Wrestling Forum banner

341 - 360 of 525 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,384 Posts
Lmao we are completely insufferable, get fucked haters :heston

Mane and Bobby. :mark:

Good result for Jose, picking up Tottenham's first away win since January. :)

·
Head em up, Move em out
2,763 Posts
I would take Neil Warnock at Arsenal over Emery at this point. I remember Seb and a couple of others on here saying when he got the job he was a useless bottler, How right you was

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,400 Posts
Li-VAR-pool :klopp2

Yeah, apparantly that's now a thing.

It was a struggle and Palace did well but the mentality of this Liverpool team is just immense atm and we keep on grinding and getting the results.

·
Premium Member
18,164 Posts
Fuck me. Another win grinded out :mark:

Once we actually get back into form and start playing well again it'll be over for you bitches :mark:

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Earning below the market rate, while playing an aggressive pressing style and winning no trophies probably demotivated Spurs a bit. It can’t help when four regular players have publicly stated they want to leave. Probably more behind the scenes

I suspect burnout too. Spurs were up there with City and Liverpool until they were in the business end of the CL

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Lewandowski is winning it lads.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,437 Posts
Steve Bruce masterclass :dance

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Pep will be at Juve next season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
The Sundance Kid
18,384 Posts
Went from a very comfortable win driven by Virgil Balloon Door Dijk to a shithouse result with our keeper out for the next match but honestly the 2-1 scoreline will just be forever known as a staple of our first title-winning season in 30 years.

City bottling it against Newcastle. :heston

Chelsea losing at home 0-1 to one of the worst teams in the league. :heston

Brendao's Leicester are the only real competition to be had around here. :brodgers

Harry Wilson with a brace today as well. :banderas

Must be a maddening season for Liverpool haters! We have not yet reached peak insufferableness! :lol

Well done to Mourinho, he's won his first three games in charge and has got Spurs firing. :mark: Son, Ali, Moura, and even Sissoko all have really shown up for him. Saw a Dave the Statman video with Squawka Football about how Mourinho would set up under Spurs and which players he'd favor and they were dead-on accurate with their analysis. :) Eriksen leaving is guaranteed at this point.

Hope everyone is well! :mark: Best of luck to farhanc (who is an Everton supporter btw)'s club tomorrow, may they use it all up before Wednesday! :mark:

341 - 360 of 525 Posts