates the lockerroom, and other areas he would be using during the show,he leaves and heads back to the hotel to rest from his flight.

After his rest, he heads to a local gym to work out. He finds a local wrestling gym, and spends out training.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Edited in the deadlines to the OP.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts