Wrestling Forum banner

421 - 440 of 477 Posts

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,803 Posts
If United get a creative player (who wants to be a the club) and a top class centre back (basically one who isn't English or Swedish) I reckon we'll be quite watchable again. Fast attackers are something I'll always like to see but they need someone playing the passes, Pogba could do it but he's not arsed. Rashford is in great form and Greenwood is a superb finisher, we are nowhere near City and Liverpool - or even Leicester, based off this season - so there's work to do but there's potential there at least!

This new site is absolute dogshit, no chatbox is fucking shite. I miss the chatbox times during footy :( you were my favourite internet cabbages.
It's looking like you are getting Haaland.

Agreed, miss the chatbox. :(

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I did tell you about Barnes last season. Although, I do think he stated pretty well this season, but he has no x-factor really.
Perez and Gray have been worse.

Barnes has about five assists this season but in terms of goals, just like our other wingers he doesn't contribute enough.

Despite being 2nd, right now none of our wingers deserve to start.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,279 Posts
Probably the worst officiating I've ever seen in a match but thankfully we pulled through with a great play between Mane and BOBBY.

CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD 👑👑👑

·
14,505 Posts
Perez and Gray have been worse.

Barnes has about five assists this season but in terms of goals, just like our other wingers he doesn't contribute enough.

Despite being 2nd, right now none of our wingers deserve to start.
Gray has been pretty awful. It's clear he is just going to be pure pace and not much else.

Barnes is a good player, but just don't see him as a game changer or anything special really.

What level do you see Leicester at now?

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,346 Posts
Probably the worst officiating I've ever seen in a match but thankfully we pulled through with a great play between Mane and BOBBY.

CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD 👑👑👑
The refs in this tournament were poor overall but that final took the piss at times. I'm not even judging it because it was Liverpool, it was just p.bad plain and simple.

Siiiiii Senoooooor; Give the ball to Bobby and he will score!!! Feels good. For a 0-0 most of the game, it was still a p.entralling final tbh. We had good chances to win and they defended well and used every trick in the book to frustrate us. Van Dijk and Gomez were excellent for us tho. So glad Virgil played the final. Alisson again pulled off a great save or two.

But we won and that's what counts.

Leicester will be tough but I'll worry about that later. For now, be happy.

I hope Ox is ok, too. Looked nasty when he fell but he left on his feet so hopefully it's not too bad.

·
Registered
963 Posts
What a great weekend for footy, Liverpool champions of the world (damn nice to hear that) and Man U tanking to Watford lol. Only shame was Ox getting injured but hopefully it not to serious. Roll on boxing day!!

·
Head em up, Move em out
2,749 Posts
Iffy Onuora ( the PFA equalities coach) and some dickhead rapper called Stormzy amongst others have come out and said that the "apparent" racist attack aimed at Rudiger on Sunday is down to Brexit 😂😂😂. Never have i heard so much shit in all my life. Political correctness has completely took over in this country. We are doomed

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
hello
19,561 Posts
Enough is enough ole out. I am sick of this team.
the team has one tactic, hit on the counter with pace. works well when we're playing the bigger boys and they're going for it, but the weaker sides that don't play that way, give us nothing. squad is also thin, not much can be done, Ole or not right now. laughing stock

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Our most important game of the season, our worst performance of the season, that was disgusting.

It was like playing with ten men for 60 minutes, Barnes was appalling.

After watching Liverpool though it wouldn't surprise me if they go the season unbeaten.

·
14,505 Posts
Has nothing to do with Leicester. People need to stop blaming other teams and just realise that this Liverpool team is miles ahead of everyone else. That's in both home and Europe. Officially the world too. 18 games played, 17 won, 1 drawn. Their 2019 record on a whole is something ridiculous as well. Lost one Prem game (City at the Etihad), lost one FA Cup game (2nd string), lost one League Cup game (youth team), and lost two CL games which meant squat as they won the second leg (Barca) and topped the group (Napoli).

You can hate them as much as you like. I sure do. But you can't deny them. Nor can you blame teams for not beating them as they're just not as good as them.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,346 Posts
Has nothing to do with Leicester. People need to stop blaming other teams and just realise that this Liverpool team is miles ahead of everyone else. That's in both home and Europe. Officially the world too. 18 games played, 17 won, 1 drawn. Their 2019 record on a whole is something ridiculous as well. Lost one Prem game (City at the Etihad), lost one FA Cup game (2nd string), lost one League Cup game (youth team), and lost two CL games which meant squat as they won the second leg (Barca) and topped the group (Napoli).

You can hate them as much as you like. I sure do. But you can't deny them. Nor can you blame teams for not beating them as they're just not as good as them.
MOTD were basically saying how bad Leicester were and didn't cement how spot on we were at everything last night. No doubt Leicester were poor but we controlled the whole game and even without the penalty, we could have scored 7 or 8.

It was a pretty perfect performance by is barring better finishing early on.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,303 Posts

Four goals in three games for Firmino. Great to see him back in form after looking jaded for a while.

421 - 440 of 477 Posts