1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't really thought it through fully, it was just an idea

Orton (c) v. Barrett w/Cena ref
However, Miz has that Money in the Bank suitcase

Watch something happen like Miz beating Orton to steal the championship and then having Barrett beating Orton so that way he still wins, but the championship isn't in Nexus's hands, allowing Cena to leave (Barrett won the match)

Anyone else thinking this way?

·
Banned
328 Posts
No.

The stipulation is that Barrett has to become WWE Champion, not just win the match.

I predict Cena screws Orton and looks like he feels really guilty about doing it while the crowd is booing him. Barrett gets on the mic and officially "releases" him from the Nexus, Orton gets up and looks like he's going to RKO Barrett but Cena intervenes and hits the AA on Orton, then rips his referee shirt off to reveal the new Nexus shirt (See WWEShop) underneath. After that, Cena explains how he is tired of trying to do the right thing for a crowd that never appreciates him. From that day on, Cena and Barrett destroy all babyfaces on RAW and feud with Orton, Morrison, Daniel Bryan. Build up to a Face Orton vs. Heel Cena at WM27.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Randy orton beats the hell outta cena.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Why, is it John Cena purple or something?
I just looked the only different shirt I see is one that has a more dark orange 'N' kind of splattered on there.

@Whake19 which one are you talking about?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts