961 - 980 of 1129 Posts

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,360 Posts
Talk about nerve wracking :sodone

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Liverpool are boss, I love this team so much. We're obviously not as good as City but still keep delivering the goods right to the end. I was shitting bricks as soon they scored which continued all the way to that 3rd goal, When Salah broke forward i was screaming at the TV for him to pass then he just casually flicks inside the post like the savage he is.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Renegade[emoji769 said:
;77105460]such a sad fall from grace compared to how it's been the past 10 years or so :mj2
Shouldn't have banned rush then :mj2

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Suzuki-gun
10,397 Posts
Hendo unleashed :banderas

Last time he played a season unleashed, he contributed to 21 gols in a season iirc, he might match that in da remaining few games of this season

I like to think Salah pictured Curry's face in da top bins when he unleashed that. Inb4 he was shit all game when he clearly wasn't. Chelsea couldn't get near him after da gol

I hope we never have to play against Hazard ever again

CP, I have seen yer chatbox posts and they remind me a lot of da other bald coward Liverpool fans on this forum during da 13/14 season. Plz be different

:hendo

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
At this point I think Liverpool are in the better position, they have three garbage sides left to play and a Wolves side at home who will have nothing to play for on the last day.

On the other hand, City have to play United at Old Trafford and Spurs. I’m unconvinced there’s six points from those.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Still dont think liverpool will do it. They'll fuck it up somehow.

I'm in the minority of United fans but I'd rather they won it over city.

·
hello
19,570 Posts
Still dont think liverpool will do it. They'll fuck it up somehow.

I'm in the minority of United fans but I'd rather they won it over city.

ideally I'd rather neither won it but I'd much prefer City winning it over Liverpool :fergie

hopefully the City/Spurs match tonight is just as entertaining as the Champions League clash was

961 - 980 of 1129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.