Muhammad Islami vs. Microburst
(Special Guest Referee- Nurse Ellie)

Singles Debut Match:
Axel Way vs. Nathan Grey

Singles Match:
Austin Angel vs. Freddie Vos

Tag Team Match:
Kyle Elric and Daiko vs. Darius Black and Derek Jacobs

Deadline for RP's is 11:59 pm GMT on June 7th.. You will be given a 24 hour warning before the deadline so don't worry.

Deadline for the show is 11:59 pm GMT on June 15th. For every single day extension provided for the RPs, the show deadline gets extended by an equal duration.

GFX Credit: CHAMPviaDQ

As always, feel free to leave your predictions in the thread. Don't expect any prizes though, as Creative are rather poor and prizes are rather expensive. You could always leave a short review of the shows/any RP's too, as that will help everyone grow which is always nice. I think.

Go home Vortex before our next pay per view. Let's get it on.​

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Singles Match:

Microburst wanted to be booked, so here he is. Hoping he shows and puts on an impressive performance because that would surely get him in the Legacy title picture but Islami has to be the favorite here.

Singles Debut Match:
Axel Way vs. Nathan Grey

No idea tbh, both characters look intriguing. This will be fun, looking forward to both guys delivering the goods.

Singles Match:

Angel's been much better recently, but an on point Vos is tough to beat. Absolute beast.

Tag Team Match:

Gonna do my best to avoid 2 losses back to back. Teaming with Daiko will be interesting :lol Both Darius and Jacobs are on top form atm so got our work cut out for us.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ellie respects the Arab culture, you need to appreciate her more tbh :lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Reading Axel's application... my RP will be so fun to write because our characters should mesh very, very well. >)

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope Axel knows the card's up. If anyone can let him know please do :lol

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or you know, the man who is better than perfect :axel :banderas

·
Registered
30 Posts
Reading Axel's application... my RP will be so fun to write because our characters should mesh very, very well. >)
I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading yours, the characters play off each other perfectly!

I hope Axel knows the card's up. If anyone can let him know please do :lol
Yeah I saw, thanks for including me on the card!

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
348 Posts
Singles Match:

Gotta go with Islami here. Mircoburst needs to step up his game big time if he wants to beat Islami and compete with pretty much anybody on the roster these days.

Singles Debut Match:
Axel Way vs. Nathan Grey

Easily could go either way and both know what they're doing so that's a plus. Making this prediction simply based off which guy I've read RP's by before and that'd be Darkside. Two bright young prospects here though.

Singles Match:

I may be 0-2 against Vos, but that's exactly why I'm gonna win this one. I've known what I'm doing next in AA's story for awhile and I have a feeling if I can translate it well I'll pull off somewhat of an upset. Plus I have a super big golden shovel hidden in my liquor cabinet that I save just for creative members, so bring it mother fucker!

Tag Team Match:

Darius is on fire lately and is looking unstoppable. On top of that, Jacobs is doing well lately and just the fact Darius and Jacobs have more built in stuff to work with for their RP's here makes me think they got this. Elric and Daiko have had little interaction at all and I don't even think they've said 2 words to each other on screen so I think the main event is gonna end with Darius standing tall over his PPV opponent.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Singles Match:

Microburst has been painfully average lately which isn't going to be anywhere near enough to take on Islami.

Singles Debut Match:
Axel Way vs. Nathan Grey

No idea, but it should be an entertaining match-up.

Singles Match:

HN's not going to start until there's about 3 hours to go, so Vos wins.

Tag Team Match:

While Darius has had a great run at it lately, he's had a certain degree of luck against both C3K and Elric, so unless one of us suddenly drops, he's going to need to pull out another Darius vs. Xander level promo. Then again, I'm awful unless it's a PPV match, so this could be a damn squash.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Singles Match:
- Microburst has been struggling but he looked pretty good in the last show. Even if he and Duke got beat down by the Regime. I'm hoping he pulls off a great RP for this match. However, I'm going with Islami to win this one. He's had a break so he's fresh and ready to start winning again.

Singles Debut Match:
Axel Way vs. Nathan Grey
- Both characters are pretty interesting here and couldn't be more different than the other. I've seen Grey's RPs so I'm rolling with him. But I don't doubt that both RPs will be good debut RPs.

Singles Match:
- Vos is one of the best we have in PWC and while Angel is a worthy challenger, I think he comes up short here. Anything can happen though, wouldn't be surprised if Angel pulls off the win. But again, it's Vos. He's one tough cookie.

Tag Team Match:
- Probably the most difficult match to predict. Had a thought about this one and I'm going with the faces. Elric had his streak broken in the last show and I don't think he wants to get his second loss just yet. This match should produce some of the better RPs we've seen in PWC. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can already imagine me and Daiko's WOAT team work :lol

Does meeks know he's tagging with Darius? I'm assuming HN or MTB let him know.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts