Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,440 Posts
First trans woman to wrestle for WWE, first trans woman to main event Raw, etc. There's plenty more history to go.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Hopefully first women tag champs.

I wonder who could be the first tag champs :hmmm.

Since it's something historic, they should be people that are ICONIC :grin2:

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Hopefully first women tag champs.

I wonder who could be the first tag champs :hmmm.

Since it's something historic, they should be people that are ICONIC :grin2:
Wouldn't really be the first women's tag champs though would it. Velvet McIntyre and Princess Victoria got there first.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I can certainly see Nikki Cross taking up that role but that would still be a few years away.
I think they should push this idea so the next Hell in a Cell match featuring two ladies will actually be worth watching.
Plus I wouldn't mind seeing a lady bring a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat to the ring.
Probably a suitable prop for Nikki Cross.
Can't remember the last time we seen one of these, but yeah it'd fit Cross perfectly.
Let me get a hardcore match between Cross, and Asuka where they whip out the thumbtacks haha. These girls are really stuck on the point that they can do whatever the guys can do, so I can see them incorporating that match in a women's feud somewhere within the next 2 years.

·
17,649 Posts
Wouldn't really be the first women's tag champs though would it. Velvet McIntyre and Princess Victoria got there first.
If Charlotte was the "first" womens champion after WM32, they can be the first womens tag champs :grin2:

·
17,649 Posts
You'd only be happy if the first were Iconic anyway! :lmao
Yeah, but I don't have my hopes up, they probably will do the same they did in the 1st Dusty Classic and give the honor to a random team (when the finals were Joe/Balor vs Corbin/Rhyno instead of AA vs The Revival), I wouldn't be surprised if the finals were Charlotte/Becky vs Sasha/Bayley :eyeroll

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Yeah, but I don't have my hopes up, they probably will do the same they did in the 1st Dusty Classic and give the honor to a random team (when the finals were Joe/Balor vs Corbin/Rhyno instead of AA vs The Revival), I wouldn't be surprised if the finals were Charlotte/Becky vs Sasha/Bayley :eyeroll
Or Absolution/Riott Squad vs The Bella's. I think the E would only consider women's tag belts if/when the Bella's return full time.

·
17,649 Posts
Or Absolution/Riott Squad vs The Bella's. I think the E would only consider women's tag belts if/when the Bella's return full time.
Oh god, I forgot about the fucking Bellas, yeah, if the Rumble is any indication, they are so going over in an eventual womens tag tournament :fuckthis

Reactions: zrc

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if a woman's match got to headline Wrestlemania at this point, especially now that Ronda is here. They'd do it for press and not to actually benefit the division.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts