Wrestling Forum banner

441 - 460 of 477 Posts

·
hello
19,561 Posts
Has nothing to do with Leicester. People need to stop blaming other teams and just realise that this Liverpool team is miles ahead of everyone else. That's in both home and Europe. Officially the world too. 18 games played, 17 won, 1 drawn. Their 2019 record on a whole is something ridiculous as well. Lost one Prem game (City at the Etihad), lost one FA Cup game (2nd string), lost one League Cup game (youth team), and lost two CL games which meant squat as they won the second leg (Barca) and topped the group (Napoli).

You can hate them as much as you like. I sure do. But you can't deny them. Nor can you blame teams for not beating them as they're just not as good as them.
I can and I will. worse teams have given Liverpool a game this season and been unlucky, a side like Leicester should've done better than a 4-0 loss

that being said yes we all know how good Pool are currently and yes their record is incredible, no doubt about that

·
hello
19,561 Posts
what a lifeless and depressing performance that was, against a rubbish Arsenal side too. Chelsea and Spurs drop points yet we can't capitalise. JLINGZ is utter garbage, Matic is gassed, Fred sucks, Lindelof sucks, Maguire had a mare, Pogba and McTom are out. what a time

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hello as an Everton fan I find it interesting that Alisher Usmanov according a Financial Times could be eyeing as steak in Everton

If he decides to invest in the club it could be useful as Moshiri has only $1.9 billion

Alisher Usmanov $12.7 billion so could take the club to a level where they could possibly get the top players maybe.

I understand the reputation of Everton is not the same as Barcelona or Real Madrid or even Manchester United. However if players decide they will want to play in the Premier League Everton could be an option if Alisher Usmanov put and the wages make things interesting .

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
963 Posts
What a weird day for FA cup results. Brilliant to see Everton beaten by Liverpool B-team (hell it was border line under 21)!! Everton may have had three chances in the first half but they got totally shut out in the 2nd half (no shots on target). Poor bastards lol

·
hello
19,561 Posts
What a weird day for FA cup results. Brilliant to see Everton beaten by Liverpool B-team (hell it was border line under 21)!! Everton may have had three chances in the first half but they got totally shut out in the 2nd half (no shots on target). Poor bastards lol
the formation Ancelotti fielded was laughable, no wonder they lost

·
Registered
963 Posts
the formation Ancelotti fielded was laughable, no wonder they lost
Yea was 3-4-2-1 wasn't it? Risky playing a formation they're not used to against such a strong opponent, utter madness doing it at Anfield. Don't get what he was going for with it.

·
hello
19,561 Posts
Yea was 3-4-2-1 wasn't it? Risky playing a formation they're not used to against such a strong opponent, utter madness doing it at Anfield. Don't get what he was going for with it.
plus he had Seamus Coleman playing as part of the back 3 when the bloke is a full back, dumb move. just because Conte made it work with Azpilicueta (who's better defensively than going forward anyway) doesn't mean it'll work for every full back you try it with

also - Benfica have just signed Julian Weigl from Dortmund in one of the most surprising/random transfers ever tbh

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
The wheels are coming off.

Fuck knows why Rodgers keeps persisting on playing wingers.

As for Ben Chilwell, jesus fucking christ, if Man City or Chelsea want him so bad, I hope we cash in and get rid.

·
The Shape
271 Posts
The wheels are coming off.

Fuck knows why Rodgers keeps persisting on playing wingers.

As for Ben Chilwell, jesus fucking christ, if Man City or Chelsea want him so bad, I hope we cash in and get rid.
I actually agree a bit regarding Chilwell. He is a good full back, but not world class and not worth the money being banded around for him.

A lot of talk is about him, but Ricardo is superior in every aspect of the game to Chilwell yet does not seem to get as much credit.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,083 Posts
Thank god this place works on tapatalk again as the desktop version is no buys.

#OleOut

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,083 Posts
Liverpool will be able to put a second string out in the league soon and focus on retaining the champions league.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hello I am surprised that Saturday Premier League fixtures are mostly draws. I wonder if anyone else thinks this is odd that there were so many draws.

Yours

Farhan

·
hello
19,561 Posts
City without Laporte are a mess defensively. strange how Pep persists with his best CM at centre back when Otamendi is sitting on the bench, but it doesn't matter anymore, title is Liverpool's anyway

also a debut hat trick off the bench for Haaland, what a way to start your Dortmund career

·
#BAYBAY
19,940 Posts
#SackWoodward is trending on Twitter.

Not that it's going to make a difference to us.

Oh and I just read we signed Neil Ashton, the guy who is the host of the Sunday Supplement on Sky Sports, to become our PR Advisor :lmao

·
#BAYBAY
19,940 Posts
We've been utter shite tonight. No wonder Burnley are winning 2-0. This was a chance for us to close the gap to Chelsea too, after they dropped points last night.

Need new signings ASAP, but that's not going to happen in this window. Woodward is useless.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Leicester found themselves a new set of wheels tonight, quality performance.

Good to see Perez and Barnes contributing.

Ricardo Pereira just gets better and better, one of the best players I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt.

441 - 460 of 477 Posts