Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zack Ryder vs. Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan vs. Primo were taped for Superstars on the RAW side of things. My prediction for the SmackDown portion are Brodus Clay vs. a local wrestler and Trent Barreta vs. Tyson Kidd.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I say Brodus moves up the ranks and gets a shot at an Uso or Trent Barreta.

Then we'll get Heath Slater vs Yoshi Tatsu or something.

maybe a divas match with Tamina, who knows.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Smackdown is in Toronto and Vince loves to play tricks on the local roster. Which means Christian will likely be on Superstars, and Superstars alone in front of his home crowd.

Tyson Kidd wasn't on camera on Smackdown for his hometown of Calgary.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Smackdown is in Toronto and Vince loves to play tricks on the local roster. Which means Christian will likely be on Superstars, and Superstars alone in front of his home crowd.

I highly doubt that Christian will have a match on Superstars simply because he's one of SmackDown's top names.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts

One of the most stupid things I've ever heard. Christian will be on Smackdown like he is every week and Tyson Kidd is rarely on Smackdown anyway, your argument therefore invalid - just because it's a wrestlers hometown it dosen't mean someone should automatically be placed on the card when they normally wouldn't get air time, Tyson Kidd is worthless anyway.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I'm guessing Justin Gabriel vs Heath Slater and Alicia Fox vs Tamina

1 - 10 of 10 Posts