Wrestling Forum banner

481 - 494 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
12,531 Posts
TFC season starts today!!!! Excited to see the Reds back on the field. I think TFC will be a solid playoff contender this year as long as they can stay relatively healthy. Altidore, Piatti, and Bradley all have injury question marks on them this year.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hello as an Everton Fan I am incredulous that keep playing people out of position like putting Gylfi Sigurðsson on the left wing when he normally a number 10 or 8.
In football manager his vision is listed at 11/20 which I think low. Bernard has better vision at 14/20. The team need in the summer a better number 10 and better as Gylfi Sigurðsson in all his 345 games he made 57 assists which is one assist every 6.05263158 games.

So the team need to recruit better in summer.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
If the league void this season and no champions is declared, Liverpool fans would be a danger to themselves in self-quarantine.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hello as a Football fan in general I think that suspending the season with coronavirus is a good thing.
There are several options for football if the situation get worse.

They could decide to end the season now there could be problems as teams near the bottom could complain saying we are relegated and could have stayed up.

They could also declare the season null and void, which could mean teams stay in the same leagues next season with teams saying were not promoted or won the tit. Also, so there is a concern for smaller less funded football team could have financial problems as they generate income from matchdays.

Not forgetting all the supporting industries like food, clearing and other people who depend on football for a living.

Yours

Farhan

481 - 494 of 494 Posts