Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Big Show will appear. First in some chaotic backstage segment and then later on he will come in the arena or again a backstage segment.

Another option is that we will see that they have guards around the place if he shows up. At the end of the night he will come smash the guards and come out in the arena.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
That young up and comer Big Show will make an appearance and that young up and comer Kane will start his big push. Also, if Kofi Kingston and the Miz end up being Bryan's partners for Survivor Series, him and Punk are officially in the midcard. Kofi and Miz are not main eventers

·
Registered
14,868 Posts
43% of the 3 hours will be commercials

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I hope HHH cuts a promo and pisses he haters off just so i can laugh at them

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
ha ha the whole Bryan program so far has ended up being true....when Bryan was in the ring in July, Vince was in there with him and he goes to the crowd, "I decide what you want" that ended up being true because he gave us Orton/Big Show again when we didn't want it....Triple H calls Bryan on the same level as Jericho....ended up being true, he's out of the main event....if he was a Cena type he'd always be in the main event...Stephanie telling Miz that he's just a PR guy and thats why he's still employed. I guess all of these promos have been shoots. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.