Singles Match:
Austin Angel vs. The Golden Boy

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:
Kyle Elric vs. Jack Hayden, Microburst, and Louie Spindoli

Tag Team Match:
Blaze and Flex Mussél vs. Harvey Parker and Derek Jacobs

No Holds Barred Match:
Freddie Vos vs. Xander Black

(UPDATED FOR EXTENSION) Deadline for RP's is 11:59pm GMT on February 11th. You will be given a 24 hour warning before the deadline so don't worry.

This thread will be used for posting your RP's, if you want to feedback on someone's RP then go ahead, post the feedback in here. Once the show is posted, you can feedback on that, if you like.

GFX Credit: CHAMPviaDQ

Also, let's try something different. Use the match card as a predictions template and post your predictions here. You can post your predictions without even seeing the RPs posted so yeah, it'll just be a guessing game. The winner/winners will get hmm...the joy of winning a predictions contest? Or if they really want something, you can PM me or one of the guys in creative and we can offer some direction for your character. Although, you guys can do this already, we're just waiting for you guys to PM us.​

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Triple Threat Match:
Matt Preston vs. Theron Daggershield vs. Carnage

~I'm going with the character who currently interests me the most out of the three.

Singles Match:

Dr. Nero vs. Bob McEfoy

~I wouldn't be shocked to see McEfoy win, but I think the Doc may take this one.

Singles Match:

~Angel should have this, but it all depends on the kind of RP that HN brings to the table.

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:

~He's going to emulate Xander's accomplishment and take on the Gauntlet.

Tag Team Match:
Blaze and Flex Mussél vs. Harvey Parker and Jay Rush

~Rush has proven himself capable of anything after he brought so much shame to Daniel Reese that he hasn't appeared in the PWC since. Mussél has something to prove here, but I don't see him getting retribution on Parker on this show.

No Holds Barred Match:

~Two of the best writers go head to head here as the Champ takes on his former rival. While MTB has nailed Vos' character down to the last detail, there's a reason that Xander is the Champ.

·
---
1,685 Posts
Triple Threat Match:
~ I've been told that this dude is a good RP'er, and I don't know how good any of the other two are, so I'll go with Theron.

Singles Match:
Dr. Nero vs. Bob McEfoy
~ I wouldn't put it past Bob to pull out the victory here, but I'm going to say Nero wins here.

Singles Match:
~ Angel picks up the victory here.

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:
~ My brain says Elric, but I'm hoping that one of these three step up to his level and get the victory.

Tag Team Match:
~ Parker and Rush, imo.

No Holds Barred Match:
~ I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
348 Posts
Triple Threat Match:

Theron is just so so good and that says something considering I know nothing about D&D. The other guys have their work cut out for them here.

Singles Match:
Dr. Nero vs. Bob McEfoy

Nero stays undefeated here, McEfoy has a shot though.

Singles Match:

I've had this RP laid out in my head for 2 weeks now and I'm ready for my return. Golden Boy has such a good gimmick but he hasn't done it justice thus far and I expect that to continue.

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:

Hayden and Mircoburst have potential but need to step it up if they wanna beat Elric. Spindoli getting the win would surprise me the most honestly but I wish the 3 guys here luck as they will probably need it.

Tag Team Match:

I really like all 4 people in this match but in the end I think Blaze and Flex have more to work with here and will end up picking up the W. This rings more true if it comes to tag RP'ing, but if neither team does a tag RP it's very much up in the air, not that it isn't anyway.

No Holds Barred Match:

Xander needs revenge for the attack on Beth and has beat Vos before. But Vos has been on fire lately so it should be a great match.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Triple Threat Match:

Heard good things about him and his sample RP was definitely interesting. Should take this comfortably.

Singles Match:
Dr. Nero vs. Bob McEfoy

Yeah predicting an upset here. McEfoy certainly has the potential to beat Nero and I expect Bob to produce his best RP yet. Also Nero is undefeated like me and Xander and I want it to end.

Singles Match:

Golden Boy's got a good gimmick but hasn't made the most of it. I'd suggest going through the RP's of others in previous shows and stepping up to Angel. Barring any major surprises, AA should win this one.

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:

Yeah I'm gonna do my best to head into the ppv undefeated so bring it boys.

Tag Team Match:

Will be real interesting to see how the Tag teaming goes but based on a past RP, Rush seems like a very good tag partner and Harvey's arguably the strongest individual writer of the bunch. But Blaze could produce something special and I think Flex has more to show us, so anything could happen.

No Holds Barred Match:

Ugh, I hate predicting this match. Xander asked for it and I think he likely has some good ideas he'll use here and isn't likely to lose before Hell's Judgment but it's MTB, who's arguably the most consistent writer we've had in PWC. Going with Xander here but please prove me wrong Vos :lol

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
I'm a rookie, so my prediction may not be so very on point but it seemed fun to do so here we go!

Triple Threat Match:
I thought the Sample RP was really good and I really want to see more so bring it!

Singles Match:
Dr. Nero vs. Bob McEfoy

Everything I've seen from Nero so far has been very impressive.

Singles Match:
Austin Angel was one of the guys I studied before getting into writing myself, and he is really good. The Golden Boy I haven't read so much of actually but I'm sure he is tight too. Really looking forward to this.

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:

Kyle Elric is hands down my favourite RP writer in this game. However I have some great stuff planned so I wouldn't feel safe if I were you. Don't hold back, or you will get your ass kicked. :)

Tag Team Match:

Will be very interesting to see this tag team match. This could go either way really but I have to go with the more interesting characters.

No Holds Barred Match:

This could also go either way. Two very strong RP:ers from what I've seen. 4-0 to Black in predictions so far dosen't seem fair though so I will give my vote to Freddie!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Triple Threat Match:
- No doubts about this one. Looking forward to Theron's debut as he should be a big time player here in PWC.

Singles Match:
Dr. Nero vs. Bob McEfoy
- I think McEfoy will give the doctor a good fight but in the end, the undefeated streak continues. Nero might be finding his stride here in PWC and that's a scary thought as he's been pretty good already.

Singles Match:
- Like everyone has said, GB has a good gimmick but hasn't really capitalized on it. But if he does, this match could get interesting. Nonetheless, going with Angel here as he could really use the win going into his PPV match.

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:
- Picking Elric here but his opponents seem to be tougher than when Xander ran the gauntlet. But I think Elric brings his A-game here and pulls out the win in a very grueling match.

Tag Team Match:
- Not going myself here but I can see why people chose Parker/Rush over us. But like everyone has said as well, this could go either way with the band of characters in the match. Should be the second best match of the night after the main event.

No Holds Barred Match:
- Another tough call here but Xander is the champ for a reason. This is another match that could go either way and with this match taking place once more, it seems personal so I'm expecting both guys to give it their all.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:

Kyle Elric is hands down my favourite RP writer in this game. However I have some great stuff planned so I wouldn't feel safe if I were you. Don't hold back, or you will get your ass kicked. :)

This could also go either way. Two very strong RP:ers from what I've seen. 4-0 to Black in predictions so far dosen't seem fair though so I will give my vote to Freddie!

Big push incoming for Microburst, after this match ends of course :lol

But seriously, I am kinda dreading this. Having multiple opponents kinda puts me in a tough spot as I'm unsure what to base my RP around but hopefully it will come to my head randomly like it usually does.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Guys Im going to straight up ask for an extension. My apologies, im snowed under with work right now with crazy deadlines. If I can get it to you Tuesday Australia time, that would be much appreciated. Sorry guys.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
348 Posts
Guys Im going to straight up ask for an extension. My apologies, im snowed under with work right now with crazy deadlines. If I can get it to you Tuesday Australia time, that would be much appreciated. Sorry guys.
Extension granted and thanks for letting us know.

EDIT: That means Bob McEfoy has an extension already as well should he need/want it.

·
GENKI D&
1,903 Posts

Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Capacity: 21,000

Triple Threat Match:
Badass Name

Singles Match:
Dr. Nero vs. Bob McEfoy
Character is awesome.

Singles Match:
His RPs are really good and I'm still getting the gist of how I want to do my RPs on my second try.

1 vs. 3 Gauntlet Match:
His RPs are too golden. No offensen to the other guys. Microbust is the one I'd most expect to pull off an upset.

Tag Team Match:

No Holds Barred Match:

I have a feeling the RP of RPs is coming from Vos. Always consistently good, but this one will set a new level of expectations.​

·
Registered
736 Posts
Backstage Fallout has asked for an extension and has been granted one. Which means everyone in the Blaze and Flex Mussél vs. Harvey Parker and Jay Rush tag match gets an extension as well.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everyone on the card now has until Tuesday, 19th February @11:59 PM to get their RP's in.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
You mean 18th?

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Deadline is Tuesday 11th February 11:59pm GMT for everyone. Try not to no show and mess with Creative's plans, thanks!!

·
---
1,685 Posts
“People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes.”
― Neil Gaiman

Xander Black woke up with a jolt. His eyes took their time to adjust to the room, the light shining through the curtains, illuminating the room in a golden light. He ran through what he just dreamed, it wasn’t like the old bad dreams he would have, instead he was in a dark room, looking at two people with bags over their heads, their hands tied around their back. Before Xander was able to find out who they were, he was back in the real world, lying on his bed. Expecting to see his girlfriend lying next to him, he shifted onto his side, but she wasn’t there.

Xander looked at the clock, which read “6:30AM”. He got up, and pulled a pair of jeans on, not bothering to put a shirt on. He grabbed the golden handle and opened the door. Walking to the living area, he passed a photo on the wall. Xander stopped and looked at it, filling with memories of a simpler time, when he was a little kid, hanging out with his parents without a care in the world. He shoved those memories away, he didn’t have time to reminisce. Instead, he walked into the living room, and sitting on the couch was Beth.

The sun shining through the windows settled softly on her face, even without make up on she was beautiful. Her long blonde hair trickled down her back and her shoulders, and her blue eyes shone with the reflection of light. The table in front of the couch had her laptop sitting, on and facing towards her. Xander Black walked across to her, she heard him and looked up, but it wasn’t the usual look she would give, a soft smile, instead it was a tight smile that screamed with worry.

What’s wrong?

Xander sat down next to his girlfriend, and put his hand around her shoulder. She bent her head before replying.

“Read that.” She pointed at the laptop screen.

“Recently released convict arrested for rape and attempted murder.”

A wave of memories flooded through Xander’s brain. This was... this was her ex Step Dad, her Mother’s ex husband. He remembered the run in they had at the hospital, where he tried to get close to Beth, Xander stepped in and told him to back off, and they never heard from him again. He read the headline again. Is this what he did to Beth? He knew that Beth had a rough childhood, just like him, they were a match in that regard. But, he didn’t know exactly why, and she never mentioned it, but with this now, Xander Black started piecing everything together.

The fear in her eyes at the hospital. The fact her brother was in court many, many years ago for assaulting him. It was all starting to make sense. He wouldn’t ask her though, he knew better than that, it would make her feel worse.

“You okay?”

She bent her head down, sighing.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” She looked up, turning to her boyfriend and looking him in the eye. “It’s just... that... that could have been me.”

“You can’t think like that. As long as you have me, then no one will ever hurt you again.”

The usual smile appeared on her face and she kissed him.

But, could he really keep that promise?

***​

For the next few days, sleep was a rare thing to come by. Not for Xander Black, but for Beth. Ever since she found out that her Mother’s ex was released from prison, she had nightmares, but she never told anyone. Now, ever since he was incarcerated again, the nightmares started to get worse, into night terrors that wouldn’t just affect her sleep, but affect her day life too.

One night, Xander was at the gym, working out to keep himself in shape for a big match this week, which left Beth to sit alone, and watch TV. It was around seven o’clock at night, the gym would be open for another two hours, she didn’t expect Xander home until then. When he had a big match, he would prepare and prepare and prepare.

Nothing was on TV except some documentary about the psychology of serial killers, she didn’t want to watch so she turned the TV off. She stood up and walked towards the window, she looked out across the buildings, before deciding to take a shower. She walked into the bathroom, but when she looked at the mirror, she saw her former Step Dad standing behind her.

She saw that sick grin he had all those years ago, she flash backed to that time, but she stopped herself and turned around, screaming, her body trembling. But, when she turned, a wave of relief came over her, nobody was there. She let out a small laugh, cursing her wild imagination. Instead of taking a shower, she decided she needed to get a glass of water and clear her head. Walking over to the kitchen, she glanced across the room, eyes peering, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Everything was as she left it, everything was just the way it should be. Another sigh of relief as she grabbed a glass from a cupboard. She turned the tap and filled the glass to the top, she took a sip but then her phone rang and the sound of glass smashing filled the apartment. The glass broke into millions of pieces and water ran across the floor, she was breathed heavily, eyes darting around the house.

The phone stopped ringing as Beth finally composed herself, taking deep breaths before picking up the phone and seeing that she had seven missed calls.

All from Xander.

She quickly tapped call back and let the phone ring. Xander’s frantic voice came from the other side.

“Beth?! Beth, is that you?! Listen, please, listen ... Beth?!" She hated the tone of his voice, something was deathly wrong. “Yeah? I’m here, what’s wrong?” A moment passed and she heard an audible sigh of relief. “Thank, God. Listen, you have to leave the house, okay?! Just leave, please!"] She could tell something was wrong, she looked across the dim apartment as. “Okay, okaky. I’ll leave. Just .... just tell me what’s wrong, please? You’re scaring me.”

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed her keys, then after a second, Black finally answered her question. “It’s your old Step Dad ... he ... he escaped.” Was the vision in the mirror real? Or a foreshadowing of what’s to come? She turned to make her way to the door when she saw him ... standing in front of her with a disgustingly sick grin.

She dropped the phone and screamed so loud people in Egypt would hear her ... but it was too late ... he lunged at her ... and stabbed in the stomach!

And ... then she woke up.

***​

She woke up on the couch where she was watching TV, she must have dozed off. Beth sits up and looks around the room, panting heavily and feeling the spot in her stomach where she was stabbed. The last thing she remembered was watching a comedy show, about something she can’t quite remember, but on the TV right now was American Horror Story, she immediately turned the TV off. That wouldn’t help.

She looked at her phone, it was nine o’clock, Xander would be leaving the gym right about now. And then, she began to go through her what just happened to her, and then it hit her, it took a few minutes but she burst out in tears. For days this has been happening, and she finally broke down. All she could do was hope Xander would be home soon.

***​

Unfortunately, Xander Black was dealing with his own problem. He left the gym, and noticed it was starting to rain. He put his hood up so nobody would recognise him on his way to his car. He opened the car door, and threw his bag with his used gym clothes into the back seat. Xander then sat down and turned the ignition. He then began the drive home. He had to admit to himself, ever since he got rid of the voices in his head, he was feeling great. He was posting new personal records at the gym, he had a great girlfriend and was the PWC World Heavyweight Champion. But, take away the bottom brick, and the whole building will fall down.

On his way, he was driving down the road, it was pretty deserted, but he saw a car in the distance, not moving, it was at the side of it and a women was stood at the back of it. By now, the rain had evolved into a downpour. The women saw his car coming, and waved her hands, hoping for some help. Xander took a moment to think, he was thinking about the girl waiting for him at home, he knew that she was having some nightmares recently, she didn’t know he knew but he did.

He could tell, he knew that look when someone was terrified out of their minds. But, perhaps against his better judgment, he thought Beth would be fine for tonight, he pulled up behind the car and got out, walking over to the smiling women.

“Well, I see you’ve got yourself in a mess.”

“You could say that. I think something’s wrong with it." Xander reached the back of the car and got a good look at the women, she was about his age, with long black hair which was now soaking wet, her make up running from her eyes. “Nice deduction, detective.” He said with an air of playfulness that got a laugh from her. “You going to help, or crack jokes?”

“Bit of both” They walked around the car, and opened the bonnet, looking at the engine. He had little to no experience with the inner workings of a car. “Well ... you’re right. Something’s wrong with it. I don’t know what, but something is wrong with it.”

“Well, that was helpful. Shrewd move, detective.”

“I can drive you home if you like.” She looked up at the sky then back at him. “Well, it beats standing out in the rain.”

There was something about this girl that he liked, it might be the similar attitude, or it might be the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous. She extended her hand. “Christen.” He took her hand in his and shook it, she noticed him staring at her eyes. “I know. Panda eyes right, I should have went for the water proof make up. Care to tell me your name?”

“Sorry. Xander. Xander Black."

They got in the car and Xander drove Christen home. They stopped outside the house, and sat as the rain battered off the window. Before getting out, she turned to face Xander.

“So uh, thanks for the ride. And, uh, I know it’s weird to ask this to someone who very well could be a serial killer that picks girls up at the sides of roads ... but do you want to get together sometime?”

“Just to hang out, I mean.”

“You’re in luck. I left my weapons in my black van, sorry to disappoint. But, get together some time ... sure, I’d love to.”

“Great. I’ll remember to bring my knife for protection.”

She handed him her phone number and left the car. She walked up to her door and waved at him. He then looked at his phone, and had a missed call from Beth.

On his way back to the apartment, he thought about what he just agreed to, but he justified it by telling himself it’s just a get together, to hang out, nothing sexual or romantic about it.

He arrived home. And, climbed the steps to his level, opened the door and walked into the living room, where Beth sat, on the couch, crying.

He immediately walked over and wrapped in his arms. Despite the coldness of him from the weather, she sunk into his body and started to breathe a little better.

Through tears, she choked out “Where were you? I’m so glad your back, I needed you.”

“Sorry, I was at the gym.”

---

The next morning – the sun was shining and the birds were chirping, as cliché as that sounds. Instead of going to the gym to prepare for his next match, he decided today would be a day for Beth. He intended to take her mind off everything that has been going on lately.

It seemed to be working as Beth seemed chirpy, but he could tell she still had troubling deep issues. After they spent the day together, they got back in the car and drove home... but when they returned, they did not expect to see the person that was waiting.

Some say Great White Sharks are the most dangerous thing on the planet, this is a misconception. The most dangerous species on the planet is the humans that inhabit this land. And, if you were to be in the vicinity of Xander Black at this precise moment, you would think that he is the biggest danger in this world.

When Great White Sharks attack, their eyes turn white. It’s looking into the mind and soul of a killer. Whilst Xander Black is not a killer, if you looked at him as he launched himself at his Father, you would be calling the police.

“Xander, no!” Beth yelled, but it was too late. She watched as Xander grabbed his Dad by the throat and thrust him against the wall. The day started bitter sweet for Beth, her Mother’s ex husband, the man that made her sick to her stomach every time she thought of him was behind bars, she was safe. From then, the day was great, spending time in the sun with her boyfriend. But now, she could only watch as Xander tightened his grip around his Father’s throat.

“The hell are you doin’ here! What the FUCK are you doing here!” Despite asking a question, he would never get an answer with his hand that tight around his Dad’s throat! He turned off his emotions, he didn’t care that it was his Dad. He left him when he needed him most, and now he turns up.

“Xander! Stop! You’re killing him!” Xander Black snapped back to reality. He loosened his grip a little, but still kept his Dad pinned against the wall. He thought about all the bad things he did while Beth was in the coma, he thought about the voices in his head that were now gone, they made him do all those things. But, even without the voices, he was about to murder someone. He wasn’t thinking, but to his credit, he stopped himself, but he was still angry. Standing in front of him was the man that left him to fend for himself after his Mother died.

“Beth. Open the door, please.” He whispered the please, not taking his eyes off his Fathers who was beginning to take in air. Beth opened the door and took a step back. His Father (also known as Kian Black) attempted to speak, but Xander grabbed the back of his neck, and hurled him into the apartment. Beth stopped Xander from walking in, putting her hands up on his chest and standing in front of him. “Please, Xander. Don’t do anything you’ll regret. I get what you must be feeling right now, but please don’t do anything. For me.”

Xander paused for a moment, before nodding, leaning forward and pulling Beth towards her, kissing her on the forehead and followed his Father into the apartment where he was just getting up. “Get up!” Not allowing his Dad to get to his feet on his own, Xander picked him up and pushed him into the kitchen and pointed at the seat next to the table. “Sit. Now.”

---​

We open up into a dark room, with one window that’s got shutters, letting in only a sliver of light. There seems to be a cage around the room, as somebody runs something along it, creating a metallic twang that would make your teeth bleed. Then the light, is intensified as a spotlight comes on behind a man, a man who has his back to the camera.

It makes for quite the sight, the light creating the allusion of something much darker and sinister. The man slowly turns around, with the light behind him, it’s difficult to see who it is, until he takes a step closer to the camera, into the dim light from the shutters and we see it’s the PWC World Heavyweight Champion, Xander Black.

“Some say that I’ve lost my edge. They say I’ve lost the thing that made me so dangerous. I laugh at that notion. I am still the man that everybody runs from, I’m the guy that makes people stand and take notice, but I’m also the PWC World Heavyweight Champion.”

Xander disappears from sight, leaving the glow of the spotlight behind him. He comes back, and stands in front of the camera, and taps a lead pipe into his palm.

“A man once said “You go to heaven for the climate, but you go to hell for the company” Well, at Vortex, you’re going to be in good company, Vos, because you entering hell, and whether you like it or not, you’re not in there any demons, nor the devil ... you’re in there with someone so much worse ... you’re in there with a man that’s driven by revenge, you’re in there with Xander Black.”

He sickly laughs.

“At Vortex, you’ll be in the ring with the most dangerous man in PWC, the entire wrestling industry, and even the world. Vos, I am the apex predator on in PWC. I’m the Great White Shark, and you don’t have a big enough boat. I’m the snake that you don’t have an antidote for. I’m the wrestler that you cannot combat, I’m the man that you cannot beat. I’M THE PWC WORLD CHAMPION ... AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY I AM THE MOST DRIVEN I HAVE EVER BEEN!”

Black shakes his head.

“See, see, what you did to my girlfriend, was crossing a line. You can attack me from behind, beat me down ... but you do not lay hands on her. You have no idea what’s going to happen to you on Vortex, you have no idea what I have in store for you.”

Xander throws the pipe away.

“At Vortex, in our No Holds Barred match, I will take you to your limits, and make you beg for mercy, I will lock you in the Death Lock, and when you are begging me to let go ... I’ll just tighten it that bit more, to when you’re crying for me to let go. You might be thinking, I’m Freddie Vos, I will never beg, but I swear, I WILL MAKE YOU BEG!”

He closes in towards the camera.

“The human body can only take so much before it gives in. I plan to do that to you. I plan to see you crumple, to see you at the point where you are no longer able to go on, and after that, we will be done. This rivalry, that you took beyond the line that you don’t go across, this rivalry will end at Vortex. It might not be for the World Heavyweight Championship, it’s for something just as big, IT’S FOR MY PEACE OF MIND ... IT’S FOR HER!”

Black shakes the hair out of his face.

“You better be ready. I’m more than ready. I’ll see you at Vortex. No Holds Barred ... prepare yourself Vos, for the worst night of your life. See you there.”

Suddenly, the spotlight behind him is turned off, and Black backs away from the camera.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: NPC REPS HAS BEEN UPDATED.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Tag Team of Harvey Parker / Jay Rush has been changed to Harvey Parker / Derek Jacobs.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Start getting those RPs in guys. Remember, deadline is this Tuesday, Feb 11th.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts