Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without knowing anything about the "Impact" tapings today and tomorrow, here's my guess at the next PPV card:

TNA World Title Match:
JEFF HARDY (c) vs RVD

TNA World Tag Team Title Match:
MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS (c) vs TEAM 3D

X-Division Title Match:
ROBBIE E (c) vs JAY LETHAL (rematch)

TNA Knockouts Title Match:
TARA (c) vs MICKIE JAMES vs MADISON RAYNE

JEFF JARRETT & ABYSS & ERIC BISCHOFF vs KURT ANGLE & KEN ANDERSON & STING

AJ STYLES vs RHINO

BEER MONEY vs ERIC YOUNG & ORLANDO JORDAN

·
Registered
673 Posts
Without knowing anything about the "Impact" tapings today and tomorrow, here's my guess at the next PPV card:

TNA World Title Match:
JEFF HARDY (c) vs RVD

X-Division Title Match:

AJ STYLES vs RHINO

BEER MONEY vs ERIC YOUNG & ORLANDO JORDAN
The first 4 matches are obvious. The 3 other will not happened, and it would be stupid matches anyway...

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I heard something about Abyss/Sting match, so I can see that happening. Who knows they might even do RVD/Angle for number one contender. Since they can cheat, and delay RVD or Angle from getting a title shot.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I heard something about Abyss/Sting match, so I can see that happening. Who knows they might even do RVD/Angle for number one contender. Since they can cheat, and delay RVD or Angle from getting a title shot.
Didnt they said those two matches would be on Turning Point on the promo video they apparently aired somewhere. It will probably be Jeff/RVD for the title, Sting/Pope vs Abyss/Jarrett maybe, there will be some match with members of THEY and Sting, Pope, Joe. What they with Angle and Anderson though will be interesting.

·
Registered
592 Posts
TNA World Title Match:
JEFF HARDY (c) vs RVD

X-Division Title Match:

AJ STYLES vs RHINO

BEER MONEY vs ERIC YOUNG & ORLANDO JORDAN[/QUOTE]

I think RVD vs. Hardy will be dragged out and happen in a few months. as for the rest I wouldn't want to see any of those at turning point

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
i think hardy beats rvd. with rvd unbeaten it gives the hardy reign a pretty solid backing beating him at turning point. i kind of agree with keeping the strap on him til next year. that way when someone like anderson, pope, aj, or joe beats him for it it really means something. guns vs 3d i take the guns.
mickie james will beat tara
beer money to win in any match they get.
i almost think shore will pull out the upset they are trying to build them up quick at least i get that impression so i think somehow they win the strap.

looking like we are gonna get practically MeM v2.0 vs them for control. with a few new bodies.

it's nice that there will be 4 factions though MeM, them, ev2.0, fourtune. really digging what tna is doing atm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts