Wrestling Forum banner

501 - 517 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hello as an Everton Fan I looked forward to the game between Everton and Liverpool.

However, after watching the first half which I thought was cagey not happening between the two teams at best. I assumed that the second half would be better however despite Everton having some chances towards the end I was still a cagey second half.

I am assuming when Everton play Norwich City Wednesday they have better performance.

Tactically I thought Carlo Ancelotti was good defensively however attacking wise they missed that magic. I would have played Bernard on the left and then bring on Anthony Gordon later on as Anthony Gordon is one for future at Everton.

Yours

Farhan

·
You're Pretty Good
9,811 Posts
That will be me avoiding all football related media for a month or so outside of United games.

Woodward/Glazers are already making the excuses for a lack of signings. If we don't react while Liverpool rule the league, especially now we finally look close to having a good squad, they can burn.

Grealish and Sancho obvious targets. Probably end up at City and Chelsea.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just off to grab a few beers. Give them plenty of time to rest in the fridge before I watch the champions this afternoon 😁

501 - 517 of 517 Posts