Votes: 8 53.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have The Authority bellyachin and boo hooing "Best for Buisness". Enter Vince, claiming that "no champ nor face for WWE,disgraced".. Then we meet the missing piece. Two Alpha Males.,. And drum roll.. Big Show backed by Here comes the money.. SHANE O MAC. The Mcmahons vs The Authority.. Will be drawn out but I'm callin it.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Big Show with Shane again? Hmm.
I've been thinking this for awhile now too, cause Shane has been involved in a number of big show related things. First with the fatal 4 way stuff at WM2000, and then we also saw Shane being involved in the Big Show-Mayweather stuff as well, maybe they managed to convince him to come back for this one last huge McMahon family rivalry?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
OP's post is confusing and the poll just makes it even more confusing.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Haha, the poll makes no sense to the thread ?

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I would not do that if I were them. Battleground was universally hated because of that finish, and fans are already fed up with buying their PPV's because of the last two and how bad this storyline is. If they fuck the fans AGAIN, I don't think it's gonna go well for them at all. Especially considering their next PPV is a big 4, and they're gonna want Survivor Series to do really well, which it guaranteed will not if they pull that finish, regardless of what they plan for it. This PPV already is not shaping up to do well and it has the return of Cena, HBK as special referee, AND 2 HIAC matches including what we're intended to believe is the blow off to the Punk and Heyman angle, going by tv. In theory that's a big reason to buy it, but it doesn't seem like this PPV's going to do well and a lot of it stems from Battleground.

I don't even know HOW you can do a non finish in a HIAC. No disqualification, no count out, no time limit, I don't think there's ever been a no contest with a special ref involved either. Even if Michaels gets taken out, they're supposed to have back up refs. Etc. They can't just have Daniel Bryan win and strip him again or they'll ruin the whole angle, what left of it can be ruined.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.