Wrestling Forum banner

461 - 480 of 513 Posts

·
hello
19,576 Posts
We've been utter shite tonight. No wonder Burnley are winning 2-0. This was a chance for us to close the gap to Chelsea too, after they dropped points last night.

Need new signings ASAP, but that's not going to happen in this window. Woodward is useless.
we need about 5-6 new signings but I doubt we get anyone, I mean our last signing was a decent looking Championship winger who is REALLY FAST but otherwise limited. Ole's at the wheel and the wheels are well and truly coming off

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts
So we sign Bruno Fernandes, finally.

Now, because we need a striker, we're signing a former Watford striker, who plays in China. Who earns around £300k a week there, and we're paying like a 3rd of his wages, plus a loan fee, oh and there's an option to make it permanent in the summer. Totally ridiculous. I would've rather seen us sign Josh King, than Ighalo.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,811 Posts
Grealish is the best player in the league outside of Liverpool. Would spend £100m+ on him.

The shower of shite he’s surrounded with at Villa is criminal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ll name 10 better
Grealish is the best player in the league outside of Liverpool. Would spend £100m+ on him.

The shower of shite he’s surrounded with at Villa is criminal.
I could name at least 20/30 players better and I’m a big admirer of Grealish. But I’ll just name a few who are elite top level footballers when fit and playing to their ability. For a start KDB is IMO the best player in the league, he would walk into any football team in any league.

KDB, Aguero, Sterling, David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Riyad Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Hueng Min Son, Harry Kane, Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford.

Grealish is having a fantastic season and deserves a big move in the summer but he is yet to prove it on an international or European level of any sort. I don’t support a PL club so no bias, he was a player I was screaming out for my club to buy when we were a stable club in the PL a few years ago

·
Registered
971 Posts
Not sure if it relevant on here but Man City been banned from Champions league for two season and fined 24.9 mil for breaking finical fair play rules. Wonder how this will effect their rebuild, Peps decision to stay or leave and rest of their season?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club ? Well done UFEA!

·
Standing with The Man
6,080 Posts
Not sure if it relevant on here but Man City been banned from Champions league for two season and fined 24.9 mil for breaking finical fair play rules. Wonder how this will effect their rebuild, Peps decision to stay or leave and rest of their season?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club ? Well done UFEA!
Depends if UEFA have the balls to follow through with this

·
Registered
971 Posts
I've just said that to a friend via text, hopefully they don't overturn it like the FA did with Chelsea ban as Man City deserve this 100%.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hello as Everton Fan I am surprised that Manchester City have been banned for 2 years of European competition and find 24.9 million euros, as it will make the Champions League worse off as some of the top players will not be playing.

I fully except Manchester City to appeal this and ban and fine could possibly be reduced.

However, I also don’t like the idea that clubs which are owned by ultra wealthy behaving like when they need something please it is like” please dad can have some money as I have spent all my money and need some more for stuff “.

Clubs should live within certain amount limits otherwise you could have all star teams and mega wages. So making only the richest owned clubs winning stuff and make football less competitive and boring.

Lastly from a purely selfish point of view as massive Everton Fan a Manchester City ban would mean the 5th placed team would get Champions League football next season and as Everton a 3 points of 5th they could get in to next seasons Champions League and who knows what will happen to Everton then.

Farhan

·
The Sundance Kid
18,334 Posts
Awesome to see some accountability and consequences for City's blatant fraudulence at last. :) Not sure how they don't end up having their recent PL titles stripped after this. Hopefully we'll see even more justice doled out soon.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,811 Posts
I’ll name 10 better

I could name at least 20/30 players better and I’m a big admirer of Grealish. But I’ll just name a few who are elite top level footballers when fit and playing to their ability. For a start KDB is IMO the best player in the league, he would walk into any football team in any league.

KDB, Aguero, Sterling, David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Riyad Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Hueng Min Son, Harry Kane, Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford.

Grealish is having a fantastic season and deserves a big move in the summer but he is yet to prove it on an international or European level of any sort. I don’t support a PL club so no bias, he was a player I was screaming out for my club to buy when we were a stable club in the PL a few years ago
I’m talking about right now. He’s playing a level above all those players except maybe KDB. Obviously needs to prove it over a longer period but his form is no surprise given his development in the Championship the last two years. He’s turning into a complete player.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,811 Posts
Remember when @Kiz was arguing City were self sustainable? Good times.

Tip of the iceberg with this plastic trash. Everything about the club is fake. Propaganda outfit and nothing more. Perfect club for the bald fraud.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,388 Posts
UEFA seem to be all in on it but if CAS overturn or reduce the ban via City's appeal then it's on them isn't to instruct UEFA on their ruling? I'm not really sure how it all works tho, so it could still be on UEFA to dig their heels in.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Chelsea should sack Lampard in the summer and get Allegri in. Losing three times to Ole.

LMAO

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

461 - 480 of 513 Posts